PDA

View Full Version : Farm Story: Halloween

GroupMagma
10-10-11, 11:11 AM
Hey guys -- as you can tell, Farm Story: Halloween was recently released in the App Store, coupled with the update items from last week. This, as you may have guessed, is why iOS users haven't received last week's update items in Farm.

The Halloween edition is only for iOS devices, though Android users will have access to all of the same in-game from within their main game.

Farm Story: Halloween is the only announced Halloween version at this time. If you have any other questions on this version of the game, let us know.

Rachael98
10-10-11, 11:13 AM
Well, I'd like to say thanks for the free gems?:)

pinkster73
10-10-11, 11:26 AM
And how about some gems for Android players too?

Rachael98
10-10-11, 11:30 AM
And how about some gems for Android players too?

I suppose as you get them for downloading apps too?

GroupMagma
10-10-11, 11:32 AM
There is not currently a promotion for getting free Gems for downloading Farm Story: Halloween.

trenae
10-10-11, 11:36 AM
Oh yay! A holiday version of Farm Story.

Rachael98
10-10-11, 11:58 AM
There is not currently a promotion for getting free Gems for downloading Farm Story: Halloween.

However, we are credited 7 gems to our account when we download it, promotion or not:); that was intentional?

MiniLaura
10-10-11, 12:07 PM
However, we are credited 7 gems to our account when we download it, promotion or not:); that was intentional?

It may not have been a "promotion" per se. TL never said, "Download this and get gems!" If you download a new TL game (one that you haven't downloaded before), you always start with some gems/cash. Perhaps they are letting us "start" FS Halloween with 7 gems. However, because our farms are centrally stored on TL's servers, starting FS Halloween adds the starting gems to our accounts.

caljean
10-10-11, 12:11 PM
Are we suppose to download Halloween BS. RS. NS. FASHION STORY since TL released a Halloween Farm story. Thanks.

filo66
10-10-11, 12:13 PM
So, in other words, Android users are being shortchanged again. In addition, last week's accidental appearance of Android users actually not being shortchanged was, in fact, just an advance on future shortchanging.

nmishii
10-10-11, 12:36 PM
So, in other words, Android users are being shortchanged again. In addition, last week's accidental appearance of Android users actually not being shortchanged was, in fact, just an advance on future shortchanging.

Yes, that's how I see it.

pinkster73
10-10-11, 12:42 PM
Ios users got free gems for downloading farm story Halloween which is not available to Android users. It has nothing to do with a "promotion"

bawpotter
10-10-11, 12:47 PM
GM, I know you said FRS Halloween is the only one that has been announced, but does that mean you are making Halloween versions of RS, BS, and FSS?

nmishii
10-10-11, 01:12 PM
Ios users got free gems for downloading farm story Halloween which is not available to Android users. It has nothing to do with a "promotion"

That is correct. You always need to read TL's posts carefully to since what is really being said might not be what they want you to think.

nmishii
10-10-11, 01:12 PM
That is correct. You always need to read TL's posts carefully to since what is really being said might not be what they want you to think.

Edit: carefully since

shakiba
10-10-11, 05:31 PM
This is not fair at all.I tried to download the hallow FS for fun and to of course recieve some gems, but I didnt and then I realised that only several people got the promotion while the others are 7 gems short. Whether this was a mistake or not, its not fair that not everyone recieves free gems. Pls do something about this, lets keep it fair.

filo66
10-10-11, 05:35 PM
[...] lets keep it fair.
I can't think of a single thing that TL cares less about than being fair...

Hawaiianmomma
10-10-11, 05:43 PM
they try......

nmishii
10-10-11, 05:55 PM
they try......

Not hard enough.

GroupMagma
10-10-11, 06:09 PM
This is not fair at all.I tried to download the hallow FS for fun and to of course recieve some gems, but I didnt and then I realised that only several people got the promotion while the others are 7 gems short. Whether this was a mistake or not, its not fair that not everyone recieves free gems. Pls do something about this, lets keep it fair.

