PDA

View Full Version : iOS users will not receive Content Update this week in Farm, Fashion, RS or BS

GroupMagma
10-07-11, 10:20 AM
Quick update,

iOS users will not receive the updates (except for the new items bundled with Gem Sales) in Farm Story, Fashion Story, Restaurant Story and Bakery Story this week. These players will receive these items bundled with a later update.

iOS users will still be able to obtain Nightclub Story and City Story items. Android users will receive all update items this week.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

pinkster73
10-07-11, 10:20 AM
Ha ha no way!

Rachael98
10-07-11, 10:21 AM
Aww...thhat's a shame
Questions:

Why is this?
Please can you push a notice to iOS users in-game for this too?

MiniLaura
10-07-11, 10:26 AM
Is it time to start the "it's unfair to iDevice people" posts? ;)

pinkster73
10-07-11, 10:28 AM

Yup. You better start a thread tee hee

yanochka
10-07-11, 10:34 AM
Very disappointing!!!! Hope to get the new update soon!!!!

GroupMagma
10-07-11, 10:34 AM
Aww...thhat's a shame
Questions:

Why is this?
Please can you push a notice to iOS users in-game for this too?

1) The items will require an additional download from the App Store in order to place, which is not yet ready.
2) Unfortunately, this isn't feasible for this issue.

mamatlee11
10-07-11, 10:35 AM
Yep why? Also how long do we wait? Thanks for letting me know.

kooky panda
10-07-11, 10:39 AM
Thanks for letting us know GM.

MiniLaura
10-07-11, 10:42 AM
Yup. You better start a thread tee hee
I was going to start a thread, but I was afraid that some people might not get the joke, and I would end up being lynched by Android users.

Rachael98
10-07-11, 10:43 AM
1) The items will require an additional download from the App Store in order to place, which is not yet ready.
2) Unfortunately, this isn't feasible for this issue.

1) I see;); obviously you're developing/have developed these things for Android too?
2) OK-I understand.
And "this is so unfair; we pay for this app and we expect all the features in a timely manner and TL aren't being considerate to their whole userbase". Sound familiar:p? I don't mean it really; I understand. And you've given the Android users what they asked for too-to come first!

pinkperry22
10-07-11, 11:26 AM
Awww and I was waiting for it all day 

bigbux3
10-07-11, 11:29 AM
This makes me sad, but I like City Story the most so I'm okay there

ilovecooper14
10-07-11, 11:32 AM
NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Thanks for letting us know *cries*
Lol :( any idea when we will get it?

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 11:48 AM
So if I'm to understand Correctly Mr.G the android users are receiving their updates and not idevices........
Could you please respond

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 11:56 AM
Also will this update be delivered within a timely manner or last minute like the Christmas items of last year?

shakiba
10-07-11, 12:02 PM
Aww! Oh well, it's thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, so I will be busy anyways.

GroupMagma
10-07-11, 12:05 PM
So if I'm to understand Correctly Mr.G the android users are receiving their updates and not idevices........
Could you please respond

That's correct, at least in regards to Restaurant, Fashion, Bakery and Farm Story. iOS will receive the Free Gift sales and all updates in City/Nightclub.

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 12:06 PM
Thank You for your response.

pinkperry22
10-07-11, 12:11 PM
GM is there will be free gift in fashion or not? It's been two weeks and we didn't have any
And no update this week is there a gift at least?

bawpotter
10-07-11, 12:13 PM
That sucks. I was looking foward to an update this week!

Bummer.

putka
10-07-11, 12:19 PM
So, has any android gotten any updates (not just a pop up) ? I think they are just saying that, to make androids feel special, but we (androids) won't actually get updates either :D

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 12:19 PM
Yes it a bummer. I have Friendswho have been looking forward to this update as they have become accustomed to the steady stream of new content. It is apart of their healing process.

pinkster73
10-07-11, 12:29 PM
So, has any android gotten any updates (not just a pop up) ? I think they are just saying that, to make androids feel special, but we (androids) won't actually get updates either :D

I only have the pop up telling me I have the update, but I don't have the update.

wintervale
10-07-11, 12:30 PM
I only have the pop up telling me I have the update, but I don't have the update.

Same here, only got the popups, no actual updates yet.

PurpleIvy
10-07-11, 12:32 PM
Same here, only got the popups, no actual updates yet.

