PDA

View Full Version : new items

DenariDenari
10-13-11, 02:14 AM
Why are aren't any new items being unlocked after level 37. I'm currently on 42 and tired of reaching a new level witout any advantages. Also you are able to use gems for coins, so u should be able to buy gems with your coins. Finally, we need more decorstion options. Nightckub story and resturant story has a lot more than fashion story. I use to love this game but now I'm geting bored.

barleycoon
10-13-11, 04:27 AM
We do get regular updates usually weekly, which bring new collections and items for our shops
I love fashion story, and look forward to the new updates and I am working my way to level 96, I am not bored at all.
TL have given us alot of games, and they do give us lots of new items on most of the games, I am very grateful for these.
Some games never have any new updates ever, so thank you team lava, you work very hard to give us lovely games.

ilovecooper14
10-15-11, 11:44 PM
:rolleyes:Fashion Story is not boring to me, yes, I agree we need more decor, but, as barleycoon said, TeamLava gives us weekly updates. Soon enough there will be more decor and clothes. Just gottta wait a while.. :rolleyes:

roxabelle
10-16-11, 04:15 AM
We do get regular updates usually weekly, which bring new collections and items for our shops
I love fashion story, and look forward to the new updates and I am working my way to level 96, I am not bored at all.
TL have given us alot of games, and they do give us lots of new items on most of the games, I am very grateful for these.
Some games never have any new updates ever, so thank you team lava, you work very hard to give us lovely games.

Not if you're on an iPad! I haven't had a weekly update in months!

barleycoon
10-16-11, 04:24 AM

That's strange as I am on iPad and iPod, have u got the most up to date version for your iPad.
What level are you, thx
TL are always working on new items for us, it must take so much time to develop.

kooky panda
10-16-11, 08:54 AM

the only update you should be short of is the nurse catalog item. That was last week and should be included in a update from the app store soon.
We did get the halloween box friday, but these roll out so you may not get the box until Tuesday.

You should already have the updates from months ago.
If not, you may need to delete your game and redownload it.
If you still do not have the western catalog, and others prior you need to email support@teamlava.com