Unfortunately, this was due to a system error that has since been corrected. We are not able to distribute free Gems for this issue.

shakiba
10-10-11, 06:09 PM
I can't think of a single thing that TL cares less about than being fair...

neither can I. :(

shakiba
10-10-11, 06:10 PM
Unfortunately, this was due to a system error that has since been corrected. We are not able to distribute free Gems for this issue.

as you say so GM, so I guess the promotion wont come back, oh well, what can we do? :(

stahnley
10-10-11, 06:11 PM
Ok, so I am an iphone user, i downloaded the halloween version, have none of the new stuff! The halloween pictures are on the front of the 'store', but they are not available for sale, except for the giant pumpkin and the crypt entrance. No candy corn, etc, and I didn't get the extra gems. Don't really care about that, but these differences in updates are driving me crazy! Why tell us these things are available, then they aren't? Also, ever since getting the app update last week that was supposed to 'fix' bugs, which it didn't, I get these full screen 'white' screens that say 'storm 8, download bakery story, etc. And they have a delay on the close out button so you have to wait a couple seconds. These pop up constantly. Just when I want to start enjoying this game, which I do for the most part, these stupid things happen. Please clarify what we can expect in this halloween version. thanks.

shakiba
10-10-11, 06:26 PM
Ok, so I am an iphone user, i downloaded the halloween version, have none of the new stuff! The halloween pictures are on the front of the 'store', but they are not available for sale, except for the giant pumpkin and the crypt entrance. No candy corn, etc, and I didn't get the extra gems. Don't really care about that, but these differences in updates are driving me crazy! Why tell us these things are available, then they aren't? Also, ever since getting the app update last week that was supposed to 'fix' bugs, which it didn't, I get these full screen 'white' screens that say 'storm 8, download bakery story, etc. And they have a delay on the close out button so you have to wait a couple seconds. These pop up constantly. Just when I want to start enjoying this game, which I do for the most part, these stupid things happen. Please clarify what we can expect in this halloween version. thanks.

If you haven't noticed, your updates will come on Tuesday, just like me, on the other hand, I actually care about gems, bc not all spends money on games. (maybe later :P )

pinkster73
10-10-11, 06:31 PM
If you haven't noticed, your updates will come on Tuesday, just like me, on the other hand, I actually care about gems, bc not all spends money on games. (maybe later :P )

Yes that's really unfair you don't get your gems due to TL's error.

stahnley
10-10-11, 07:32 PM

My updates come at different times. That is one of my frustrations, things are not consistent. Sometimes they are on Fridays, sometimes I don't get them at all for several weeks. I've seen the explanations on here, but it doesn't help ease the frustration. That is the general theme on these forums, frustration. Guess I should just expect it as part of the game.

filo66
10-10-11, 07:33 PM
they try......

Give me one example...

pattisue1
10-10-11, 07:42 PM
Ok. I am extremely confused about this wonderful update to FS for android users. What exactly was updated or fixed? The candy corn, duck, and gnome were added to the store. Is that it?

pattisue1
10-10-11, 07:46 PM
I looked in market earlier and they still have FS 1.3.4 as the newest version (Sept 12). Am I missing something?

nmishii
10-10-11, 07:51 PM
Ok. I am extremely confused about this wonderful update to FS for android users. What exactly was updated or fixed? The candy corn, duck, and gnome were added to the store. Is that it?

That's all I got. Standard weekly update. There was no Android Market update; our last update was 9/13.

nmishii
10-10-11, 07:52 PM
I looked in market earlier and they still have FS 1.3.4 as the newest version (Sept 12). Am I missing something?

I am running FS 1.3.4. I show it as 9/13 though.

pattisue1
10-10-11, 07:56 PM
Oops, tapped wrong key. :(

pattisue1
10-10-11, 08:01 PM
Oh, how terribly unexciting. The Android letdowns continue.....

nmishii
10-10-11, 08:11 PM
Oh, how terribly unexciting. The Android letdowns continue.....

I agree. ........

brightorange
10-11-11, 09:24 AM
IMHO, I think its not the error that bugs me, but the constant protest about the unfairness for androids did... Maybe its okay and even fun to read, if it exist in a couple threads, but in almost every threads? even in discussion forums?? Cmon, it is realy childish...this stupid issue is make the whole forum not appealing anymore... Maybe if some users want to protest something to TL, they can post it in a forum that dedicated to something like that? I think its already available...

sourlicorice2
10-11-11, 09:34 AM
Let me guess ur an IOS user so it doesn't affect u (I'm an IOS user to) but I understand the frustration of Android users. I don't think it's childish. They have valid complaints.

filo66
10-11-11, 09:40 AM
but the constant protest about the unfairness for androids did...
So you're protesting the protesters? Really?

Maybe its okay and even fun to read, if it exist in a couple threads, but in almost every threads? even in discussion forums??

Seems to me that it's only a few threads out of hundreds and, considering TLs refusal to address the issues, it ain't enough.

Cmon, it is realy childish

But your post isn't...