I too have only gotten the popups but no content...so far for farm story, rs, bs...on two android devices!

xokay
10-07-11, 12:35 PM
I hope all you Android players will post pictures of the updates once you get them! :)

yvette36
10-07-11, 12:43 PM
Although the update box appears announcing this week's update, on my Android device, for BS, RS, and FS... the actual update items are not there!! Looks like Android users aren't the "special ones" this week afterall!!! :)

pinkster73
10-07-11, 12:45 PM
It was a prank!

wintervale
10-07-11, 12:46 PM
It was a prank!

Agreed. =)

Bogiefurret
10-07-11, 12:47 PM
Well I am android and I got nothing. No updates period. Not surprised anymore. So I guess we'll get the updates by when ever. Gifting is not working, gems sales have disappeared, no pop ups period. Gee great great updates for andriod. I am going to tip my nbrs and try to gift them. Sad

judy89118
10-07-11, 12:47 PM
I usually get the pop up a half hour before I get the stuff in the pop up. That could be what your experiencing.

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 12:50 PM
It was a prank!
You will most likely get your update shortly Babe. I know how you look forward to yours
Sometimes in the past I would get flashes of the new items que, but did not actually recieve them til a few hours later.
iPad owner

lyzzandra
10-07-11, 12:58 PM
since when do new items (eg tables, chairs etc) require an additional download from the App Store? this is really annoying, we have halloween-themed free gifts from gem purchases but cannot do much with them until we have the supporting contents. why not just offer these free gifts to the iOS users later TOGETHER with the delayed update? at least, i would be reassured that when i do get the free gifts, i have other items to go with them and before halloween at that.

lyzzandra
10-07-11, 01:02 PM
Although the update box appears announcing this week's update, on my Android device, for BS, RS, and FS... the actual update items are not there!! Looks like Android users aren't the "special ones" this week afterall!!! :)

iOS users had the same issue last week, just FYI. and i really hope this dig about favouritisms will stop..

pinkster73
10-07-11, 01:06 PM
iOS users had the same issue last week, just FYI. and i really hope this dig about favouritisms will stop..

Actions speak louder then words

orchidchick
10-07-11, 01:08 PM
Add me to the list of Android users who have the pop up and gem sale but no content... nice try! And for the record, while I am dissapointed that I do not have the same gameablility as idevice users, I don't feel particularly slighted and don't take it personally.

pinkster73
10-07-11, 01:12 PM
I don't take it personally either. I just want the new stuff like badges and collectibles.

lyzzandra
10-07-11, 01:12 PM
Actions speak louder then words

lol, whose actions? TL or mine? Pinkster, I honestly do not care if you, Android users, get the first updates, you are most welcome to them. But this constant "finger-pointing" at the iOS users is slowly getting to me, yes, I only talk for myself. I don't know how the other iDevice users feel.

Bbygirl_88
10-07-11, 01:13 PM
I don't have the items

pinkster73
10-07-11, 01:14 PM
lol, whose actions? TL or mine? Pinkster, I honestly do not care if you, Android users, get the first updates, you are most welcome to them. But this constant "finger-pointing" at the iOS users is slowly getting to me, yes, I only talk for myself. I don't know how the other iDevice users feel.

Nobody has pointed any finger at ios users. The finger is pointed soley at TL. It has nothing to do with ios users.

sissy8
10-07-11, 01:18 PM
come on people i am sure they do everything to keep us happy:rolleyes::rolleyes: go magma go:o

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 01:19 PM
I aint got no problem with it.....Pinkster has rights to Recieve Her Updates Like Anyone Else, And I Am An IPad UserShe Just Wants What Everyone Has.....Ain't Nothing Wrong With That.

shakiba
10-07-11, 01:19 PM
GM is there will be free gift in fashion or not? It's been two weeks and we didn't have any
And no update this week is there a gift at least?

I was wondering the same thing. Yes we know we wouldn't be able to get th updates, but any free gift offers?

badger8
10-07-11, 01:22 PM
Add me to the list of Android users who have the pop up and gem sale but no content... nice try! And for the record, while I am dissapointed that I do not have the same gameablility as idevice users, I don't feel particularly slighted and don't take it personally.

I'm not sure anyone got anything this week. I'm on iPad, and supposedly we were still supposed to get City and Nightclub updates. Like Orchidchick, I got the pop-ups, but no content.
I'm curious... Did ANYONE get an update???

nvangel
10-07-11, 01:23 PM
I'm android...I received the notification but no new products..this is unusual as before I would get notified same day as new items. (Even when late). Checked for update in market but nope... Is there a update delay in market or a glitch in notifications?

