PDA

View Full Version : Pizza and cupcake

MaoG
10-16-10, 06:18 AM
When people get to lvl10 some has pizza and cupcake, bur I have not found any! Where do I find them!!!

Ellie
10-16-10, 06:25 AM
I haven't got there yet but do you own an oven. I read in the hell that as you purchase appliances different foods become available.

MaoG
10-16-10, 06:29 AM
I haven't got there yet but do you own an oven. I read in the hell that as you purchase appliances different foods become available.

If thatsbthe case am so screwed

MaoG
10-16-10, 06:32 AM
There's oven at lvl10 and grill at 15 .... Didn't notice neither if them

At all......sigh......

Bobbie629
10-16-10, 05:57 PM
There's oven at lvl10 and grill at 15 .... Didn't notice neither if them

At all......sigh......

It would be nice if this was was disclosed on the appliances. Also the amount of $ you are making per plate doesn't nearly generate enough to buy things at the high costs they are asking. They need to re-evaluate this MAJORLY! Team Lava FAIL!!!

Unregistered
10-17-10, 04:03 PM
I'm at level 18 and I only get the option to buy stoves.

Unregistered
10-17-10, 04:04 PM
I'm at level 18 and I only get the option to buy stoves.

You have to keep scrolling across. There are multiple pages just like all other items. They are there.

deadpix
10-17-10, 04:35 PM
It would be nice if this was was disclosed on the appliances. Also the amount of $ you are making per plate doesn't nearly generate enough to buy things at the high costs they are asking. They need to re-evaluate this MAJORLY! Team Lava FAIL!!!

Sorry, but if that's the case then your restaurant is not big enough. Even in the early levels I made sure my tables filled all useable spaces while leaving enough room for the customers to walk. That way I could maximize my earnings in the early stages to later buy more appliances and the nicer stuff.

Unregistered
10-17-10, 04:54 PM
When people get to lvl10 some has pizza and cupcake, bur I have not found any! Where do I find them!!!

Same here. It says I got them but I can't find them anywhere????

Unregistered
10-17-10, 06:16 PM
Do I really have to break this down for u peeps. Their is a stove, oven, and grill. They all make different things. If it says you have unlocked a food and you can't find it, it's for another appliance.

Unregistered
10-18-10, 08:41 AM
Okay so I have the basic oven and I still can't find my pizza and cupcakes???? What oven are you suppose to have to cook that stuff ??????