PDA

View Full Version : Moving Game to a New Device

rodeogal247
10-10-11, 09:41 AM
I have moved my Fashion Story game from my old iPod to my new one because of a crack in the screen. Now I have a iPad and I am trying to figure out how to move it again. I know there was some kind of code yur supposed to put somewhere but I'm not sure what it is and where it goes...

barleycoon
10-10-11, 10:08 AM
Hi hope I can help you need the udid numbers, you need to go to iTunes with your device plugged in and details of device will come up click on device number it will bring up udid number you need to do for both devices
Then you need to go to team lavas website for the link to transfer to new device
If you have problems team lava will help you, if you email them.
Hope I have helped you good luck

kooky panda
10-10-11, 10:12 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?4622-Have-a-New-Device-How-to-Transfer-Your-Original-Account

rodeogal247
10-12-11, 09:41 PM
Thank you for your help. It wansn't barely a year ago when my iPod cracked and we replaced it but I can't believe I don't remember how I got it transerferred other than I do remember somehow I emailed team lava with my storm id (username) and the game I would like transferred and they did the rest. Can I still do that now? And if I can where do I go to contact them?

kooky panda
10-13-11, 04:53 AM
Thank you for your help. It wansn't barely a year ago when my iPod cracked and we replaced it but I can't believe I don't remember how I got it transerferred other than I do remember somehow I emailed team lava with my storm id (username) and the game I would like transferred and they did the rest. Can I still do that now? And if I can where do I go to contact them?

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?4622-Have-a-New-Device-How-to-Transfer-Your-Original-Account

You can also email them at support@teamlava.com and they can do the transfer for you. Give them your storm ID, the game and what level you are on. Also the UDID numbers of both devices.

ABCharlieville
10-14-11, 10:49 AM
Thanks for the info - I couldn't remember either!