PDA

View Full Version : Help please.........

kattlou
10-12-11, 02:49 AM
I am not sure what to do. I baked a bunch of different items and filled all my counters and I went to go help a neighbor, came back and they were all gone. The food is all gone.......... That's time and money from the game, just gone. Where did it go and how can I get it back if even possible....... :(. Thank you for your time listening to me.

Rachael98
10-12-11, 07:52 AM
If you got your money, there's not much that can be done. Did you block the door?
If you didn't receive the payment, try contacting TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) or their Helpdesk (support.teamlava.com):).

kattlou
10-12-11, 07:05 PM
Thank you for responding. I tried the help request and sent them an email. They really were no help at all. They said maybe it sold fast or never got bought at all. It is not true at all. I did that food at different times and it never showed up on my coin amount. Ugh.......... I am very frustrated. :(

kattlou
10-13-11, 06:39 PM
Can anyone help me?

sterlingempire
10-13-11, 06:45 PM
What did you make? Try restarting your device or un-installing and re-installing the app. Don't worry, your data is saved on the TL servers.

saintlover
10-14-11, 08:48 PM
I've hadthe door blocked for weeks.. Still blocked. More food than you can shake a stick at on counters - 10's of thousands of each GONE. every last one gone and no money for it either. I'm stunned right now and a little numb.

ETA - reopened. All counters empty. I tapped a counter and low and behold when I did the item appeared, clicked next and next and next finally all counters have their foods reappeared. Whew

kooky panda
10-14-11, 08:55 PM
I've hadthe door blocked for weeks.. Still blocked. More food than you can shake a stick at on counters - 10's of thousands of each GONE. every last one gone and no money for it either. I'm stunned right now and a little numb.

ETA - reopened. All counters empty. I tapped a counter and low and behold when I did the item appeared, clicked next and next and next finally all counters have their foods reappeared. Whew

Oh wow!!! that is great!!!

xokay
10-14-11, 11:17 PM

Glad it worked out for you! For future reference, though, the games aren't designed to have people block the door, so this can sometimes cause glitches. Most of of like to do so to build up our stock occasionally, though, so make sure if you unblock it, to leave your game open for a few minutes before closing the app. I've heard this prevents it from having the problem of your food disappearing. :)