PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I make Halloween items!?!?!?

Carolina2004100
10-09-11, 09:06 AM
I see people making witch stew, mummy pizza and eyeball stew! These items have never even showed up in my cookbook! I did get the apple update. Do I have to wait till Tuesday to get this or is this just a server glitch? I use an iPad 2.

gail66
10-09-11, 09:07 AM
androids only us iPad / iOS users don't get it

nmishii
10-09-11, 09:58 AM
Android users can only make witch stew with Friday's release. Mummy pizza and eyeball stew were released as new gift items to both Android and iDevice a couple of weeks ago.

Carolina2004100
10-09-11, 12:06 PM
Android users can only make witch stew with Friday's release. Mummy pizza and eyeball stew were released as new gift items to both Android and iDevice a couple of weeks ago.
oh. But when I first saw the new gift items I saw people making mummy pizza and eyeball stew which would be about a couple weeks ago. Chances are those people had droids.

nmishii
10-09-11, 12:11 PM
They released that a couple of weeks ago to a small number of iDevice and Android users. It was pulled about an hour or so later, so whatever food was started was able to finish, but no new food or decorations could be bought.

Carolina2004100
10-09-11, 01:01 PM
They released that a couple of weeks ago to a small number of iDevice and Android users. It was pulled about an hour or so later, so whatever food was started was able to finish, but no new food or decorations could be bought.

Aww. Well that stinks. I guess I wasn't one of those iDevice users.