...this stupid issue is make the whole forum not appealing anymore...

Bummer for you.

Limaxa
10-11-11, 09:46 AM
Well... I just think These holidayversions are unnecessary i don't want to have 2 versions of it on my iphone

trenae
10-11-11, 09:50 AM
Hey Guys -

Lets not turn this thread into a device vs device debate.

@Limaxa - some enjoy the holiday versions - and some will not. If you're not interested in the holiday versions, the original versions are still playable. :)

pinkster73
10-11-11, 09:51 AM
IMHO, I think its not the error that bugs me, but the constant protest about the unfairness for androids did... Maybe its okay and even fun to read, if it exist in a couple threads, but in almost every threads? even in discussion forums?? Cmon, it is realy childish...this stupid issue is make the whole forum not appealing anymore... Maybe if some users want to protest something to TL, they can post it in a forum that dedicated to something like that? I think its already available...

What makes the forum appealing is that countless threads are dedicated to features I don't have. If TL treated platforms equally people would stop complaining about it. Wanting to be treated equally isn't childish.

pinkster73
10-11-11, 09:56 AM
What makes the forum appealing is that countless threads are dedicated to features I don't have. If TL treated platforms equally people would stop complaining about it. Wanting to be treated equally isn't childish.

Edit: unappealing

brightorange
10-11-11, 06:47 PM
Yawn...yawn...yawn...I think i wont open the forum anymore until this battle stop..
And once again...in my opinion, I think every devices have their own issues...no need to gradually protests...esp in this kind of threads that said only the androids got the update..but some of the androids still protest that they GOT the update??? And u think its not childish??? Yeah...bla..bla..bla is all i can see...and keep posting like that and the lava team will feel useless to update ur device...

pinkster73
10-11-11, 07:54 PM
Yawn...yawn...yawn...I think i wont open the forum anymore until this battle stop..
And once again...in my opinion, I think every devices have their own issues...no need to gradually protests...esp in this kind of threads that said only the androids got the update..but some of the androids still protest that they GOT the update??? And u think its not childish??? Yeah...bla..bla..bla is all i can see...and keep posting like that and the lava team will feel useless to update ur device...

If it bores you so much simply don't read it. Problem solved :)

filo66
10-11-11, 08:03 PM
I think i wont open the forum anymore until this battle stop.

Sounds like a good plan. Once there is parity between the platforms I'm sure we'll welcome you back with open arms. ;)

alchaves
10-11-11, 08:34 PM
If I won't get the Haloween version, does it mean I won't get last week's update?

canacanacana
10-11-11, 10:57 PM
I agree with at least one of the points brightorange is making, I think- pls correct if I misrepresent- about the posts belonging in a different thread. First though I don't agree about the android users being childish and I have no issues with them voicing their complaints and needs. Nonetheless I've become frustrated with these threads when I open them, expect to read about the thread topic, but then the android/TL issues become the focus. Yes there is a place for it, but shouldn't the posts be redirected to a thread or threads dedicated to that specific topic?
** If TL and fellow droid users are your audiences, wouldn't that actually help organize the posts better? Rather than a bunch of droid users not even opening the thread because it doesn't pertain to them and iOS users closing them for similar reasons?*
**I've noticed other posts quickly moved by mods or redirected by players when they become off thread topics. I wouldn't expect a thread "android users not getting Halloween version!" to include a bunch of iOS users sharing about the free gems they received or didn't receive or the version's features. Or the thread "farm story Halloween version" including more posts about the bigger issues android has with TL than the farm story Halloween version.*
**I, for one, visit these forums for education and curiosity. The education part helps me maximize my gameplay and learn about features or updates I was not aware of whereas the curiosity piece allows me to become aware of bugs, user complaints, differences, and also to voice my opinion and hear the opinions of others. *So I feel that both are important. The forums are supposed to be helpful and informative to all users in addition to providing feedback to TL in a way that reaches other users. *
**While brightorange has become bored, I have become hesitant to read or write posts because the sharing of info about a feature many DO have has been minimized and almost guilt-trodden. I've be*** to notice that when a post in these threads actually communicates info other than the android issues, they get lost, attacked, or ignored. *My stance throughout this issue is that it honestly doesn't have anything to do with iOS users per se, so why does it continue to feel like a tug of war between the devices?*
**I've seen multiple posts from android users, such as "don't rub it in," immediately following iOS user posts that were excited about a feature they received. Can you honestly tell me this is fair as the topic of fairness is brought up? It's ok to disenfranchise iOS users but not android users?
*This issue about updates and features in android versions vs iOS versions are not within the control of the iOS users nor does it necessarily even have to be important to them. *Does it make someone a bad person if they don't want to know about what others have or don't have in these games? As much as it's been stated that it's an issue between android and TL, and not droid and iOS, I'm finding it harder to believe.
**This thread alone has resulted in telling an iOS user to stop reading the forums if they arent interested in the issue, minimized those who hold a positive opinion of TL (which is as much of a right as holding a negative one), has likely turned anyone away who actually opened the thread to get help with or learn about the farm story hallow version, and has led to arguments and insults between iOS and droid users. *Ive increasingly felt like it is not ok for iOS users to post in threads about the Halloween version that were actually about the game content because it made android users feel bad or frustrated. I've also seen posts from iOS users holding back from voicing their frustration about having to wait for the iOS updates this past week in fear of being yelled at by android users. Everyone has complaints and things they enjoy, but what is actually fair is that we don't purport one users issues or praises are more or less important than another users. *
**My hope is that a mod steps in here and directs the more indirect thread topic posts to a more appropriate thread so all topics can reach the intended users and those that are interested in them. And yes, that definitely includes this post of mine too.*

