PDA

View Full Version : Restart the game

Unregistered
10-16-10, 01:17 PM
How do I reload the game?? My gems and money are gone so I want to start it all over again. Help me!!!!!

Unregistered
10-17-10, 04:43 AM
I totally understand i deleted all my furniture and then tryed 2 redecorate my restarant and it would let me but anything else bcuz i waz low on money...i have tryed deleting and installing it over again but it doesnt wipe away my data!!!!

Unregistered
10-17-10, 09:30 AM
I'm with you guys

Unregistered
10-17-10, 09:48 AM
I know!! this is so annoying!!

Unregistered
10-17-10, 10:29 AM
I can't see that someone from teamlava want to answer :(

Unregistered
10-17-10, 10:52 AM
When I first started playing I didn't really understand what I was doing and I used up all my gems! I would like to Restart and try again now that I know what I'm doing but it won't let me! :(

Unregistered
10-17-10, 11:02 AM
When I first started playing I didn't really understand what I was doing and I used up all my gems! I would like to Restart and try again now that I know what I'm doing but it won't let me! :(

Exact same thing happened to me. I want to start over too.
Can someone from TeamLava please reply to this thread and explain to us whether or not we can restart the game. All we need is a simple answer. Thanks (:

Unregistered
10-17-10, 03:14 PM
agreed! I have emailed them a few days ago, but no reply yet :(

Unregistered
10-17-10, 03:49 PM
I agree; I also made mistakes and would like to restart. Support for this feature would be appreciated.

Unregistered
10-17-10, 03:54 PM
The game is on their servers and is unique to your devices id. If you delete it and reinstall, it's still on their servers so you get the same starting point regardless.

Unregistered
10-17-10, 09:46 PM
The game is on their servers and is unique to your devices id. If you delete it and reinstall, it's still on their servers so you get the same starting point regardless.

It'd be some work but I'm sure they could fix this. Because I had the same issue. I had no idea what to do at first and I lost a lot of coins and all my gems :(

Unregistered
10-18-10, 01:24 AM
I wish there was a way to restart the game, I accidentally spent all my gems cause I pressed the wrong button, please be able to restart game teamlava

Unregistered
10-18-10, 07:02 AM
my girlfriend start the game on my ipghone but i would start it and play on my own and now i want to restart it

NoFish
10-18-10, 01:17 PM
I does everything.
I reset my iPod and so on ...nothing help.
when i can change my UDID then i have a new account i think..but i dont now how that works.
works that ore is that impossible?
i hope anyone knows about that.

I?m whith you guys

Unregistered
10-18-10, 02:17 PM
I have the same problem... Teamlava should create a button that we can press once and it starts over! But we have 1 button and we have to pay for others so teamlava will be happy about having money because a lot of people have problems. i sent a kessage to them and i'll post their answer. Help us!!!

Unregistered
10-18-10, 05:05 PM
They answered me! Bad news; they said that we cant delete our file so we have to wait until we have enough money with daily cash sorry guys

Unregistered
10-18-10, 11:34 PM
Same problem here, My gems disappeared for no reasons and I want to restart the game!
Seesm like team lava has no interest to attend to our problems and want us to buy more gems to continue playing game :(
I am not buying the gems with my real money!

Unregistered
10-19-10, 03:12 AM

This game and all other games from TeamLava are, once u install it, combinied with yr ipone id, the only way to change that is, buy a new iphone, or be deleted from TeamLava server.

Unregistered
10-19-10, 03:15 AM
I totally understand i deleted all my furniture and then tryed 2 redecorate my restarant and it would let me but anything else bcuz i waz low on money...i have tryed deleting and installing it over again but it doesnt wipe away my data!!!!

We have the same problem here... Does someone know how to fix that problem...???

Unregistered
10-19-10, 11:08 AM
This game and all other games from TeamLava are, once u install it, combinied with yr ipone id, the only way to change that is, buy a new iphone, or be deleted from TeamLava server.

Lads from storm8 can put reset button on their games why not teamlava. CAN U HEAR ME TEAMLAVA ?

Unregistered
10-19-10, 12:45 PM
That sounds bad, then i don?t play this ****....

Unregistered
10-19-10, 02:49 PM
I already send them a message (see my other post) and now i said if they could create a delete button that we can press once and after we pay and they answered that they will publish the idea on their developpement team :)

Unregistered
10-20-10, 08:26 AM
They won't allow you to permanently delete a game once you start one. They completely ignore this question time after time and so I decided to get to the bottom of it. Deleting your game completely would mean the gamers losing a customer and so why would they allow such a thing? It would also mean they lose out on selling another set of personal information to third party advertisers and spam. Did any of you actually read their privacy policy? In some cases they actually release not only your email and number but even your credit card number! Wouldn't be surprised if they quickly delete this comment either.*

Unregistered
10-20-10, 08:40 AM
I deleted Restaurant story, because you cannot restart the game. So there you go. One customer less.

Unregistered
10-20-10, 08:56 AM
I deleted Restaurant story, because you cannot restart the game. So there you go. One customer less.

Even if you delete the game, they save ur phone ID and info on their server which does not get erased. That's why if u reinstall the game the game picks up as if u never deleted it. Should contact teamlava and make sure they take u off their server for good (not sure if they do tho)

Unregistered
10-22-10, 08:36 AM
I have same problem, too!

Unregistered
10-25-10, 10:20 PM
I agree I totally messed up. Sold all tables bought better ones then I ran out of money

God562388
10-25-10, 10:29 PM
Hard to level up u r forced to make a guzillion friends or pay real money

Unregistered
10-25-10, 10:45 PM
This is another one of the realistic features on this game get over it you cannot restart the game. See reality is if you mess up in life and spend all your money end up broke you can't go back and be reborn so you wont make the same mistake again right? Well duh thats why you cannot reset this game either. Don't you think that homeless people see what went wrong to get them on the street and wish they could be reborn and able to save money to not end up like that again? Well DUH yes is the answer but it cannot be done so you live with it best you can..

Unregistered
10-26-10, 09:05 AM
LOL i ws so bad at the start as keep chaging things, buy things n so spoiled !!found out not much money left to run...
My bf helpd me bit to get out from crisis as i cant keep myself out of this game... i even startd going into his iphone n install in order to start new restaurant...LOL Luckily after a while, things get better n i am now return his iphone n keep playing on my game..i know it sounds OVER but yeah addictive!!!

Unregistered
11-06-10, 04:37 PM
I'd consider buying the game if I could actually control the restarting. Otherwise I'm going to delete and never download any games from these guys.

Unregistered
11-21-10, 09:19 PM
I too would love to see a restart. I
have other games not by team lava
that do have a restart button for those
fat finger days. I think these guys
could do it if they wanted but don't want
to miss out on revenue lost. I would
love to get back the gems I lost too.
Some of them misteriously vanished!!!

Unregistered
11-22-10, 04:17 AM
I agree there should be a way to restart. I play several storm8 games and they all allow you to restart. I think team lava needs to talk to someone from storm8 to learn how to do it too. With so many people suffering from all the glitches this game had it would be very nice if they could have a fresh start.

People don't want to delete the game Team Lava but you aren't giving them any other options. Please at least say you will work on this.