PDA

View Full Version : Extra Catalog Square?

redheadmb33
10-12-11, 07:00 AM
Today ihave an extra catalog square, I did an update and there it was! Anyone get an extra? I purchased 4 a few months ago so this gives me 27. Not complaining, just wondering how I lucked out with the extra catalog box?!?!?!

kooky panda
10-12-11, 07:41 AM
When the game first started, when ppl bought extra slots, these slots were replacing the slots you normally would of earned when you leveled up.
When ppl were buying them, they thought they were getting extra slots, but when you spent the gems you were just unlocking the slots early.
This was a big issue way back, so now Team Lava has changed this so now when you buy a slot it does not count towards your earned slots.
when you updated you recieved those extra bought slots.

redheadmb33
10-12-11, 08:55 AM
Well that's a bug fix i like! I get something for inadvertently buying a catalog square by mistake once. I love this game and it is disheartening to see so much negativity on here. Jmho....

kooky panda
10-12-11, 09:49 AM
I know I was very excited(since I was one of the players a while back that threw a little kooky fit when I found out I did not get an extra slot with my gems. lol)
It did take them a while, but they did change this for us. yeah

I know it gets frustrating sometimes with the glitches, and waiting on updates and fixes, but I am glad that TL is trying to add more things to the games to keep them exciting.