canacanacana
10-11-11, 10:59 PM
Btw I don't know why my posts are always filled with asterisks lol. It is not intentional 

kooky panda
10-12-11, 04:44 AM
If I won't get the Haloween version, does it mean I won't get last week's update?
To get the halloween items for Farm Story, (candy corn, plus halloween decorations) yes you will need to download Farm Story Halloween. The halloween items are not offered in the regular Farm Story game.

Lets also keep this thread on topic about the new Farm Story Halloween game.

MiniLaura
10-12-11, 05:38 AM
canacanacana +100,000!
Well said!

However....

I've also seen posts from iOS users holding back from voicing their frustration about having to wait for the iOS updates this past week in fear of being yelled at by android users.
You are probably referring to my posts, which were meant as a joke. (Well, the part about wanting to complain was a joke. The part about being afraid of attacks wasn't a joke.)

pinkster73
10-12-11, 07:34 AM
I agree with at least one of the points brightorange is making, I think- pls correct if I misrepresent- about the posts belonging in a different thread. First though I don't agree about the android users being childish and I have no issues with them voicing their complaints and needs. Nonetheless I've become frustrated with these threads when I open them, expect to read about the thread topic, but then the android/TL issues become the focus. Yes there is a place for it, but shouldn't the posts be redirected to a thread or threads dedicated to that specific topic?
** If TL and fellow droid users are your audiences, wouldn't that actually help organize the posts better? Rather than a bunch of droid users not even opening the thread because it doesn't pertain to them and iOS users closing them for similar reasons?*
**I've noticed other posts quickly moved by mods or redirected by players when they become off thread topics. I wouldn't expect a thread "android users not getting Halloween version!" to include a bunch of iOS users sharing about the free gems they received or didn't receive or the version's features. Or the thread "farm story Halloween version" including more posts about the bigger issues android has with TL than the farm story Halloween version.*
**I, for one, visit these forums for education and curiosity. The education part helps me maximize my gameplay and learn about features or updates I was not aware of whereas the curiosity piece allows me to become aware of bugs, user complaints, differences, and also to voice my opinion and hear the opinions of others. *So I feel that both are important. The forums are supposed to be helpful and informative to all users in addition to providing feedback to TL in a way that reaches other users. *
**While brightorange has become bored, I have become hesitant to read or write posts because the sharing of info about a feature many DO have has been minimized and almost guilt-trodden. I've be*** to notice that when a post in these threads actually communicates info other than the android issues, they get lost, attacked, or ignored. *My stance throughout this issue is that it honestly doesn't have anything to do with iOS users per se, so why does it continue to feel like a tug of war between the devices?*
**I've seen multiple posts from android users, such as "don't rub it in," immediately following iOS user posts that were excited about a feature they received. Can you honestly tell me this is fair as the topic of fairness is brought up? It's ok to disenfranchise iOS users but not android users?
*This issue about updates and features in android versions vs iOS versions are not within the control of the iOS users nor does it necessarily even have to be important to them. *Does it make someone a bad person if they don't want to know about what others have or don't have in these games? As much as it's been stated that it's an issue between android and TL, and not droid and iOS, I'm finding it harder to believe.
**This thread alone has resulted in telling an iOS user to stop reading the forums if they arent interested in the issue, minimized those who hold a positive opinion of TL (which is as much of a right as holding a negative one), has likely turned anyone away who actually opened the thread to get help with or learn about the farm story hallow version, and has led to arguments and insults between iOS and droid users. *Ive increasingly felt like it is not ok for iOS users to post in threads about the Halloween version that were actually about the game content because it made android users feel bad or frustrated. I've also seen posts from iOS users holding back from voicing their frustration about having to wait for the iOS updates this past week in fear of being yelled at by android users. Everyone has complaints and things they enjoy, but what is actually fair is that we don't purport one users issues or praises are more or less important than another users. *
**My hope is that a mod steps in here and directs the more indirect thread topic posts to a more appropriate thread so all topics can reach the intended users and those that are interested in them. And yes, that definitely includes this post of mine too.*

