PDA

View Full Version : Wall Icons??

kknixon
10-14-11, 10:13 AM
I have been noticing that when I post on other people's walls, there are people using icons when posting..Where are they getting these Icons?? I am using an ipad and do not see any icons to use. This is so cute and I want to be able to use them too..Please Help..

kattybell
10-14-11, 10:19 AM
Are you talking about emoji? You can go under general in settings and hit keyboard then international keyboards, then click emoji and a world icon will be near your keyboard and there you'll find them.

kknixon
10-14-11, 10:25 AM
I went under settings and international keyboards and I do not have "emoji" to choose from. Just a lot of other countries..Can I download it from some where?? I will try to look it up on web. Tks for your help.

kattybell
10-14-11, 10:35 AM
Try the app store, it's called Emoji free.

kattybell
10-14-11, 10:35 AM
Depending what phone you have android or iPhone. If you have iOS 5 it's built in, if not then you'd have to download.

kknixon
10-14-11, 10:46 AM
Tks..I found it on the app store..I downloaded it and it works great on my ipad!!! I'm so happy..

kiwi6fruit
10-14-11, 01:39 PM
Thank you so much for the info! I have been wondering how everyone else was able to type in the cute emoticons! I'm so very happy now too!! THANKS!

Yarox
10-14-11, 01:41 PM
Is this also possible for android?

ariesblu
10-14-11, 01:44 PM
Though idevice users can use and see emoji, android users so far cannot. We can't see or use them on our devices.

Rachael98
10-14-11, 01:45 PM

I don't believe so.

Though idevice users can use and see emoji, android users so far cannot. We can't see or use them on our devices.

I thought that iOS 5.0 made it compatible?

Yarox
10-14-11, 01:46 PM
I don't believe so.
awww That makes me a sad panda :(

greygull
10-14-11, 01:55 PM

I know that there are a few Emoji type apps in the market, but they don't work in TL games - so far I've only seen them work in SMS (I think), and certain emails. I think I heard Emoji is trying to come to Android, but I'm not sure.

Rachael98
10-14-11, 01:56 PM
I know that there are a few Emoji type apps in the market, but they don't work in TL games - so far I've only seen them work in SMS (I think), and certain emails. I think I heard Emoji is trying to come to Android, but I'm not sure.

It'll be great if they do! Maybe Harry Potter will help Emoji instead:p!

ariesblu
10-14-11, 01:59 PM
I thought that iOS 5.0 made it compatible?
I'm actually not sure about that, but I haven't personally seen a change.

Yarox
10-14-11, 02:17 PM
I think I heard Emoji is trying to come to Android, but I'm not sure.
This would be great, lets hope so and fast :D

ariesblu
10-14-11, 04:33 PM
If that's true, that would be great.

Rachael98
10-14-11, 05:09 PM
I'm actually not sure about that, but I haven't personally seen a change.

Perhaps not:(? Can you see this symbl?

ariesblu
10-14-11, 09:54 PM
Perhaps not:(? Can you see this symbl?

No I cannot.