PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing Food

Unregistered
10-16-10, 08:52 AM
Why does my food disappear when I leave the game and come back, even in a split second, I leave with plenty of food 3 or 4 different dishes, and I come back to nothing on the counter. Is it just me or is everyone having this issue?

Unregistered
10-16-10, 08:59 AM
I can't even get to four dishes before these ppl eat it all up, TL you made some seriously hungary ppl! LOL

Unregistered
10-16-10, 09:48 AM
I've found that making the fruit salad(takes 15 mins) once on the serving table, leaves enough time to build up to four dishes on the serving counters and have something cooking on the stove. Basically the longer it takes to cook, the more ppl it will feed. I just got a third stove to to make 12 hour dishes, so that I still have 2 stoves to make quick dishes. But beware...too much food prepared at one time could leave you will throwing some out. :(

Unregistered
10-16-10, 10:00 AM
I can't even get to four dishes before these ppl eat it all up, TL you made some seriously hungary ppl! LOL

LOL I can't seem to keep up, if I leave for a couple of minutes something is running out and I have to scramble to whip up something to feed them!

Unregistered
12-21-10, 08:49 AM
Why does my food disappear when I leave the game and come back, even in a split second, I leave with plenty of food 3 or 4 different dishes, and I come back to nothing on the counter. Is it just me or is everyone having this issue?

yes....!!!! on ipad and it stinks i put out food that had been cooking for 18hours , over 4000 meals worth and i also lost 11 gifts because of a 2 second loss of internet!!! so frustrating!!!!!

MzT3dDy
12-21-10, 09:47 AM
My **** food keep this disappearing.. It's really pisting me off u guys need to really fix this problem asap cause it's a waste of time and money.

Oh_ho
01-22-11, 09:09 AM

Yes, I got the same problem too but you already got paid for the lost food. Notice your money next time.