Yarox
10-07-11, 01:24 PM
Pop ups everywhere but no actual items for sale/cooking here. (android)

ilovecooper14
10-07-11, 01:27 PM
Has anyone seen a free gift offer on fashion yet? :)

lyzzandra
10-07-11, 01:30 PM
I'm not sure anyone got anything this week. I'm on iPad, and supposedly we were still supposed to get City and Nightclub updates. Like Orchidchick, I got the pop-ups, but no content.

I just got it now for NS

Spider Web counter - 23 gems :eek: (the most expensive counter lol)
Ghostly Torch - 18 gems
Cran-Cherry Plasma drink - 8 hrs

ccane77
10-07-11, 01:31 PM
I got the update on iPad for nightclub. I also use droid. Same situation popup but no content. Pop came up 2hrs ago so I don't think it's lag.

lyzzandra
10-07-11, 01:32 PM

Nurse costume - I guess it is only the dress..

nmishii
10-07-11, 01:34 PM
I got weekly update popups for Farm and Restaurant almost 3 hrs ago, and one for Bakery something since then, but no content yet.

Last week when I got my Bakery update I got Donut Robot and Best Friends pictures. Now I have a Donut Lamp. When did that show up?

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 01:35 PM
Babe the donut lamp was supposed to come within that same pkg.

Rachael98
10-07-11, 01:40 PM

Not by the looks of it (yet). So, here are our stats this week.
Weekly update (FmS):
-[No content released]

:/

swagalish
10-07-11, 01:40 PM
I got weekly update popups for Farm and Restaurant almost 3 hrs ago, and one for Bakery something since then, but no content yet.

Last week when I got my Bakery update I got Donut Robot and Best Friends pictures. Now I have a Donut Lamp. When did that show up?

Yeah the donut lamp snuck it's way in like 2 weeks ago, they have been having new content but no warning on it, it's just there in the catalog and no one ever sees it..I've had it in my shop for a while now and ppl still ask where is it from..same on fashion with the wall black light and vinyl thing..ppl don't know til they look.

katt2418
10-07-11, 01:45 PM

As an android user i dont blame idevice users, i am upset with TL! I dont mind (ok maybe a little) that idevice users have always gotten new features first but that it takes TL MONTHS to give android users those same features!!! Why? People say because it's harder to program for android, but maybe if they made it a priority to release those same features to android BEFORE releasingva number of other features that only idevice users get then we wouldnt get so mad!!!

Try to put yourself in my place...i had to wait months for animated water, koi ponds, and constructables in fs while idevice had them...i had to wait months for constructables in cs, i had to waitvagain in fashion story for customizable avatar...i had to wait months forveasy appliances and drink machines in rs ( and the recipes and ability to earn gems that went with them), i had tp wait months for easy appliances and ice cream makers in bs (and the recipes and ability to earn gems), then badges were released to idevice only and once again before releasing badges to android users TL released collectables, sushi bars, new recipes, etc ONCE AGAIN ONLY TO IDEVICE!! Do you see a pattern here??? Android users also dont have all the drink recipes like idevice, we're missing lemon-lime soda...we also cant purchase extra appliances for gems like idevice users!

And this week's update??? So far NOT ONE android user has rec'd it...only popups with no content!

So yes, android users are very upset and frustrated...but at TL not idevice users..

redbites
10-07-11, 01:46 PM
Gee thanks Teamlava every friday I look forward to updates and now you have displeased me:mad: What was the point of getting hyped up about the teasers if we can't even get the content? I've got a great idea!! How about you release the content for all users!!! AT THE SAME TIME!!! :mad::mad::mad:

nmishii
10-07-11, 01:46 PM
since when do new items (eg tables, chairs etc) require an additional download from the App Store? ...

A few weeks ago when I asked when the lemon lime soda would be released to Android, I was told that it would be released in the next update. Still waiting for that update. The last Android Market RS update was 8/16. Like you for today's updates, I still don't understand why some weekly content needs a client update, but I don't work for TL. Hopefully you won't have to wait as long for your update as I have been waiting for mine.

