PDA

View Full Version : A whole watered farm disappeared.

Pirek
10-16-10, 08:50 AM
I'm not having a good week at my farm. I had a crop of spinach all watered, my farm's 23x23, so it takes a good while to get it completely watered. When I went to bed, the whole lot was watered, only to come back in the morning the next day to collect and find that all of the waterings disappeared. That's over 500 xp lost. It's a big loss since I'm trying to level up.

And just now, I've been having hellova time connecting and a whole field of blueberries has withered. Please fix these connectivity problems. I'm down over 26,000 coins it took to plant the blueberries :(

Unregistered
10-16-10, 09:27 AM
Messages do not appear on my wall, the next minute they do. I cannot visit neighbors, I cannot send gifts, crops die even though it is clearly not my Internet connection that does not work, the problem is on the server side.

Unregistered
10-19-10, 06:50 AM
Messages do not appear on my wall, the next minute they do. I cannot visit neighbors, I cannot send gifts, crops die even though it is clearly not my Internet connection that does not work, the problem is on the server side.

same here, I've expanded my farm and planting to keep increasing but can't connect since last night so my crops will all be ruined, I've emailed them but no reply yet. It makes it all abit of a waste of time

Unregistered
10-25-10, 04:30 AM
I'm not having a good week at my farm. I had a crop of spinach all watered, my farm's 23x23, so it takes a good while to get it completely watered. When I went to bed, the whole lot was watered, only to come back in the morning the next day to collect and find that all of the waterings disappeared. That's over 500 xp lost. It's a big loss since I'm trying to level up.

And just now, I've been having hellova time connecting and a whole field of blueberries has withered. Please fix these connectivity problems. I'm down over 26,000 coins it took to plant the blueberries :(

i have a bug.lvled to lvl 72 then sudenly my lvl went back to lvl 71 with the plants gone like i didnt plant them and my old crop apears.no mater what i do im stuck on lvl 71 imposible to gein new exp simply becouse it takes me back to lvl 71.the problem started only on front of the vila now my whole farm its efected. love the game but kind of no point if u r not able to lvl.:-((((( im so sad

Luv2Prowl
10-26-10, 03:41 PM
I have had the same thing happen. My entire farm was watered and I have comments on my wall that there was ntw. However I just went to my farm to discover that nothing is watered. I had my husband go look at my farm hoping that it was just me that did not see the watered crops but he said nothing was watered. Very frustrating!

WeedWhackerDood
10-28-10, 12:52 AM
Took over 2 days to get watered and now only few spots as it removed all of my water. Running 1.6.1 on an iPhone 3GS with the latest OS and all updates.

Regards

Bob The Farmer
10-29-10, 09:02 PM
The game always loses connection with the server for no reason, and it tells me that after I finishing planting all my crops, then I find out I have to plant everything again. It is soooo annoying.

Pirek
10-31-10, 11:28 AM
And it happened again, my whole farm was watered when i checked an hour ago, my quinoa just became ready to harvest, and, surprise, surprise, not a single square watered anymore. This is definitely a bug, so please fix it. I'm robbed yet again of over 500 xp.

Unregistered
11-02-10, 05:58 PM
I have the same prolem that all my watered crops are gone. And a lot of time it just kick me out for no reason.

Unregistered
11-03-10, 02:30 AM
I have also had an almost entire watered farm's water disappear. It's happened to me twice now. It is very frustrating!!!

Unregistered
11-05-10, 03:45 PM
same here, everthing was full and now not a single crop is watered, this happens to me every morning!! when are they going to fix this problem

Unregistered
11-10-10, 11:52 PM
Hi all,
I too was fully watered 12 hours ago, and now only a few spots are. First time it happens to me, but quite frustrating considering i'm 5000 xp away from level 75... What should we do in such cases? Harvest and forget about the water, or wait a bit for a fix?

Norman: care to share your views on this apparently reoccuring issue?

Hieuy
11-11-10, 04:25 PM
I was doing my watering or planting suddenly I got the message that FarmStory needs an Internet Connection. I checked all the other Storm 8 games and they seemed to work fine. I 've lost all the works that I've done. This symptom happens sometime once sometime more than once during a course of the activity. Please have a fix!

Farmerzoe
11-14-10, 12:27 AM
Hi all,
I too was fully watered 12 hours ago, and now only a few spots are. First time it happens to me, but quite frustrating considering i'm 5000 xp away from level 75... What should we do in such cases? Harvest and forget about the water, or wait a bit for a fix?

Norman: care to share your views on this apparently reoccuring issue?

Water droplets have disappeared, twice in 3 days... Good thing I'm level 75 now, i don't care about xp or money anymore. But what about all those other players it also happens to?

Can someone from TL provide some feedback around this issue?

Unregistered
11-14-10, 08:43 AM
I too had a field full of crops that were watered, and when it was time to harvest them the water had disappeared! I have also not been able to load my farm for over 6 hours. It says the maintenance will take 1 hour. I know that my pineapples will all be dead. I will have lost all that money. Team lava should make sure that crops don't wither whilst they are performing maintenance. Farm Story used to be my favourite game on the iphone, but with all the connection problems, I am fast losing interest.

Bob The Farmer
11-14-10, 01:40 PM
same thing happened to me but by the time i woke up everything was re-watered, but some people didn't leave a message that they watered so i don't know who to water back

Pirek
01-29-11, 06:39 AM
I'm bumping this up, as it is STILL happening, more often than I can remember. I'm currently mastering the crops that take longer to grow and I'm dreading even just checking up on my farm these days. Please, Team Lava, at least acknowledge that you've read this thread and you're aware of the problem!

Unregistered
01-29-11, 04:35 PM
I've had the same issue and thought I was wrong until it happend 2 more times. I sent an email to the developer today so I'm wonedering if they are at least going to acknowledge the problem exists.

Unregistered
01-29-11, 04:49 PM
And it happened again, my whole farm was watered when i checked an hour ago, my quinoa just became ready to harvest, and, surprise, surprise, not a single square watered anymore. This is definitely a bug, so please fix it. I'm robbed yet again of over 500 xp.

I had the same thing happen to me a few days ago with the same plant. 24x24 fully watered and then nothing. Pissed me off.

Unregistered
01-30-11, 05:51 PM
This started happening to me a few weeks ago and is really getting annoying, I'm debating just quitting the game because it takes quite awhile to get the whole farm watered and when it just disappears you loose all that extra stuff!

Unregistered
01-31-11, 02:57 PM
Global warming maybe in Farm Land???? My watered crops also became waterless:(

Unregistered
01-31-11, 09:16 PM
What is going on!? I go from having my farm to being almost all watered, come back 5 min later and it's gone like no one has been there!!

Unregistered
02-01-11, 11:58 AM
Glad to know I'm not the only one. >.<

Unregistered
02-02-11, 06:33 PM
This is getting silly now.