PDA

View Full Version : drinks multiplying????

sparkled27
10-12-11, 06:28 PM
Has anyone had the issue of their drinks multiplying without making more? I put out two orders of good vibes yesterday afternoon and this morning when I opened my game I had 1049 left. Well I made new drinks and went to put them out 4 hrs later and it said I had 8420 drinks left! I'm not complaining lol since that drink makes 22000 however its hard to clear your counter if your drinks never run out . I also restarted my phone and nothing changed in the Amt. :confused:

nmishii
10-12-11, 06:34 PM
I've had items multiply but then got an out of sync message and lost the extra stuff. Nothing ever stuck.

justshasha
11-10-11, 12:49 PM
Maybe there were several counters with the good vibes drinks and you made a new drink so it put all the good vibes drinks on one counter, increasing the number for that counter.

kooky panda
11-10-11, 12:51 PM
Has anyone had the issue of their drinks multiplying without making more? I put out two orders of good vibes yesterday afternoon and this morning when I opened my game I had 1049 left. Well I made new drinks and went to put them out 4 hrs later and it said I had 8420 drinks left! I'm not complaining lol since that drink makes 22000 however its hard to clear your counter if your drinks never run out . I also restarted my phone and nothing changed in the Amt. :confused:
What could of happened is your game was out of sync and drinks were put back, but you also lost the coins.(like sells never happened)