PDA

View Full Version : Enhancement Requests needed for Restaurant Story

bonez1580
10-10-11, 09:59 AM
Good morning Team Lava Team,

I have been playing this game with my friends for some time now and have found a few things that can help improve the gameplay as well as bring new users to the game.

I hope you take my opinions to consideration and I believe that most of the requests that are made will really get great feedback from other players who constantly look forward to new features and improvements.

Menu Feature
- Social
1. Adding a "Check All Neighbors" feature which will allow the user to select all of their neighbors without having to check one by one at a time when sending gifts. This will REALLY help anyone who has more than 50 friends. Currently I see this as a major flaw in the game and really get tired of checking all the neighbors on a daily basis.

2. PLEASE fix the gifting. There was a recent update which has confused alot of people and how it works now when sending gifts. It will only send gifts to certain users at a certain time of the day. This really needs to be fixed or reverted back to the way it was before.

- Settings
1. Adding a Disable or Enable feature so that other users can see your StormID if they write on your wallpaper. This will give the other user a chance to get the StormID of that neighbor without having to scroll down to locate it under a message or ask for it. Users who have this feature enabled will most likely be looking for neighbors.

1. Have more options for the avatar and a better option to customize that avatar such as (Skin color, Hair color & Style, Clothing apparrel such as french hats and styles)

Gifts
I think that there should be more options available to send to neighbors other than the current ones. We can add a Drink gift, Candy gifts, different food options, mystery gift, or decorating gift. I am sure that it will satisfy any current player in being able to send gifts like this. (Decorating gifts and mystery gifts can be given once a week to neigbors)

Drink Stand
The drink stand is in need of more selections such as fruit punch, pina colada, mix berry, etc. There should be more variety than what the current has.

Liqour bar
This will be great to see in the game and also have different variation of alcholic drinks which the user can create.

Sushi stand
I think it will be nice to have a sushi stand so that users can create different types of sushi and will give the game a more open selection for users to create a restaurant based on their design.

Fry Stand
This will be great to have so that you can make fried food and have more options in the game.

Ice Cream Machine
This should be a MUST in any of your future realeases. It will be awesome to have an icecream stand which you can make milkshakes, ice cream cones variety of flavors, soft yogurt ice cream with different flavors.

Decorations

There needs to be more options for Tables and Chairs that users can purchase and that they can unlock based on their level. Also wall colors and designs have been outdated and we need more options where we can purchase. It will be great to have this feature looked at since right now users need to rely on how they build their restaurant with the current options they have. No changes have been made in any updates for this area.. this really needs to be looked at

I also believe that the stormID and password should play a HUGE roll in being able to access the game not just from your mobile device but from other devices. This enhancement will be terrific for users that want to play their games not only through their mobile device but on their computers as well.

I hope you guys can really look into some of the requests mentioned above. I have received some of these requests from other players and neighbors and I feel that if you can review the requests that are mentioned above and analyze them, some will pay off and help continue making this game as addicting and fun as it has been right now.

StormID
Bonez1580

Rachael98
10-10-11, 11:28 AM
-That's been requested for ages...I really hope they get one at some point for the game.
-Hopefully they can fix that ASAP too
-I really like that idea; I've not seen it before:)
-Suggest it on the polls; they have a habit of being listened to!
-If they brought in alcohol, they'd lose their AppStore age rating:/
-On iDevices, there is a Sushi Bar:)
-I like the next few appliance ideas...my only concern would be having enough appliance slots!
-Again, the polls are good for it
-I personally like that it's only on the mobile. It would be a huge leap for TL to go to PCs as well as their two current platforms, and I prefer it as it is:/