PDA

View Full Version : Stopping Play on Zoo Story

nmishii
10-09-11, 01:04 PM
I downloaded Zoo Story today and played it for a little bit.

I want to temporarily stop playing Zoo Story and want to know the best way to do it. The FAQ does not say what will go bad after time. I know I shouldn't have crops growing since I've already withered carrots. I am also breeding and assume I have to wait that out. What other state should the rest of the zoo be in before I stop?

Is there an equivalent of blocking the door/cash register in Zoo until my eggs hatch? And if you don't feed your animals, is all that will happen is people won't want to look at them?

Rachael98
10-09-11, 01:05 PM
I honestly haven't a clue about most of it...
except that there's no way to block it.

kooky panda
10-09-11, 01:59 PM
I stopped my zoo. I just put all the animals ,buildings and attractions is storage.

nmishii
10-09-11, 02:37 PM
I stopped my zoo. I just put all the animals ,buildings and attractions is storage.

Thank you.

Rachael98
10-09-11, 03:24 PM
Incidentally, actually, I left a load of trees, a few animals and service buildings out. By spending about 2 minutes a day on it (I use it to refine my daily messages), I've built up millions of cash:).

nmishii
10-09-11, 04:40 PM
Incidentally, actually, I left a load of trees, a few animals and service buildings out. By spending about 2 minutes a day on it (I use it to refine my daily messages), I've built up millions of cash:).

I can believe that. Every time I look at the screen I can collect coins. But then the animals want to be fed and I can't spend all that time growing crops and feeding them. So I need to stop playing. I can't keep up with my 3 other games.

How long can an animal go without being fed? And besides no one wanting anything to do with an unfed animal, what other bad things happen?

kooky panda
10-09-11, 04:45 PM
when I quit my Zoo a few months ago I left my on unicorn out. I went in today and he is still alive so animals do not starve to death if you do not feed them.

Hawaiianmomma
10-09-11, 05:34 PM
lol....u lucky u got that unicorn hon...I had try hard...I wish they put him in farm...it look so grumpy cause he need a girl one...lol
I would house him definately

nmishii
10-09-11, 07:33 PM
when I quit my Zoo a few months ago I left my on unicorn out. I went in today and he is still alive so animals do not starve to death if you do not feed them.

Thank you.

sarahaddicts
10-10-11, 10:36 PM
Are we ever going to get an update on the zoo?? I love my zoo but it's getting very boring now

Rockinkitten
11-02-11, 02:19 AM
You can just leave them. The coins won't disappear if you leave them and the animals won't die if you don't feed them. The only thing that goes bad are your crops. If you leave everything in your zoo, people can at least leave tips. Those also won't go bad.

Shamrock1963
12-30-11, 05:39 AM
Think of the food for the animals as special treats that get them to do tricks. They don't starve without it.

And although crops go bad, I don't think that bananas or apples do. So if you leave a lot of fruit trees out, there will be food when you check in without your having to worry about harvesting it in time. A good thing these days while TeamLava's servers have been so unreliable.

TheDragonZoo
02-02-12, 06:01 PM
how long did it take you to get one? What's your username? I want to see what it looks like

WebJinks
02-12-12, 05:18 PM
i agree, this game isnt much fun because without buying gems the only thing to do is go through the motions of planting, feeding, planting, feeding.
this needs an update to add more goals to achieve. i just installed city story and uninstalled this.

RoseMeyer
03-19-12, 09:38 PM
I sold absolutely EVERYTHING and jsut have an empty lot. i still get popups saying that the baby owls are born. Why they didnt run away like the baby bear did when i didnt come back soon enough, I dunno. There's absolutely NOTHING for the baby owls to do there.

Shamrock1963
03-26-12, 09:20 PM
I've been getting notices for months now telling me that my baby python is about to run away.

I left out my animals and attractions and such, but I put all my plots for crops into storage to make the place more attractive. I visit my zoo every once in a while just to look at the animals, and I usually collect from my trees and buildings while I'm there. Dropped all my neighbors though because they wouldn't stop touring and sending me junk gifts.