JoJosBakersDelite
10-07-11, 01:47 PM
Bummer! I too am android and got the pop ups but no new content. I did by the free item w/purchase in bakery but looks a bit sill all by itself lol! Would look great with that spooky window we are supposedly getting. :)

GroupMagma
10-07-11, 02:00 PM
Sorry about the issue, guys. Those seeing the pop-ups for the new items should have access to the new content; our engineering team is looking into it.

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 02:01 PM
My assessment is this, in futile attempts to keep up with per say user demand certain aspects have been difficult to overcome. As the climbing number of new clients have emerged due to popularity in design, ease of application and most importantly communication between one user to the next. These feats are desirable as a growing number of baby boomers are interacting in the market and have reservations about apps that use Facebook for an open vein.
I honestly believe that TL is catching up no matter how decimated some and all feel on both sides of this growing issue.
This weeks attempts may have many reasons washed back and forth within the confines of TL coffee room. We must wait and see what emerges. But express on...I believe in a very big part these discussions have shed enlightenment on customizing everyone's gaming pleasures to a more equal and firm affirmation for all. A true Expression of Evolving Customer Care

bigbux3
10-07-11, 02:01 PM
I didnt get a City update

kingares
10-07-11, 02:15 PM

I feel this is a personal stab at us Droid users

pinkster73
10-07-11, 02:17 PM

Ha ha too funny.

MiniLaura
10-07-11, 02:19 PM

I was going to start a thread, but I was afraid that some people might not get the joke, and I would end up being lynched by Android users.

I rest my case.

sissy8
10-07-11, 02:26 PM
be happy:o:o:o

cakeandpie
10-07-11, 02:29 PM
Aw, major bummer. I look forward to Friday all week! :(

yvette36
10-07-11, 02:32 PM

I didn't mean it as a "dig" per say, just a joke. It's only a game :)

gitten
10-07-11, 02:35 PM
Hey GM, why can't we get some of the older Halloween stuff - I've seen cute houses, graveyard, spooky tree, black cats and other fun stuff. I'm sure there are enough new players, like me, that would love to be able to decorate for the holidays. I did buy all the holiday things in store before you deleted them, but just not enough to have a fun place for the holidays. I wouldn't think other players would mind as long as they had once been offered to everyone. Please, think about it. Thank you. If some players would be offended for us newbies to have old stuff, make it all for gems. I really want to decorate.

cast1532
10-07-11, 02:39 PM
Everyone knows it's a game but to some people it's more than just a game because they spend real money. That's why they get upset when we don't get the weekly updates.

pinkster73
10-07-11, 02:40 PM
Hey GM, why can't we get some of the older Halloween stuff - I've seen cute houses, graveyard, spooky tree, black cats and other fun stuff. I'm sure there are enough new players, like me, that would love to be able to decorate for the holidays. I did buy all the holiday things in store before you deleted them, but just not enough to have a fun place for the holidays. I wouldn't think other players would mind as long as they had once been offered to everyone. Please, think about it. Thank you. If some players would be offended for us newbies to have old stuff, make it all for gems. I really want to decorate.

That's a good idea. Look at kooky's farm. She's got all the great Halloween stuff from last year.

kooky panda
10-07-11, 02:43 PM

I have the old stuff from last years Halloween box and I would not be upset if they reoffered it for the newbies. Everyone needs the spooky stuff!!

pinkster73
10-07-11, 02:44 PM
I love kooky's gravestones

ilovecooper14
10-07-11, 02:47 PM
Nurse costume - I guess it is only the dress..

Thanks, yea, I just got it

JoJosBakersDelite
10-07-11, 02:48 PM
I have the old stuff from last years Halloween box and I would not be upset if they reoffered it for the newbies. Everyone needs the spooky stuff!!

Kooky would you post a picture of your farm? Would love to see all the old Halloween stuff you have out!
I started playing in March so last yrs stuff would be new for me too! I think its a great idea to offer it IMHO. Lol!

kooky panda
10-07-11, 02:48 PM
I love kooky's gravestones

yeah but I love your bat... I want the bat to put by my cave... Hey we should join farms... Idevice and androids unite!!!

farmer1600
10-07-11, 02:49 PM
Thanks GM - Very much appreciate your update

Looking forward to the Halloween content in farm!

