PDA

View Full Version : Do counters cost too much in NcS?

queenrocks77
10-07-11, 02:31 PM
Why are the counters so expensive in NcS? 23cc is just insane! I realize the counters are more showy than in RS or BS but most of the counters are ridiculously expensive! Anyone else agree?

Edit: I'm only talking about the counters for club cash

badger8
10-07-11, 02:37 PM
I agree. They are expensive, and not many will stock an entire nightclub with them.
The other problem is that I currently have 19 counters (and not a lot of room for many more) most of which have over 100,000 drinks on them.
Honestly, I can't buy any new counters until the drink sales speed up, as I'm not going to clear and waste that many drinks. The new ones are cute, but my hands (and gems) are tied for now!

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 02:37 PM
Maybe a little as the other designs that are stocked within Bakery and Restaurant are more affordable for the common everyday user.
Not everybody get kalafo drop...plenty my good buddiez pound hourz fo piece out prettiez

Joypickles
10-07-11, 03:26 PM
I agree, they are expensive. Was planning on doing a whole spooky theme but now thinking maybe just a corner. Plus the spooky lights were a little costly too.

queenrocks77
10-07-11, 04:32 PM
Even the wallpaper cost too much. 5 and 10 cc! The most expensive wallpapers on RS are like 3 gems? I really like the bubbles and pink ******s but they're waaaay too much!

bletchingdon
10-24-11, 02:51 PM
Not really, no.

Yarox
10-24-11, 06:23 PM
Nope I dont think they cost too much, specially compared to the other story games.
And the design is way better for some so yeah they may cost a bit more.
I made a pic for you to compare.
The 2 first rows are Nightclub, the 3rd row is Bakery and the last 2 are Restaurant (we need more there)

http://i56.tinypic.com/2rnvgck.jpg

SO for 10 gems you can buy a nice counter, maybe nicer than those in bakery or restaurant. ;)

Yarox
10-24-11, 06:24 PM
hmm cant edit: I meant for 10 CC :P

bletchingdon
10-25-11, 01:43 AM
Well the gem ones do.

badger8
10-25-11, 07:03 AM
It's all a matter of perspective, really. Just because something is cheaper than an expensive item doesn't make it affordable. I mean the Biltmore Estate is cheaper than the Taj Mahal, but both are outrageously expensive and not many can afford them.
The counters are too expensive- even the "cheaper" ones.

sourlicorice2
10-25-11, 07:44 AM
I wanted some of the gem counters back when I was still buying gems but for the price and the amount I wanted, well forget it. I wasn't wasting my gems on them as it would have been to expensive to get the number of counters I wanted. I'll stick with the coin ones.

queenrocks77
10-27-11, 01:49 PM
Nope I dont think they cost too much, specially compared to the other story games.
And the design is way better for some so yeah they may cost a bit more.
I made a pic for you to compare.
The 2 first rows are Nightclub, the 3rd row is Bakery and the last 2 are Restaurant (we need more there)

http://i56.tinypic.com/2rnvgck.jpg

SO for 10 gems you can buy a nice counter, maybe nicer than those in bakery or restaurant. ;)

You make a very good point about quality. I see that. But when counters (really nice ones at that) get up to 20 and 23cc, that's seems a bit rediculous to me.
Thanks for making the comparison chart tho. It did help put things into perspective a bit even if I don't completely agree with you.

scavanger54
11-06-11, 07:10 AM
they cost too much.i wanted to make a pub like club but the counter just costs to much.i think they shouldnt change orices but give more free cc.i wont waste money 3$ for only 24 cc. its insane.