PDA

View Full Version : server overload?

Unregistered
10-16-10, 09:04 AM
are your servers crashing? the game keeps disconnecting... same with the webpage and farmstory. when will this be fixeD?

deadpix
10-16-10, 09:52 AM
are your servers crashing? the game keeps disconnecting... same with the webpage and farmstory. when will this be fixeD?

Was experiencing the same issues from about 8 hours back; it gradually got worse and worse to the point where I couldn't get into all three games.

I wouldn't have mind it so much except for the syncing issues I mentioned in the RS Discussion forum. Each time the game loses connection, piles of food would disappear from my serving counters. On several occasions, after I'd built up a nice pile of food, 200+ plates of French Toast, 150+ plates of omelettes and 200+ servings of fruit salad, I'd lose it all when the server crashes or the "connection is lost".

What I don't understand is that if the server really crashed or if the connection was really lost, then everything that was accumulated from the last sync would have been lost. Instead, all other progresses, such as the coins, gems, exp, mastery, furniture arrangements, etc., etc., would be intact, but food on the counters disappear.

It's like I said in the other forum, this is the one thing that makes the game unplayable. How can you run a restaurant when someone goes around dumping all the food your kitchen prepares every few minutes or so?

BuddyB111
11-02-14, 02:14 AM
No connection to RS or BS :(

justmine2
11-02-14, 03:05 AM
This has been going on for me for 3 days now!

BuddyB111
11-02-14, 03:14 AM
That can't be right! :eek:

I've been waiting over an hour & I'm worried about long cooking recipes spoiling. I'm in the UK & can't check the food cooked overnight.

brendanwangx10
11-02-14, 03:51 AM
Wonder if whole TL's online games server going down ? :confused:

sweetypies97
11-02-14, 04:20 AM
http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?74616-Schedule-Maintenance-11-2-14

it is scheduled maintenance.

sweetypies97
11-02-14, 04:25 AM
games are back now :)