PDA

View Full Version : No internet access message.

ulinki75
10-12-11, 10:18 AM
I'm on android HTC Incredible version 2.2, game version 1.2.1

I have uninstalled, restarted my phone, and installed the game twice now. Still won't let me in game, got food I need to collect, lol. I also play bakery, farm and city, have had no issues accessing any of these games all morning. Is it just an issue with my phone or is there an update or maintenance going on that I can't find any info about on the boards.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

kooky panda
10-12-11, 10:32 AM
I think there is a new version for some android devices., 2.3.3? Try checking to see if there is a more current version for your device.
Also try moving you game to your SD card and clearing your cache.

ulinki75
10-12-11, 11:38 AM
Ok, I'll see what I can figure out, thanks Kooky

ulinki75
10-13-11, 07:54 AM
There is a new version for the indredible, but it doesn't seem to be available in the US yet. Its the gingerbread version or something like that. I moved the game to my sd card, there was no cache to clear though. Any other suggestions?

Rachael98
10-13-11, 08:13 AM
There is a new version for the indredible, but it doesn't seem to be available in the US yet. Its the gingerbread version or something like that. I moved the game to my sd card, there was no cache to clear though. Any other suggestions?

Which Market did you download the game from?

ulinki75
10-13-11, 08:21 AM
Android market.

ulinki75
10-13-11, 10:53 AM
I am still getting notifications of when I receive tips and gifts, and when neighbors request items. Just thought I would add that information.