PDA

View Full Version : lost all my clothes

shanoooo
10-14-11, 01:24 AM
i lost every thing, don't know how
how can i get back them??? 😞💔

barleycoon
10-14-11, 01:32 AM
What device do u have, did it crash?, try and give some more details if u can, and someone will help thx

shanoooo
10-14-11, 02:07 AM
i have ipad, i closed my store for 3 days, about an hour after reopening it i lost everything, my device haven't crashed, plz help

nidaa007
10-14-11, 02:18 AM
similiar thing happened to me 2 hours ago... i placed clothes on racks and then suddenly they dissappeared... and half of my store was empty within few minutes... didnt even notice if my money increased or not.... :( i had to order more clothes....

barleycoon
10-14-11, 02:57 AM
I started a new fs game on my iPod, as I have my original on my iPad now, I placed on item in front of door to stop customers coming in, while I build stock, and I turned my iPod off, came back and all my clothes have gone, loads of money though. You normally get the coins when all your stock goes, need to restock my shop. Closed on others ie bs and rs and no problems, not sure if we are meant to block the door, but I can't always be on 24 hours a day lol, as I have 2 devices now. Sorry but I don't think you can get your stock back, when it's gone. Check if your coins went up though.

kooky panda
10-14-11, 04:54 AM
I am sorry this has happened. Blocking the door while making your clothes is not part of the design of the game. This is a work around that some ppl have found in the game.
When the normal design of the game is interrupted a "quick sale" will sometimes happens. The game runs on a timer and the normal design is to make your clothes while at the same time
your current clothes are selling. When you block the door for a period of time then open I think what happens is that the game feels that the items that are out should of already sold before putting out the new items, so the game does this quick sale.
Some players have stated that when they block the door, cash register, etc, then open up if they leave the game running for about 15 minutes( do not leave the game to like nbrs or go over to another game)
that this has helped prevent the quick sales.
Here is a thread where some ppl are talking about some ways to prevent the quick sales.
I know it is hard to be on the game 24/7... but you may want to try to at least open the game at least twice a day and let it run for a few minutes. I think most of the issues occur when the shop is closed for long periods.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?16068-Clothing-disappeared&highlight=clothes+disappear