PDA

View Full Version : Changing value or item number for Magic Case.

Bugsnlola
10-16-10, 01:30 PM
24 bucks = $5 real cash

24 bucks = 1 item from magic case

$5 real cash = 1 item from magic case

Total: Rip Off

Please either decrease the value of the magic case or increase the items you receive from it.

Unregistered
10-16-10, 01:37 PM
From the number of magic case items I see in many of my neighbor's cities, it's clear that many many people disagree with you and have already voted with their wallets.

Unregistered
10-16-10, 05:09 PM
with both of you actually. I would never pay $5 for a single item, that's ridiculous. While I do see magic case items here and there, the rules of economics state they would sell more, and thus make a bigger profit if they woud price things more reasonably.

Unregistered
10-17-10, 07:46 AM
with both of you actually. I would never pay $5 for a single item, that's ridiculous. While I do see magic case items here and there, the rules of economics state they would sell more, and thus make a bigger profit if they woud price things more reasonably.

Oh a definite DITTO from me.

Unregistered
10-17-10, 09:54 AM
Do you know the number of iPhone Apps you can buy for under $5 ???

Image that a whole game for under $5 ....

Unregistered
10-19-10, 07:59 PM
From the number of magic case items I see in many of my neighbor's cities, it's clear that many many people disagree with you and have already voted with their wallets.

I rarely see items displayed from the magic case, and when I do, it's usually one. Keep in mind that a lot of people may not actually purchase those bucks, but earned them through the game? Just a thought.