PDA

View Full Version : Some little issues... and one biggish one.

Lythiaren
10-08-11, 03:45 PM
Can we please have an option to turn off those little icons that pop out of everything? I know it was added with the idea that they would be fun things to tap, but when you're trying to get through your things as fast as possible so you can get another batch cooking, they're just in the way. They also slow down the game a lot of the time, so there's a benefit to being able to turn them off.

Second, why does this app in particular turn off my iPod? Even if I turn off the sound in the app, if I turn my music back on and return to the app, it shuts it right off again and loses my place in the playlist to boot. This also means I can't turn my music back on using the multitask bar either, because the iPod doesn't load the playlist back up so I get the wrong music.

Third, the biggish problem. The app randomly decides not to use the normal speaker sound. Instead, it uses the iPhone ringer. This happens very frequently when I have the normal sound turned very low or all the way down. I leave my ringer on max volume to ensure that I can hear it from my pocket. Sometimes when I play games I want to be quiet. But randomly when I open this app, all the chimes and dings and beeps at maximum volume. This even happens when I have headphones plugged in. It will route the sound to the speaker instead of the headphones. This is extremely irritating and it's been happening for some time, but it's become more frequent of late.

Can the two bugs please be investigated sometime soon? And hopefully fixed? D: