PDA

View Full Version : Game Running Super Slow When Visiting Neighbors Bakeries

nicolett80
10-08-11, 10:26 AM
I have been having this issue for about 3 weeks now. When I visiting. My neighbors Bakeries, to go tip them, the game runs so super slow that it makes it take forever just to tip like 5 people. It is very frustrating and needs to be fixed asap. I would be tipping more if this was not happening. When I go to a neighbor's Bakery, first it takes a couple minutes for the box to to pop up just to tell me that I earned coins or XP for visiting. Then it takes a couple minutes after clicking ok to show me their Bakery. Then when I am trying to move around their Bakery to find tables to leave tips on, it moves sooooo slow that it takes such a ridiculous amount of time that I just want to give up. And this happens with every single neighbor. Devs, can you please fix this!?

greygull
10-08-11, 10:31 AM
Which device and version are you playing?

nicolett80
10-09-11, 07:08 AM
I am using an LG Ally, an Android 2.2. And the version is 1.2.1.

I have already tried restarting my phone and uninstalling/reinstalling the game. Neither resolved the issue.

kooky panda
10-09-11, 08:19 AM
I am using an LG Ally, an Android 2.2. And the version is 1.2.1.

I have already tried restarting my phone and uninstalling/reinstalling the game. Neither resolved the issue.

Try updating your android to the most current version 2.3.3. Also you can try clearing your cache and also try moving the game to your SD to free up some memory so the game moves faster.

BillieJean85
10-09-11, 08:21 AM
I have been having issues for the past two days as well. Processing takes at least five minutes, sometimes I have to restart the game to get back running. I have an Iphone.

ejack
10-09-11, 08:29 AM
I have the iPad and Friday I did the updates. Since then it has been slow and cutting me off. Has any one told TL about it?

kooky panda
10-09-11, 08:30 AM
I have been having issues for the past two days as well. Processing takes at least five minutes, sometimes I have to restart the game to get back running. I have an Iphone.

I have noticed that since Friday in the morning, by games are running slower. They speed up later in the day. I am not sure, but TL may be working on the glitches that we are having in all games and this could be causing some of this.

To help a little, go to settings under safari and delete cache. Also make sure you have the most current IOS version(4.3.5).

nicolett80
10-09-11, 09:43 AM
You said to update my Androud to 2.3.3, but I can't. My phone is up to date. And I have the most updated version of the game, according to the market. There are no more up dates for the game or my phone. As far as clearing the cache, I keep the cache clear at all times. Also, my game has already been moved to my SD card and has been like that for many months now.

kooky panda
10-09-11, 10:46 AM
All my games are running with issues this weekend, but I am going to go ahead and report Bakery because It seems to have the most issues. If everyone can post their
device and its version, version of the game they are playing(in help menu of game) and if you are playing on wifi or cellular network(3G,etc).

Also please post when you have the most problems, preparing food, collecting tips or visiting neighbors

I am on Iphone 4 (4.3.5)
game version 1.3.2

I play on 3G- having alot of issues with out of sync and getting kicked offline and lagging
on wifi- problems but games runs faster

My problems happen with visiting nbrs.

lyzzandra
10-09-11, 11:40 AM
I think it's back to normal now. For now, anyway..

nmishii
10-09-11, 12:27 PM
Samsung EPIC 4G v2.2.1
BS 1.2.1, RS 1.2.1, FS 1.3.4, all the latest
3G almost all the time, on occasion wi-fi or 4G
BS and RS on SD card; FS on phone. Cache cleared more regularly now.

More lags on all games since the gifting update (for Android, that is the last update), but most noticable on Bakery Story. Harder to move the screen when there are a lot of customers walking around, but tapping Design to reset the customers coming in is a temporary fix. Anything to do with gifting is a lot slower. But I haven't had a force close lately.

Gigi_V
10-09-11, 01:08 PM
my FS, BS n RS always disconnect tis weekend, i thought its my internet problem at home, now it seems like its not my wi-fi problem.....

im using all latest versions of FS, BS n RS
iphone 4, latest version of ios....

ashrb
10-09-11, 01:49 PM
iPhone 4 (4.3.4)
Game version 1.3.2

Playing on wifi & it disconnects me every few minutes. It's also really slow when tipping, so my problem is worse when visiting neighbors.

kooky panda
10-09-11, 01:57 PM
iPhone 4 (4.3.4)
Game version 1.3.2

Playing on wifi & it disconnects me every few minutes. It's also really slow when tipping, so my problem is worse when visiting neighbors.

Ashrb, you may want to sync with itunes and get the most current IOS version. 4.3.5.
This is an issue for everyone, but using the most current version for your device can help prevent other issues.

myporcelainlife
10-09-11, 10:59 PM
I've been disconnectiing like crazy since friday.The system also seems to uh roll-back example - I pick up tips they re-appear.....I accept gifts/decline & they pop back up again.....Very annoying! :(

myporcelainlife
10-09-11, 11:00 PM
Forgot to add I'm having this issue on a first gen ipod touch,2nd gen ipod touch and a iphone 3g.....

nmishii
10-09-11, 11:10 PM
Samsung EPIC 4G v2.2.1
BS 1.2.1, RS 1.2.1, FS 1.3.4, all the latest
3G almost all the time, on occasion wi-fi or 4G
BS and RS on SD card; FS on phone. Cache cleared more regularly now.

More lags on all games since the gifting update (for Android, that is the last update), but most noticable on Bakery Story. Harder to move the screen when there are a lot of customers walking around, but tapping Design to reset the customers coming in is a temporary fix. Anything to do with gifting is a lot slower. But I haven't had a force close lately.

Its been really bad in the last few hours. Getting no internet connection all the time. On 4G now, still happens all the time but not as much as 3G.

kooky panda
10-25-11, 07:35 PM
I checked on the lagging and sync issues with bakery and TL is aware of the issue and currently looking into it.

wintervale
10-26-11, 08:11 AM
I checked on the lagging and sync issues with bakery and TL is aware of the issue and currently looking into it.

Since this morning, when I visit certain neighbours in Bakery, the game force closes. Same nbrs every time. Have rebooted my phone, still the same nbrs.

Samsung Galaxy S, 2.2.1 and BS 1.2.1

kooky panda
10-27-11, 12:23 PM
There should be improvement with Lagging. See post from GM
We recently went into maintenance for Bakery Story to improve some of these issues. Hopefully the improvements should be noticeable soon.

There are also likely to be lag issues if you have a large bakery on an older device.

Outside of that, if the problems continue, please let us know and we'll look into it further.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19286-Bakery-Story-LAGGGS-as-hell-on-my-HTC-Sensation-XE..&p=161741&viewfull=1#post161741