PDA

View Full Version : Halloween stuff

CupcakeryPrincess
10-08-11, 11:36 PM
I would like to see some more Halloween costumes & decorations, wallpaper, floor tiles, ect. :D

Hawaiianmomma
10-09-11, 12:18 AM
Great Idea Honey
What would you like to see in particular?
Do you have any descriptions or ideas?

IsisPisces
10-12-11, 12:24 PM
Pumpkin or orange (x-mas style) strands of lights that hang near the ceiling, cute black cat statues etc, maybe dressing rooms with skeletons/ghosts/jack-o-lanterns on them. A general orange/black/white theme would be cool even (the pink "punk" stuff made me so sad...pink!). Perhaps fairy/elf/witch/princess/pirate outfit sets as far as more costumes? Just a few ideas off the top of my head...Halloween is my favorite holiday!

roxabelle
10-16-11, 04:17 AM
Looks like they've lumped all the Halloween stuff in a surprise box. I'm not spending real money on something when I can't even choose what I'll get. Really disappointing.

IsisPisces
10-17-11, 11:50 AM
The surprise boxes do totally suck. I've spent money on them and only once gotten something that isn't rotting in my inventory. Wish they had just a "buy with gems" page. :(

smurfett_88
10-18-11, 08:05 AM
Iv recently updated my boutique to the haloween version and was extreamly disappointed when I saw that the only fancy dress outfit was the nurse (that you can be sent as well as buy now). I was hoping to see more costumes for example
*vampire bride *angel *zombie *witch *devil *pirate *mummy *succubus *pumpkin *skeleton *banshee *catwomen etc also would be good to have reasonable order times eg. 1hr, 3hrs etc it's quite annoying to have to wait a whole day for an outfit.
Please please please correct this error as it would make the game more fun
Thank you
Smurfett_88, hourglass, lvl 33

smurfett_88
10-18-11, 08:08 AM
I'd also like to be able to sell the floor tiles I no longer want. I think it's a bit pointless having loads of unused tiles/items that you can't sell or get rid of
Thank you
Smurfett_88, hourglass, lvl 33

nodem001
10-18-11, 09:49 AM
I just updated the holloween version before I installed it I saw that there was 2 new outfits the pirate one and the vampire queen and all I saw was the naughty nurse??

mcgee22
10-18-11, 09:55 AM
jack o' lanterns, why done't we get jack o' lanterns!!!!!! Ok, that's off my chest now. I wish the pumpkin w roses from the Bakery was offered in Fashion too. Hopefully as a non surprise box item also. I just think it is very appropriate in Fashion.

sourlicorice2
10-18-11, 10:23 AM
I found it very disappointing that in all three Halloween versions only farm story had one coin item. I bought the Halloween box several times for farm. I'm not spending any more money ever again. I just went to crazy on farm lol. I've already deleted my mothers credit card info (I don't have a credit card - was using my moms and giving her the money) off of my iPad so even if I'm tempted I can't buy anymore stuff. Point being is I hope they come out with some coin items. Doesn't have to be as many as the gem items but a couple would be nice.

IsisPisces
10-18-11, 02:18 PM
Man, I was hoping we'd get the cute outfits and wigs and such it showed in both the opening screen and the in-app screenshot of the catalogue. Hopefully those other costumes will release over the next couple of weeks....and I hope hope hope we can buy the vampire queen costume for our avatars. I'm in LOVE with it!!!

GroupMagma
10-18-11, 03:29 PM
Man, I was hoping we'd get the cute outfits and wigs and such it showed in both the opening screen and the in-app screenshot of the catalogue. Hopefully those other costumes will release over the next couple of weeks....and I hope hope hope we can buy the vampire queen costume for our avatars. I'm in LOVE with it!!!

You can now. :)

shakiba
10-18-11, 03:49 PM
GM is absolutly right! And most of them are for coins, even with a free outfit! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( well, for fashion of course) :P

ariesblu
10-20-11, 12:37 AM
GM is absolutly right! And most of them are for coins, even with a free outfit! Woo hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! ( well, for fashion of course) :P
What was the free outfit?

Rachael98
10-20-11, 12:39 AM
You can now. :)

Excellent:cool:.

smurfett_88
10-21-11, 03:06 AM
I'm pleased that there are now 2 costumes but it's still not enough (for me lol) I would like to see at least 3 more costumes if not more please thank you

Smurfett_88, hourglass, lvl 34

bletchingdon
10-21-11, 03:10 AM
I really like the two new costumes.

dessertsplus
10-23-11, 04:07 PM
Very disappointed as well with Halloween update. Only one floor tile and it costs gems, only one wallpaper and it costs gems, and one or two wall decorations that are nice that cost gems, and what's with the black light? Is that all it does? It doesn't glow or anything?

I'm not even going to bother decorating my store, there aren't even enough decorations and most are for gems. I have some gems but have a lot of coins that I can't use unless I buy items I already have. Getting really boring teamlava. Check out Pucca's restaurant for some real decorations and they have them for coins and money equally.

Hopefully Xmas is better or I'm off to greener pastures.

kooky panda
10-23-11, 04:47 PM
Very disappointed as well with Halloween update. Only one floor tile and it costs gems, only one wallpaper and it costs gems, and one or two wall decorations that are nice that cost gems, and what's with the black light? Is that all it does? It doesn't glow or anything?

I'm not even going to bother decorating my store, there aren't even enough decorations and most are for gems. I have some gems but have a lot of coins that I can't use unless I buy items I already have. Getting really boring teamlava. Check out Pucca's restaurant for some real decorations and they have them for coins and money equally.

Hopefully Xmas is better or I'm off to greener pastures.

we also got the pumpkin lamps for 75000 coins, Halloween roses for 20,000 coins this week. These are both for coins
http://i1190.photobucket.com/albums/z441/ncito/c4b04252.jpg