PDA

View Full Version : transferring from one device to another

cakesbaby
10-08-11, 03:13 PM
hello please help me i love playing bakery story but i have broken my android phone and iam currently in the process of getting a new android phone, but i really do not want ot have start from scratch again as i was on level 42 and was doing really well can you tell me if this is possible to transfere my bakery to my new phone and if so how,

please please please help me! i miss it soooo much! x:(

Rachael98
10-08-11, 03:15 PM
For Androids, e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) for assistance:).

kooky panda
10-08-11, 03:33 PM
Have a New Device? How To Transfer Your Existing Account - Using Storm8 game (you can transfer from any approved supported device to another approved supported device using this method). You may need to level to level 7 in order to complete a transfer this process.

http://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?t=14674

Be sure and download all team lava games to the new device but do not set up a new storm ID.

DaojinWildfire
10-09-11, 04:06 PM
Please send an email to support@teamlava.com so we can assist you with the account transfer.

eunaeya
10-29-11, 05:36 AM
Where is there a storm8 tab in the settings menu??? I cannot find a log in option anywhere :(

kooky panda
10-29-11, 08:42 AM
Where is there a storm8 tab in the settings menu??? I cannot find a log in option anywhere :(
On teamlava games you cannot log in. Are you trying the move or play you current team lava games on a different device?

eunaeya
10-29-11, 09:44 AM
On teamlava games you cannot log in. Are you trying the move or play you current team lava games on a different device?

Ohh i thought thats what the instructions were saying to do. Yes i just got a new android phone and wanted to move my games to the new device.

kooky panda
10-29-11, 12:36 PM
Ohh i thought thats what the instructions were saying to do. Yes i just got a new android phone and wanted to move my games to the new device.

Download a storm 8 game on your OLD device, if you haven't already. Set up a new password.

On your new device log in , Then go to settings and you will see begin transfer. Put in your storm ID and your storm 8 password.
then all your games on your old device should transfer to your new device.
(make sure you download your team lava games to your new device, but do not set up a new storm ID.)

eunaeya
10-29-11, 07:01 PM
Download a storm 8 game on your OLD device, if you haven't already. Set up a new password.

On your new device log in , Then go to settings and you will see begin transfer. Put in your storm ID and your storm 8 password.
then all your games on your old device should transfer to your new device.
(make sure you download your team lava games to your new device, but do not set up a new storm ID.)

Yes but where do i go to log in on my new device? That was my original question. I can not find the log in tab anywhere..

kooky panda
10-29-11, 07:40 PM
Yes but where do i go to log in on my new device? That was my original question. I can not find the log in tab anywhere..

you would log into the storm 8 game you downloaded(not the bakery story game) and go to settings and do a transfer.
Then you bakery story should transfer over. Then when you open you bakery story game on your new device there is not log on your current bakery game should be on your new device.
If you have trouble transfering your game you can email support@teamlava.com
Give them your current ID and the level you are on in bakery story and tell them you want to transfer to you new device. They can do the transfer for you.