PDA

View Full Version : Material Requests have not been delivered while I got the message "they were sent"

be4after
10-10-11, 04:34 AM
I use iPhone 4 and play RS 1.3.2.

When I push "Ask Friends" button in card-box, I got the message that the request were sent to my neighbors, but actually, some of my neighbors never receive the requests. I tested this several times with my real friends by sitting next to each other with holding each iPhones. We waited for several days in case of delivery delay, but the requests were not delivered so far. As I got the material through the requests from some of my neighbors, it does not happen to all.

Do anyone else experience the same problem ?

kooky panda
10-10-11, 07:58 AM
When you are sending the material request are you sending them one at a time or checking alot of nbrs at once? If you click numerous nbrs at the same time, then you may get a message that request sent but some nbr will not receive.

be4after
10-10-11, 06:08 PM
when I tested it with my friends, I sent it one by one. ( Actually just sent it to two of my friends only. ) Still they have never received the requests so far.

nmishii
10-10-11, 06:17 PM
Here's a similar thread:

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?17978-Part-requests...-major-delays

kooky panda
10-10-11, 06:46 PM
I have reported this material gifting issue to GM.
anyone else having issues sending and recieving constructible gifts(not regular gifts) please post your device, its version and the game version of bakery that you are playing.
Are you having issues accepting (getting material gifts) or sending them or both?

be4after
10-10-11, 11:44 PM
Thank you so much for your help on this! I don't have any issues on accepting or sending them. My problem is to send my "material requests" out to my neighbors by pushing "Ask Friends" button. When I push the button by checking a certain neighbor, I was told "The material request has been sent to your friend", but in fact, it has never reached to the neighbor. It does not happen to all of my neighbors. Some of them can receive the request and accept it, but some of them have not received the request itself. Hope this clarifies the issue.

villegasallgone
10-12-11, 08:31 AM
I play on an ipod 2nd edition, 4.3.5, and a second edition of the iphone software is up to date. I sometimes don't receive part requests that I send myself for up to 12hours after I sent them to myself. Then on my iphone, I got part requests 2 days after they had been sent. Sometimes there isn't a lag in getting part requests. Sometimes they all seem to show up at once for everything my neighbors have asked for within a 12 hour period. Can we expect this to be fixed any time soon?

be4after
10-26-11, 09:55 PM
It's been about 2 weeks since I reported the problem and have not heard any updates so far. My friend has the same problem who has just started RS recently. She has limited number of neighbors ( less than 10 ) and I am one of them. She sent out the material requests by tapping the button on an Easy Oven cardboard box, but I have never received it. When I tried to send the material request to her, she has never received it. Should I contact TL support team instead of posting this on the forum ? Any suggestions would be appreciated.

pinkster73
10-26-11, 10:11 PM
I have this issue as well. Same as op. So does Hector. I'm not sure of his version or device. I'm Android gingerbread. Farm story 1.3.4

pastrychef17
10-27-11, 07:23 AM
The delay is still happening for me too on both Bakery Halloween and Restaurant Halloween (also used to happen in the regular versions), iphone 4, iOS 5 (before and after iOS5 installation) and yes, I've closed, re-started, re-installed, etc. But it's not consistent. For some neighbors I get their materials requests within minutes and for others, it's hours or up to 2 days before I get it even though I've played the game since the original request was sent.

sarasmile0926
10-27-11, 07:45 AM
I have the same problem on all my stories...i feel like i am being singled out! My daughters works fine...so random!!!!

kooky panda
10-27-11, 08:25 AM
I have reported this material gifting issue to GM.
anyone else having issues sending and recieving constructible gifts(not regular gifts) please post your device, its version and the game version of bakery that you are playing.
Are you having issues accepting (getting material gifts) or sending them or both?

TL is still looking into this issue. I am also having the same issues with material gifts taking days and sometimes not even being sent/recevied.
(iphone 4 version 5.0)