PDA

View Full Version : Can't get in

libbymybakery
10-10-11, 02:26 PM
Can't get into game, it's been stuck on opening screen now for 10 days! Update didn't help.

kooky panda
10-10-11, 02:49 PM
Can't get into game, it's been stuck on opening screen now for 10 days! Update didn't help.

what device do you play on? Also its version.
What is the version of the bakery game you are playing?

You can try restarting your device and also deleting the game and redownloading it from the app store to see if this helps.

Rachael98
10-10-11, 02:51 PM
Uh oh...also try syncing your device with a PC.

libbymybakery
10-11-11, 11:08 AM
I play on the I phone 4, think it's the latest version of the game.

kooky panda
10-11-11, 11:17 AM
Try a couple things. delete the game and redownload from the app store.
If still problems, sync your device to itunes and make sure you have the most current version for you phone. 4.3.5

Clear out your cache under your settings on your phone (under safari)

If you still have issues, you will need to email support@teamlava.com give them the game and your storm ID you phone and its version and if you play on wifi
or 3G.

Current version of the game is under your help menu at the very bottom . current is 1.3.2.

ButterPanda
10-11-11, 11:17 AM

Try the following 3 steps:

1) First, you can try force-closing the app and starting it again. To manually quit the app on an Apple device supporting multitasking, first press the phone's home button to get to your home screen. Then hit your home button twice, and a bar should appear at the bottom of the screen. Tap and hold the game's icon there until it wiggles, and hit the red "-" button that shows up. (Make sure you do this with the icon at the bottom of your screen and not the icon on your actual home screen. If you get a message about deleting the app, you're looking at the wrong icon.)

2) If this doesn't help or your device doesn't support multitasking, try turning off and then restarting your device.

3) Try deleting the application (which won't affect your game data, as it's stored on our servers) and then reinstalling it.

talyon
10-11-11, 11:29 AM
Latest software for iPhone4 well be 5.0 as of tomorrow.

kooky panda
10-11-11, 11:41 AM
Latest software for iPhone4 well be 5.0 as of tomorrow.
Thanks for heads up I knew it was coming soon. I will watch for that one.

libbymybakery
10-11-11, 02:38 PM
Thanks for help I deleted & reinstalled app. It's working again!

Rachael98
10-11-11, 02:41 PM
Thanks for help I deleted & reinstalled app. It's working again!

That's fantastic news:). Well done:D.