PDA

View Full Version : No Lemon Lime Soda

edub85
10-12-11, 02:11 PM
I have the drink machine and I remember seeing Lemon Lime Soda, however, just recently, I have noticed that it is no longer in my recipe book. Was this item removed? I tried un-installing and re-installing app but it's still not showing. Anyone else having problems with this?

kooky panda
10-12-11, 02:15 PM
If you play on an android device, the missing lemon lime soda is an issue that team lava is working on right now.

edub85
10-12-11, 02:16 PM
Oh ok, similar to the portabello mushrooms, I finally got that recipe back. Thanks for the reply.

nmishii
10-12-11, 02:29 PM
If you play on an android device, the missing lemon lime soda is an issue that team lava is working on right now.

TL has been working on bringing lemon lime soda to us since it was missing in August. If they're working on it "right now" then will it be released soon? It must be a really, really, tough problem to figure out if they're still working on it after 2 months.

ariesblu
10-12-11, 03:15 PM
I have the drink machine and I remember seeing Lemon Lime Soda, however, just recently, I have noticed that it is no longer in my recipe book. Was this item removed? I tried un-installing and re-installing app but it's still not showing. Anyone else having problems with this?
We don't know what tl is working on, so don't plan on seeing it any time soon.

GroupMagma
10-12-11, 03:27 PM
TL has been working on bringing lemon lime soda to us since it was missing in August. If they're working on it "right now" then will it be released soon? It must be a really, really, tough problem to figure out if they're still working on it after 2 months.

This issue alone isn't taking two months to complete, but we need to wait to fix this with a new downloadable update, which won't be ready until we've completed everything else going in that update.

loupines
10-21-11, 06:39 AM
I have no Lemon Lime Soda, Minstrone Soup, and My stuffed Mushrooms have vanished!!! I have an Android X2. What is going on!!! Please help with this issue.

cookietyler
10-21-11, 05:21 PM
I have no Lemon Lime Soda, Minstrone Soup, and My stuffed Mushrooms have vanished!!! I have an Android X2. What is going on!!! Please help with this issue.

I'm missing my portabello mushrooms and minestrone soup. I haven't ever had lemon lime soda. With the newest content release from today I lost my mushrooms once more. X(

Rachael98
10-21-11, 05:26 PM
Hopefully that update will be soon them:)

greygull
10-21-11, 05:32 PM
I just checked - you can find the mushrooms under the Lunch tab, just not All.

Rachael98
10-21-11, 05:34 PM
I just checked - you can find the mushrooms under the Lunch tab, just not All.

-.-...confusing, but OK!