PDA

View Full Version : Other's Storm8 ID on my Phone

yurblevn
10-10-11, 10:04 AM
Hi

I recently install restaurant story and some other game (fashion, farm....) and find out that there have been an Storm8 ID (babymylo) of someone who are playing the game.

I have tried to reset my phone, but it did not help. And further on that, the game is also playing by someone at the other side.

Could someone help in this case? how to refresh my phone as a new device to TeamLava?

Thanks,

greygull
10-10-11, 10:14 AM
You would need to email support@teamlava.com Let them know what is occurring, and they should be able to help you out.

yurblevn
10-11-11, 07:46 AM
I have reported this to the email you give. But I always recieved the autoreply that saying I'm requesting for transfer account to new device although i've reply "no, i'm reporting a bug"

This is obviously a bug. Can someone know how to bring this to the admin?

kooky panda
10-11-11, 07:50 AM
I have reported this to the email you give. But I always recieved the autoreply that saying I'm requesting for transfer account to new device although i've reply "no, i'm reporting a bug"

reply back to the email and tell them you are not requesting transfering but that you have a game in your phone and someone is playing it from somewhere else.
Look under the profile and give them the storm ID that is shown and tell them that this is not yours or your game.

ButterPanda
10-11-11, 01:11 PM

If the Storm8 ID on your device is not yours, you will need to have the customer service team perform a transfer to get your old account back onto your device. However, if you are accessing someone elses account from your device, then there is an issue. To check and see what Storm8 ID is on your device, you can find your Storm8 ID by visiting Menu (or Main) -> Social -> Invite Friends. If the one that appears here is not yours, then you will need to have customer service perform a transfer.
support@teamlava.com

yurblevn
10-12-11, 08:28 AM
It is the account of someone, not mine.

Teamlava give support already. They delete the old Storm ID of someone else that on my device. And then I can create a new account on my device. However, it is not the end, the one that have his/her account deleted by team lava, now also playing my Storm ID at her/his site!!!!!!

It seems that, the game can not recognize/differentiate two device......

Really frustrated....

yurblevn
10-12-11, 08:55 AM
News....., the storm8 id now changed to a new one "oxidarius". Don't know what going on....

greygull
10-12-11, 09:34 AM
Reply back to the emails you have already received, and let them know what is occurring. Can you post on your own wall, suggesting that the other person also contact support? Make sure you give support all the names (game names and IDs) that you can see in regards to your own game.

yurblevn
10-12-11, 09:41 AM
I do. But I can not connect with the other one, he/she rarely read wall, or maybe can not read english. Try to arrange the table, chair to create a "wall " in the restaurants to alert him to read his/wall. LoL.

greygull
10-12-11, 09:43 AM
:) I hope this can be worked out quickly, for both of you!

yurblevn
10-12-11, 09:51 AM
Just re-do another "wall" with his/her tables and chairs. He/she should be very angry about the change.... Hahaha.
I hope he/ she understand what i'm doing. Quite funny...

yurblevn
10-20-11, 08:21 AM
Now it changed again..., waiting for team feedback

nicci34
11-10-13, 01:43 PM
i have same problem ,iv got someone elses ID games on my tablet,cant get them off or log in an access my games,sooo annoyin :(

kooky panda
11-16-13, 05:28 PM
i have same problem ,iv got someone else's ID games on my tablet,cant get them off or log in an access my games,sooo annoyin :(
As stated on your own thread, you will need to contact support@teamlava.com for assistance.

Closing this thread since it is over a year old.