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 02:51 PM
Amen Sweetheart, I have friends going thru treatments in the starting past and the present future. They find particular Joy as they grow in Excitement Upon Any Approaching Holidays. No One Is Above Another Customer, Each Person Takes Out The Time To Come Here And Post Their Personal Mana'o On What Their Own Personal Beliefs Upon What They Are Trying To Express To TL For EQUALITY AND IMPROVEMENT. PERSONAL ATTACKS UPON EACH OTHER SHOULD BE REFRAINED EVEN THOUGH I HAVE DONE IT MYSELF HERE. NO ONE IS PERFECT AND I HAVE MANY SHORTCOMINGS MYSELF. But TRY not to EAT Anyone alive......Unless it's for the BETTERMENT Of OTHERS.

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 02:54 PM
The AMEN was for Cast
The Rest is For Public Decimation........As I am a slow typer

pinkster73
10-07-11, 02:56 PM
yeah but I love your bat... I want the bat to put by my cave... Hey we should join farms... Idevice and androids unite!!!

We have farm envy

DUCKBAND
10-07-11, 02:59 PM
May i ask a couple questions??
One, did u have any luck with the devs, with the idea of adding an off / on switch for the animated rain drops
and two,, i dont seem to be having problems on my At&t iphone 4 with the last update i did, the one that took away the bounching rain (the only negetive).. Should i do the update that was released on 10/06/11? what changes will it make? any chance the rain is back :) lol,,,

DUCKBAND
10-07-11, 03:12 PM
im sorry,, those two questions apply to Farm Story and the update in question is 1.8.2..

pinkster73
10-07-11, 03:18 PM
Ok I have the pop up AND the update now yay!!

Joypickles
10-07-11, 03:20 PM
I got the update for NS but no update for City, can people pls post pics when available. I'm on an ipod touch so would love to see the other updates, that why I can wait in anticipation for my updates and plan ahead as I think most the stuff is going to cost gems/city cash etc. The updates for NS were gems an a little more costly then others.

flavoredjane
10-07-11, 03:38 PM
I am guessing that iOS users will get their update, but also get something cool with it, like a new constructible.

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 03:46 PM
Now That Is Most Beautiful
E like me ka'u i aloha ai ia oukou, pela oukou e aloha aku ai i kekahi i kekahi


pinkster73
10-07-11, 03:46 PM
I got the update for NS but no update for City, can people pls post pics when available. I'm on an ipod touch so would love to see the other updates, that why I can wait in anticipation for my updates and plan ahead as I think most the stuff is going to cost gems/city cash etc. The updates for NS were gems an a little more costly then others.

I would but I'm not buying anything again until I see pics first. No more ugly and too small stuff for me.

143Blue
10-07-11, 03:47 PM
y is everyone complaining? other games dont get updates for a yr and TL games get one every week!! TL is doing theyre best they cant do everything fast! just be patient n enjoy the game:)

Joypickles
10-07-11, 03:48 PM
I agree on that, I still have those ugly black roses as well and sigh everytime I open my farm. I keep wishing they were bigger.

GroupMagma
10-07-11, 03:50 PM
Android users who received the pop-up earlier should now start to receive the updates, though they may roll out over a few hours. Deleting and reinstalling may speed up this process.

cillabear
10-07-11, 03:56 PM
Nobody is "pointing the finger" at ios users. Were "pointing the finger at TL and making known the FACT that ios users get everything on time while we have several late updates snowballing.

143Blue
10-07-11, 04:03 PM
Nobody is "pointing the finger" at ios users. Were "pointing the finger at TL and making known the FACT that ios users get everything on time while we have several late updates snowballing.

i dont see anything rong with an late update i play on an ios device and i dont mond getting an update next week

143Blue
10-07-11, 04:04 PM

oops sorry thought u were an ios user read it rong loll sorry having issues today burned my hand now my brain is all messdd up lol but yeah not getting updates at all is annoying but once in a while is iok

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 04:48 PM
oops sorry thought u were an ios user read it rong loll sorry having issues today burned my hand now my brain is all messdd up lol but yeah not getting updates at all is annoying but once in a while is iok
You ain't the only one Honeydon't feel diminished....lol

gitten
10-07-11, 06:26 PM
Even though I will buy gems to purchase the neat holiday stuff, it would be really nice if those who use coins could also get some of the fun stuff - just a thought. Sharing is a good thing!

kooky panda
10-07-11, 06:28 PM
Hey I got my halloween update for IOS!!! download farm story Halloween from app store!!!\

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/ea8d65a3-1.jpg

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 06:32 PM
Yes more coin items for everyoneit would be especially wonderful during the ChristmasWinter Holiday Season as a sign of recognition to AllA loaded gift package if possible

