PDA

View Full Version : why don't i have a sushi bar?

verne612
10-12-11, 04:15 PM
i have updated my app. my daughter and i started playing within 2 weeks of each other. she has a sushi bar, but it is not offered to me and i am a higher level. I would like a sushi bar, so what do i have to do?

Halibel
10-12-11, 04:19 PM
Its because Teamlava wants to to fair and to make up for the lack of content Andriod has, they have decided to postpone the sushi bar update till next week.
No that was a lie
They said they had to do some update to the Application store which to my assumption didn't make it in time for last week's update.

Rachael98
10-12-11, 04:25 PM
i have updated my app. my daughter and i started playing within 2 weeks of each other. she has a sushi bar, but it is not offered to me and i am a higher level. I would like a sushi bar, so what do i have to do?

Actually, with the Sushi Bar, Apple users have it whilst TL say they are still working on it for Android. There's a post on the TeamLava Blog (blog.teamlava.com) about it:).

Halibel
10-12-11, 04:29 PM
Actually, with the Sushi Bar, Apple users have it whilst TL say they are still working on it for Android. There's a post on the TeamLava Blog (blog.teamlava.com) about it:).

I'm an Apple user, I still don't have it...
Never mind that, I got it now.

Faufiffon
10-13-11, 07:48 AM

Well I think it's time to stop 'working on it' and give us the thing. Same for the lemon drink, badges, collectibles, being able to see material parts and so on.

pinkster73
10-13-11, 07:53 AM
Well I think it's time to stop 'working on it' and give us the **** thing. Same for the lemon drink, badges, collectibles, being able to see material parts and so on.

That's a great idea!

expressW
10-13-11, 08:40 AM
im so want the sushi bar... its so coool... i made one on my bf's iphone and the tuna and salmon nigiri's and sashimi are soo cute...
well executed TL, now pretty please push it out to androids??

xcellent
10-13-11, 10:14 AM
Some android users dont have the latest updates yet?
I thought this week is for androids only?

Um that wasn't fair.....
( im on ipad1...i dont mind waiting for our time)

nmishii
10-13-11, 10:20 AM
Some android users dont have the latest updates yet?
I thought this week is for androids only?

Um that wasn't fair.....
( im on ipad1...i dont mind waiting for our time)

This is not an Androids only week.

Androids got the Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, and Fashion Story weekly updates (food, decorations, whatever Fashion gets) that the iOS users are still waiting for.

iOS Farm Story users got a special Halloween version that has more decorations in it than Android got.

As far as the badges, collectables, sushi bar, seeing parts in My Gifts, gifting fixes, lemon lime soda, etc, NO. These were not advertised to be released to Android this week and weren't. Probably still a few months away from being released.

xcellent
10-13-11, 10:30 AM
This is not an Androids only week.

Androids got the Restaurant Story, Bakery Story, and Fashion Story weekly updates (food, decorations, whatever Fashion gets) that the iOS users are still waiting for.

iOS Farm Story users got a special Halloween version that has more decorations in it than Android got.

As far as the badges, collectables, sushi bar, seeing parts in My Gifts, gifting fixes, lemon lime soda, etc, NO. These were not advertised to be released to Android this week and weren't. Probably still a few months away from being released.

Oh sorry for that...i misunderstood GM's post.....:

Quick update,

iOS users will not receive the updates (except for the new items bundled with Gem Sales) in Farm Story, Fashion Story, Restaurant Story and Bakery Story this week. These players will receive these items bundled with a later update.

iOS users will still be able to obtain Nightclub Story and City Story items. Android users will receive all update items this week.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

filo66
10-13-11, 10:32 AM
As far as the badges, collectables,sushi bar, seeing parts in My Gifts, gifting fixes, lemon lime soda, etc, NO.These were not advertised to be released to Android this week and weren't.Probably still a few months away from being released.

Because TL is busy preparing special holiday versions of Restaurant, Fashion,City and so on to match the Farm version released - All for iOS only with noplans to make corresponding Android versions. That's why Android got a few ofthe items from these special versions (the easy to port graphics versus anyactual features.) The only "problem" was that TL is apparently behindand didn't get all of the holiday versions finished in time. I'm 99 and44/100ths percent sure they had planned to go live with the iOS versions andthe slim smattering of Android items at the same time last Friday...

(I wonder if the above is considered off-topic for this thread. Hmmm...)

GroupMagma
10-13-11, 10:42 AM
Because TL is busy preparing special holiday versions of Restaurant, Fashion,City and so on to match the Farm version released - All for iOS only with noplans to make corresponding Android versions. That's why Android got a few ofthe items from these special versions (the easy to port graphics versus anyactual features.) The only "problem" was that TL is apparently behindand didn't get all of the holiday versions finished in time. I'm 99 and44/100ths percent sure they had planned to go live with the iOS versions andthe slim smattering of Android items at the same time last Friday...

(I wonder if the above is considered off-topic for this thread. Hmmm...)

It is off-topic. Furthermore, this is incorrect information.

GroupMagma
10-13-11, 10:43 AM
As this question has been addressed and answered, and has been taken off-track, I'm locking this thread.