PDA

View Full Version : Collectibles at fashion? And other ideas

janibany
10-08-11, 05:02 AM
I think the collectibles in farm story are great, I would love to have something like that in fashion!

Think about it, the prices could be... A perfume stand, some nice lamps, different mannequins, another and special type of mirror, nice flowers, a cappucino/ pastries little table/stand, furniture, different tiles, different paintings/art for the walls, etc, etc.... Can make the prices difficult to find so it will make it more special. This would make tipping nbrs and comunnity so much funny! Right now I limit my likes to ngbrs, but in farm I am going like crazy, watering everybody to see what I can get!

Also... What about having the option of different music, like in ns you can choose between six different, this will make your store more special, as you can choose different themes.

It would be great if we could have mannequins dressed as our avatar to display in our store, so we can choose the "outfit of the day", people will be much more aware of the avatar and using the different clotes and accesories...

Well, that's and idea for now

janibany
10-08-11, 05:15 AM
And also, what if we could gift a variety of, say, 20 items of the ones selling at 2c all at a quantity of 100 pieces. Like in ns you can send a big variety of drinks, all are 100 of them, all selling at the same price. In one day then everybody would get a 2.000c total for gifts, but having different items to choose from.

Now most of the people send pumps because they are 200' meaning 4.000c in a day. On the other hand, I am not accepting sunny bugs, they are just 50, meaning a total of just 1.000c per day if I acept my 20 in sunny bags... So a 100 for all items of a wider variety would be great, don't you think? I believe most people wants their boutique to look super nice and not been stocket with thousands of pumps... Think that we could send on of the items of each outfit of the ones that sells for 2c...

pinkperry22
10-08-11, 07:22 AM
I love these ideas we really need collectables
Bakery, resturant and farm have both badges and collectables
In fashion we have non we need new things to make it more fun and challenging
It became a lil boring after unlocking all outfits
And the manquene stuff is nice too

Like all hope team lava listen!

barleycoon
10-08-11, 08:35 AM
It would be so lovely to have the collectables on fashion, it would encourage players to visit more and help out all levels

shakiba
10-08-11, 12:02 PM
I love these ideas we really need collectables
Bakery, resturant and farm have both badges and collectables
In fashion we have non we need new things to make it more fun and challenging
It became a lil boring after unlocking all outfits
And the manquene stuff is nice too

Like all hope team lava listen!

I totally agree! We have neither, we need at least one, I mean it wouldn't be fair to the game if we have nothing. And the unlocking stuff was fun, like on farm you can ulock till like lvl 70, compared to fashion which is up to lvl 37. Yes we need something to make FS fun again!

kooky panda
10-08-11, 12:04 PM
I am hoping that once they get all the bugs worked out on the other games and get the collectibles to android players that they will expand this to the other games. It is really nice for higher level players.

It puts a little spice into the game. I love that TL is coming up with new things for these games.

caljean
10-09-11, 01:48 PM
Oh be so nice to have collectibles. But I hope that the collectibles varies as they are achieved so as not to have 10 items of the same thing.

143Blue
10-09-11, 05:55 PM
omg i would luv a collectibles theres nothing to do in FS anymore