PDA

View Full Version : Not getting any quests

Intoxikate
10-10-11, 07:38 PM
Device - HTC Thunderbolt, Android
Bakery Story 1.2.1

For some reason, I'm not receiving any quests/goals(the ones that appear on the left side of the screen) for Bakery Story. I was only made aware of this issue just recently because my gf(who uses a Droid 2 Global) told me that she has always received quests for her Bakery Story game. I've played Restaurant Story as well, and in that, I am able to receive quests, but for some reason not in Bakery Story. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and making sure the game is fully updated but still not getting any results. Any help please?

nmishii
10-10-11, 08:04 PM
They are made available to people randomly. Some get them, some don't, and on different games. I don't have any for RS, BS, or FS. I have them for Zoo Story.

Intoxikate
10-10-11, 08:29 PM
So since I haven't gotten them yet, I'm never going to get them, and the people who did get them, will always get them?

pinkster73
10-10-11, 08:32 PM
So since I haven't gotten them yet, I'm never going to get them, and the people who did get them, will always get them?

TL doesn't think equality amongst players is good business, obviously.

nmishii
10-10-11, 08:34 PM
Once TL posted that they are working on making them available to all users, so you might get them one day.

Intoxikate
10-10-11, 08:37 PM
Well alright then, I guess....Not that it was that important or anything, just puzzled me.

imurjini
09-10-14, 07:51 AM
Device - HTC Thunderbolt, Android
Bakery Story 1.2.1

For some reason, I'm not receiving any quests/goals(the ones that appear on the left side of the screen) for Bakery Story. I was only made aware of this issue just recently because my gf(who uses a Droid 2 Global) told me that she has always received quests for her Bakery Story game. I've played Restaurant Story as well, and in that, I am able to receive quests, but for some reason not in Bakery Story. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and making sure the game is fully updated but still not getting any results. Any help please?

Me too!

kooky panda
09-10-14, 07:58 AM
Me too!
What level are you on?
Have you ever had any goals/quests?
What device do you play on?

1971slw
10-01-14, 09:26 PM
I had goals on B/S and R/S from when i started playing. (About 3 months now) Two days ago when I opened the games my goals were gone. Any reason why? And will i get them back?