PDA

View Full Version : Can not breed dragons.

lilnightowl7
10-10-11, 10:04 PM
I bought two dragons so I could breed them. I bought all animals except the dragon and panda since they were the most expensive. I thought the dragons could be bred, but I was told by the system that I needed 2 dragons in order to breed. I even bought an additional 50 gems because I did not know how many gems I would need. At the time, I had 47 gems and to breed a dragon cost 25 gems. For what ever reason the system would not let me bred. I had 21 exhibits. I even built an additional service so I could have more then enough to add to my existing exhibits. I took the battery out after turning off my phone. I then uninstalled the game and then reinstalled it. Still I can not breed the dragons. I would like to know if they can be bred and if they can not Teamlava should credit gems back. I would not have wasted my extra 50 gems on an animal that doesn't bred ;o{
My phone is the Droid 2 Global
My app is Zoo Story 1.0.3
Android 2.2
My storm8 ID is Lilnightowl7

TheDragonZoo
02-01-12, 09:42 PM
This is terrible. Get this fixed, dev tem, for all of us. I was planning to breed them in the future too

kooky panda
02-02-12, 06:20 AM
I am not playing Zoo but I will send this over to see if this is a glitch.

Now this is ZOO story not ZOO 2 right?

GroupMagma
02-02-12, 01:33 PM
I've tested this on both platforms, and it looks like breeding works fine for Dragons. Do you have at least 25 Gems? This is how much it takes to breed a Baby Dragon.

Rachael98
02-02-12, 02:21 PM
I've tested this on both platforms, and it looks like breeding works fine for Dragons. Do you have at least 25 Gems? This is how much it takes to breed a Baby Dragon.

Yes, there were enough gems-

I even bought an additional 50 gems because I did not know how many gems I would need. At the time, I had 47 gems and to breed a dragon cost 25 gems. For what ever reason the system would not let me bred.