PDA

View Full Version : Need more options for game play at level 75 will be dead before I reach 76

Unregistered
10-16-10, 01:50 PM
It would be nice if teamlava worked a little harder at providing a different goal for reaching level 76. I love playing, have many faithful neighbors who water everyday. Our dedication is here obviously but where's team lava's to it's players? Many people spend their money on the extras to try and keep it interesting. Unfortunately, I have no money to spend on those things. Please, please, please give us a little glint of hope that something that enhances game play with no cost out of pocket cost is on the way! It really is a great game!

Unregistered
10-17-10, 10:10 AM
I've seen a few posts from upset 75ers. I keep going strong with the incentive of expanding and I don't know what I'd do for motivation if I all can do is just plant things over and over. I do not understand why they even have all the levels they do when you only get rewards for a few of them. But I never really care what level I am at ( I would if, say, I get one diamond for getting to that level... or at least something) as long as I have one more expansion to keep earning.
If I were on 75, knew I could not expand and couldn't really do anything else, I don't know if I'd stay. I like the ideas of people turning grapes into wine, or having chickens that lay eggs, something to keep it interesting.
Lava needs the people on the higher levels to stay, because people love to look at their farms and see what all can be done. It gives us the desire to want to expand and that is what keeps the game going for them.
I hope they figure this out for you all soon! (before I get there.....)

Unregistered
10-21-10, 09:14 AM
I'm at level 75 and I guess I would be 85 seeing how many xp I have now. Still playing though (thanks teamlava for the chests and crops mastery) but I would prefer to get some new crops at a higher level.