Very valid points. I guess Android users should only post on a couple threads since we don't have any of the features most threads are about.

Why not just call this the TL forum for ios users?

Anyway, sorry this was off topic but I can't exactly talk about my Halloween farm can I? (Ps I don't need a warning I'm done)

nmishii
10-12-11, 07:41 AM
canacanacana

Sorry reading the threads have been made unenjoyable for you and iOS users. However, using the protestor's theme...

If TL threw a party in the local park for all users each time they released new content, and the content happened to be only for iOS users, then at first the Android users would sit back and complain on their own and feel left out. But when the unfairness happens over and over, that can't happen anymore.

If Android users met at a different park, do you think TL will join us to hear what we have to say? No, like in real life, the "protest" will occur at the park where TL is throwing their new content party. The "protesters" have nothing against the people attending the party, but want a change made by TL.

People have been fighting for equality throughout history.

If TL would release content to both users at the same time, we can all participate in the threads as intended. Its not an impossible or unreasonable request.

filo66
10-12-11, 07:41 AM
Very valid points. I guess Android users should only post on a couple threads since we don't have any of the features most threads are about.

Anyway, sorry this was off topic but I can't exactly talk about my Halloween farm can I? (Ps I don't need a warning I'm done)

Exactly. So now Android users aren't just restricted from content but we are also restricted from posting in most of the threads in the forums?

Wonderful work there, TL.

kooky panda
10-12-11, 07:51 AM
Exactly. So now Android users aren't just restricted from content but we are also restricted from posting in most of the threads in the forums?

Wonderful work there, TL.

Androids are not being restricted, we are asking on this thread for members to follow the forum rules of keeping a thread on topic. This thread is talking about the New Halloween Story game and discussing the fairness or lack of for android players is derailing the topic of this thread.

filo66
10-12-11, 08:38 AM
Androids are not being restricted, we are asking on this thread for members to follow the forum rules of keeping a thread on topic. This thread is talking about the New Halloween Story game and discussing the fairness or lack of for android players is derailing the topic of this thread.

So, since Android users don't have access to that game we aren't allowed to participate in this thread. That is a restriction.

It sure is cool that y'all iOS users got a whole line of holiday themed games like Farm Story Halloween to enjoy. Yay for you!

Rachael98
10-12-11, 08:42 AM
So, since Android users don't have access to that game we aren't allowed to participate in this thread. That is a restriction.

It sure is cool that y'all iOS users got a whole line of holiday themed games like Farm Story Halloween to enjoy. Yay for you!

Yes. However, you are perfectly entitled to start a new thread. You are not being restricted in any othe way than usual. The forum rules are always in place anyway.

If I gave my opinion (I will:p), I really like it and the new artwork. Very well done TL;).

canacanacana
10-12-11, 10:45 AM

So all the users that don't or can't buy gems probably shouldn't read or post in threads that discuss gem items either? according to your logic...

pinkster73
10-12-11, 11:29 AM
So all the users that don't or can't buy gems probably shouldn't read or post in threads that discuss gem items either? according to your logic...

They always have the option for the gems. Gems are available to everyone. So no.

bpine
10-12-11, 12:59 PM
So to get this back on topic how does the new Halloween version affect the old game, I downloaded the Halloween version and I thought I was starting a new game but it carried everything from my Farm Story over to Halloween Story.

kooky panda
10-12-11, 01:04 PM
So to get this back on topic how does the new Halloween version affect the old game, I downloaded the Halloween version and I thought I was starting a new game but it carried everything from my Farm Story over to Halloween Story.
The games will run side by side. You can play either game. You will need to go into the Halloween version to plant candy corn and buy the new halloween decorations.
I just have been playing the Halloween version. If you do switch back and forth, remember that there is a slight delay so if you plant your candy corn in Halloween version, and then go right over to the regular farm game, you will not see what you did right away. Go visit a nbr and come back, then you will see the candy corn.

bpine
10-12-11, 01:09 PM
Sorry to ask more questions but when people visit what version do they see? What happens if I delete the Halloween version?

