PDA

View Full Version : The good and the bad about Bakery Story

CilantroAnnie
10-13-11, 06:19 PM
Bakery Story is a really cute game. I liked the new additions of building fryers, ice cream makers and such. I like the collectibles tab where you can earn more coins and XP. I love when you add new foods to be baked.

I do have a question about gifting parts versus requesting parts yourself for a neighbor to send to you.
If a neighbor sends you a part as they would a food gift, does it still count towards the building of your fryer? It shows up in my gifts but if you try to use them, you can't because they are not food items so all the parts just sit in the my gifts section. I wish they could be cleared out. Should I only send neighbors parts when it shows up as a "material request"

Also, is there a way to sell wallpaper and flooring that you do not use anymore? I heard someone say you can earn the floral bouquet collectible if you buy wallpaper.

Thanks! Keep up with the updates!

kooky panda
10-13-11, 06:32 PM
No no way to sell the wallpapering and flooring.

Yes if you get a part from a nbr as a gift, it can be used on one of the constructibles. You cannot use the parts like food from your gift section. They will stay in your gift section until they are used.
They use to not show up but I think this was changed, because alot of ppl always wanted to know how many parts they had before buying an appliance to build.

Yarox
10-13-11, 06:34 PM
"...They use to not show up but I think this was changed, because alot of ppl always wanted to know how many parts they had before buying an appliance to build."
I think this is awesome, lets hope we (android) get this soon :)