PDA

View Full Version : Negative Coins?

yoones
10-08-11, 01:20 PM
My bakery went "out of sync" and suddenly it showed that I have negative coins!
It's currently showing that i have -168k coins, so I can't cook anything, and my daily bonus coins just help the negative coins become closer to 0 again. All the coins I had are gone because of this.
I also couldn't serve my food because of this problem, and I had to let it spoil.
Help anyone? :confused:

Rachael98
10-08-11, 01:41 PM
You'll need to e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com), or submit a Helpdesk (support.teamlava.com). Sadly they're pretty inactive at this weekend though:/...

kooky panda
10-08-11, 01:51 PM
My bakery went "out of sync" and suddenly it showed that I have negative coins!
It's currently showing that i have -168k coins, so I can't cook anything, and my daily bonus coins just help the negative coins become closer to 0 again. All the coins I had are gone because of this.
I also couldn't serve my food because of this problem, and I had to let it spoil.
Help anyone? :confused:
Try restarting your device. Also you can delete the game and redownload it to see it that fill fix the issue.

SeaJelly77
10-09-11, 11:37 AM
The same has happened to me, twice now. The first time I had to buy coins using my gems and the second time I waited it out since the amount was somewhat small... After I reached about 200 positive points I began collecting my tips and preparing my food that had been done, only to see my coins go back to negative and at a larger number. Why is this happening, it's really making me mad :l I'm about to stop playing and I've played for almost a year now.

SeaJelly77
10-09-11, 11:37 AM
Also, redownloading does not work.

kooky panda
10-09-11, 11:56 AM
I am not sure why this happens.. You can email support@teamlava.com give them your storm ID and game and tell them what is going on.

bigtail2
10-10-11, 09:06 AM
I have the same problem. I emailed support and got an automated response that they are only accepting bug reports here. My game cant be played until this is resolved, because I won't spend my gems to buy coins, especially after hearing that it has happenes multiple times to some people.

greygull
10-10-11, 10:18 AM
I have the same problem. I emailed support and got an automated response that they are only accepting bug reports here. My game cant be played until this is resolved, because I won't spend my gems to buy coins, especially after hearing that it has happenes multiple times to some people.

Reply back to the email they sent, explaining about the negative coins again. Try to avoid using the words "bug" or "glitch", to hopefully not trigger the automated email about coming to the forums. Yes, regular bugs should be reported here, but the negative coins is something different.