Thanks for the help

epiphany
10-12-11, 01:15 PM
Sorry to ask more questions but when people visit what version do they see? What happens if I delete the Halloween version?

Thanks for the help

depends what version THEY are using. No harm will come to your farm if you delete the halloween version.

kooky panda
10-12-11, 01:16 PM

Thanks for the help
If you delete the halloween version, you will not be able to plant the candy corn or buy any of the decorations that are only offered in the halloween version.
(you can always download later if you want).
It depends on what version you nbr is playing on, If they are playing on regular farm they will see your regular farm, if they play on the halloween version they will see your halloween farm. The items from halloween version will show up and should be visible to your nbrs playing the regular farm game.

Phthon
10-12-11, 01:18 PM
depends what version THEY are using. No harm will come to your farm if you delete the halloween version.

WHAT?! I was hoping for a BFBVFS!

pinkster73
10-12-11, 02:46 PM

A what? (Ten)

shakiba
10-12-11, 03:22 PM

Say what now? o. o

nmishii
10-12-11, 04:10 PM
This is what I got from the internet:

http://wikka.moreawesomethanyou.com/index.php?title=BFBVFS

BFBVFS abbr. Big Fiery Ball Visible From Space. What happens when your game/neighbourhood implodes.
This term describes the state of irreversible damage of the game, or neighborhood files.

-------------

http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/BFBVFS

AcronymDefinitionBFBVFSBig Fiery Ball Visible from Space (computer slang for a crash)

pinkster73
10-12-11, 04:36 PM

BFBVFS abbr. Big Fiery Ball Visible From Space. What happens when your game/neighbourhood implodes.
This term describes the state of irreversible damage of the game, or neighborhood files.

-------------

AcronymDefinitionBFBVFSBig Fiery Ball Visible from Space (computer slang for a crash)

Ooooh. I learn something new every day

Rachael98
10-12-11, 04:39 PM

-------------

This is what the etymology thread is for:p; very interesting though.
One thing: Phthon was hoping for one:confused:!?

Bogiefurret
10-13-11, 12:16 PM
I am andriod and I had several pop up screens to download tl games and I got 6 gems per game.

DominaRed
10-13-11, 10:00 PM
Downloaded the Halloween version of Farm Story. Seems now the collectibles mastery is getting fixed. Only problem I've had so far is that I'm not getting any collectibles when I collect from my farm animals. I have 35 animals, have collected from them at least 5 times since I downloaded the Halloween version and....nada. This was working in the last version of farm story, but least for me it isn't now. I'm on a 3rd gen iTouch.

kooky panda
10-14-11, 05:20 AM
Downloaded the Halloween version of Farm Story. Seems now the collectibles mastery is getting fixed. Only problem I've had so far is that I'm not getting any collectibles when I collect from my farm animals. I have 35 animals, have collected from them at least 5 times since I downloaded the Halloween version and....nada. This was working in the last version of farm story, but least for me it isn't now. I'm on a 3rd gen iTouch.
I am also seeing that collecting from animals will not give your collectibles , only buying the animals give you the collectibles.

DominaRed
10-14-11, 06:48 PM
Thank you Kooky, I believe you are correct :)

kooky panda
10-14-11, 07:04 PM
Thank you Kooky, I believe you are correct :)

I do not like this one at all. You can only buy so many chickens!!!

DoubleZ
10-14-11, 10:23 PM

Go figure I would download before it was corrected. I didn't get the gems either. 

DoubleZ
10-14-11, 10:29 PM
If you delete the halloween version, you will not be able to plant the candy corn or buy any of the decorations that are only offered in the halloween version.
(you can always download later if you want).
It depends on what version you nbr is playing on, If they are playing on regular farm they will see your regular farm, if they play on the halloween version they will see your halloween farm. The items from halloween version will show up and should be visible to your nbrs playing the regular farm game.

Oh...this answers a lot. Guess I won't be planting Candy Corn!

DoubleZ
10-14-11, 10:33 PM
I do not like this one at all. You can only buy so many chickens!!!

I'm with you, kooky! Guess we could buy and sell. Depends on how badly we want that particular collectible. I likely never get anything in Lost Toys because of this.