PDA

View Full Version : Downloaded Farm Halloween but no Halloween items or gems

donnapetersen
10-09-11, 01:01 PM
I've deleted and reinstalled several times, turned my device off and on numerous times
still nothing. What gives? Why are some people getting the content and gems but not me?

Rachael98
10-09-11, 01:04 PM
Have you entered the Hallowe'en version yet?

donnapetersen
10-09-11, 01:18 PM
Yes several times, there is no Halloween stuff there either. This is after loading,deleting and reinstalling several times.

Rachael98
10-09-11, 01:24 PM
Right. Just to double check, when you go Menu->Help/FAQ, what does it say at "Farm Story version ____"?

crystalrayn3
10-09-11, 01:26 PM
If you're using an Apple device, you won't receive the new Halloween items til later this week. This is true even if you've downloaded the Halloween edition. The farms you see with the new items are players using Android devices.

donnapetersen
10-09-11, 01:33 PM
Ok that doesn't make sense because some of my nbrs are using iphones and ipads and they have the Halloween items. Kooky plays on iphone and ipad. Other nbrs the same

pinkster73
10-09-11, 01:34 PM
If you're using an Apple device, you won't receive the new Halloween items til later this week. This is true even if you've downloaded the Halloween edition. The farms you see with the new items are players using Android devices.

I'm not sure that's right. You should have the Halloween items when you download the Halloween farm on ios.

donnapetersen
10-09-11, 01:35 PM
Not sure what you mean Rachael? On my phone? It says alot of stuff

pinkster73
10-09-11, 01:36 PM
Donna you should have the Halloween items if you downloaded Halloween farm.

nmishii
10-09-11, 01:39 PM
Are you opening the Halloween version? You should see a Halloween scene startup screen - purple barn. And your farm should be a nighttime scene with a ghost boarder. If you don't see those, you are opening up the regular Farm Story and you won't have the Halloween content.

kooky panda
10-09-11, 01:46 PM
I've deleted and reinstalled several times, turned my device off and on numerous times
still nothing. What gives? Why are some people getting the content and gems but not me?
Donna
One of my nbrs emailed support and got an answer back. The new halloween version is just like the original farm game. updates will roll out . You should have the big pumpkin and crypt but under your featured items it will show last weeks items. You should be getting the candy corn, gnome and duck by Tuesday.

donnapetersen
Yes I am on the Halloween version, no Halloween items at all

dreams2
I am in the same boat. Halloween version and ghost border and halloween icons for each store dept but no halloween items or gems. There are some iphone users that have all of the halloween items in the halloween version. I have dowloaded and deleted many times.

dreams2
10-09-11, 01:48 PM
Just saw your reply Kooky. Thanks you for the info. Look forward to the new items. Gems....I don't know.

kooky panda
10-09-11, 02:05 PM
Yes I am on the Halloween version, no Halloween items at all
You do not have the pumpkin and crypt in the store under decorations?

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/20591649.jpg http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/27a27f3a.jpg

dreams2
10-09-11, 02:21 PM
I don't know if your asking me or not. I do have the crypt and giant pumpkin :) So hoping I have the rest by tuesday.

kooky panda
10-09-11, 02:22 PM
I don't know if your asking me or not. I do have the crypt and giant pumpkin :) So hoping I have the rest by tuesday.
I was asking Donna. I am wondering if the pumpkin and crypt were pulled ? I downloaded the Halloween version Friday evening, but some of my nbrs that downloaded on Sat are saying they do not see the crypt or pumpkin.

Rachael98
10-09-11, 03:30 PM

That is not correct; I have them.
If they roll out slowly, hopefully you'll have them by Tuesday. Keep checking "Featured".

yydc
10-27-11, 10:27 PM
Do we get gems after downloading the Halloween version?
I had the halloween items but i dont know why the gems are increasing.
I haven't master any crops to level two and i'm sure that i didnt make any purchase.

DerGelbeKaiser
10-28-11, 03:25 AM

Huh? I'm on Android (just in case there are a few people on here who don'T know this yet ;) ) and I couldn't download a Halloweeen Farm from the Market because there wasn't one. That was a while ago, though. Has the Halloween edition come out for Android??

kattybell
10-28-11, 03:38 AM
The Halloween version is for apple users. The android users should already have Halloween items in their inventories.

pinkster73
10-28-11, 08:20 AM
Huh? I'm on Android (just in case there are a few people on here who don'T know this yet ;) ) and I couldn't download a Halloweeen Farm from the Market because there wasn't one. That was a while ago, though. Has the Halloween edition come out for Android??

You're joking right?