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 06:35 PM
Oh Good KookyThis Will Most Definately Make One Very Special Very Girlfriend Happy....It Helps Her Thru Her DayEven though she doesn't even know she was gonna miss out on it til next week

MiniLaura
10-07-11, 06:36 PM
Didn't find one for the iPad :(

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 06:38 PM
Awww not for RS? It's okay....I'll explain if I'm askedBut it's Good for farm

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 06:39 PM
Laura you have to go where the apps are sold....type in Farm Story...I didn't see it in the updates catalog

MiniLaura
10-07-11, 06:48 PM
I did do a search, but couldn't find it. But I searched again on the TL developer page and this time I found it!

pinkster73
10-07-11, 06:49 PM
No Halloween farm version for Android?

nmishii
10-07-11, 06:51 PM
No Halloween farm version for Android?

That's the funniest post in this thread so far.

pinkster73
10-07-11, 06:55 PM
Is there one coming for Android?

kooky panda
10-07-11, 07:12 PM
Didn't find one for the iPad :(
I looked and did not find it for Ipad .

felicitybliss
10-07-11, 07:19 PM
I already downloaded it for iPad. It is there....I got the iPad version on my second search...both popped up on my third search....I typed in farm story hallow

MiniLaura
10-07-11, 07:21 PM
It took me two searches to find it, too.

kooky panda
10-07-11, 07:49 PM
It took me two searches to find it, too.

okay back to the search...lol

lupi123
10-07-11, 08:09 PM
I downloaded the the new Farm Story Halloween in my Iphone 4 and now I have two games, it was not an upgrade !

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 08:14 PM
I downloaded the the new Farm Story Halloween in my Iphone 4 and now I have two games, it was not an upgrade !
Its because of the Halloween Background Honey....that way it's not permanent  and u can switch bk. 2 da standard anyday

lesleypsg1
10-07-11, 08:52 PM
Got it for farm, iPad

http://i774.photobucket.com/albums/yy25/lesleypsg/2ff3d363.jpg

Bogiefurret
10-07-11, 09:19 PM
Well got the updates, really two in bakery r gift items. The other is a gem item. 25 to be exact. RS is soup and of course two gem items, the rest is similar. U know I would have like the last update. My gifting is a nightmare now. I am not pointing at any IOS users. In fact I keep an eye out so I can help my neighbors out in buliding their items. I know it is not ur fault. But this is crazy these items could have been released to everybody. Please just fix the gifting for andriod it effects the game for everybody. This is crazy.

jtm101
10-07-11, 09:49 PM
So, with the introduction of the Hallow version of FS, we IOS users do get the content update this week. Thanks TL!! The hallow version is looking great, am yet to find any downside in playing Hallow FS

panaderia09
10-07-11, 10:43 PM
Has anyone update the new ver 1.3.2 on any TL games?

mushroom79
10-08-11, 02:18 AM
if the bouncing stars and coins can go away in the next update together with the halloween stuff then it would be worth the wait!

mushroom79
10-08-11, 02:18 AM
sorry, i mean, bouncing stars and coins go away but the halloween stuff are in for the next update

Rachael98
10-08-11, 02:29 AM
Ah, now I know what FmS v.1.8.1 was!
It's definitely available for me (good thing I put those Roosters to guard; though it's a ghost attack right now-

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg833/scaled.php?server=833&filename=imagewekg.jpg&res=iphone)

If you search Farm Story in the AppStore, scroll down and click "See 25 more". It's there.

mushroom79
10-08-11, 03:04 AM
lol the ghosts look more cute than scary...like little light blue penguins...so cute

Rachael98
10-08-11, 03:09 AM
lol the ghosts look more cute than scary...like little light blue penguins...so cute

They're trying to eat the sheep:p!
I really like the artwork, actually. It's very effective:). As you'd expect, I've written a 5* review despite the fact that it's defaulted the gems and set the to 16...when I only had 9. So now I don't want to spend gems until they correct it in case it messes up my game:/

Faufiffon
10-08-11, 03:27 AM
And you've given the Android users what they asked for too-to come first!

You're joking right?

elwingwhite
10-08-11, 04:02 AM
I got FS Halloween version in the App Store.
I like ghosts, but too much ghosts around the farm...

elwingwhite
10-08-11, 04:10 AM
By the way, I like tombstone better.

bawpotter
10-08-11, 04:53 AM
Halloween Version...?

bawpotter
10-08-11, 04:53 AM
OMG. There is actually a Halloween version of Farm Story!

Fly_Ty
10-08-11, 05:56 AM
I received the costume as free gift offer. I don't buy free gifts for my avatar so it's no use for me.

mostdgk
10-08-11, 07:11 AM
Has anyone got the free gift offer in RS? I haven't received it yet. If someone does could you take a screenshot of it please.

pinkster73
10-08-11, 09:10 AM
So no Halloween edition for Android players :(

Rachael98
10-08-11, 09:19 AM
So no Halloween edition for Android players :(

Yet? (10,10)

eiman1998
10-08-11, 09:41 AM
ugh im annoyed i really dont care about andrioids!! I hate you teamlava!!!

sourlicorice2
10-08-11, 09:45 AM
Has anyone got the free gift offer in RS? I haven't received it yet. If someone does could you take a screenshot of it please.

Sry don't know how to post pictures but it is a witches familiar (black cat dressed in a witches costume).

sourlicorice2
10-08-11, 09:48 AM
Halloween version is okay. So far there is frankenduck, gnomestein, the giant pumpkin and crypt are in the store (they were free gift items)' candy corn crop (for coins). Sadly the rest of the stuff is for gems and the pics from another thread of stuff to come are all gem items. I've yet to see a pic of decorations/animals available for coins :-(

pinkster73
10-08-11, 09:50 AM
ugh im annoyed i really dont care about andrioids!! I hate you teamlava!!!

Take some deep breaths

sourlicorice2
10-08-11, 10:46 AM
Take some deep breaths

Lol obviously a youngster.

sourlicorice2
10-08-11, 10:47 AM
Lol obviously a youngster.

Sry I'm referring to the post u replied to not yours.

sourlicorice2
10-08-11, 10:48 AM
Edit: fiddlesticks I'm referring To eiman post

zoehearts
10-08-11, 10:52 AM
When will We Get The Update And Thank You For Tell As

bawpotter
10-08-11, 11:14 AM
Zoehearts, if you are on iDevice, then here is what I have gathered:

Our content will be realesed with an update from the App Store, which should be coming soon.

xcellent
10-08-11, 11:27 AM
Well i guess It's androids time! Just wondering what updates would that be? ( sorry if it is already mentioned,im lazy to backread :"(.......Later...... )

desertfarmer
10-08-11, 11:39 AM
I will guess that TL has more iOS users than android so they prioritize the IOS updates...
Business wise, it is better to hold a larger portion than the lesser one... But they (TL) do try to make up with android users just like this time.... I have iPod (iphone4 before) but I empathize with android players for their wait... So It's ok for me to wait cos I know TL will give us their time soon (again)!

remizmomma
10-08-11, 11:49 AM
I looked and did not find it for Ipad .

I found the update for iPad! It's great!

bigbux3
10-08-11, 11:58 AM
Anyday update... any-day. When should it be released. If it was mentioned earlier, I'm too lazy to read so can someone repeat it.

kooky panda
10-08-11, 12:17 PM
Anyday update... any-day. When should it be released. If it was mentioned earlier, I'm too lazy to read so can someone repeat it.

Farm has a new download, Farm Halloween in itunes app store. The halloween decorations are in that game. you also get 7 gems for downloading it.

xcellent
10-08-11, 12:23 PM
Farm has a new download, Farm Halloween in itunes app store. The halloween decorations are in that game. you also get 7 gems for downloading it.

Whooot! 7 gems! 0.0
Awwwww! Nothing for me yet! :"(

xcellent
10-08-11, 12:24 PM
Edit:ugh! I did not read very well again!
is that only for farm or all stories? (cos i deleted my farmS... Too much tappings)

desertfarmer
10-08-11, 12:28 PM
I have farmS but no available updates yet.
I'm on iPod 4 (4.3.5) FarmS (1.8.2)

bigbux3
10-08-11, 12:33 PM

I figured, but when should the others come out? And strangely I found the item offer in the store, but on regular version it wasnt in the store. Spoooooooky!!!

lesleypsg1
10-08-11, 12:39 PM
Whooot! 7 gems! 0.0
Awwwww! Nothing for me yet! :"(

It doesn't just show up strangely. Use search...."farm story hallow". That's how I found it

kooky panda
10-08-11, 12:49 PM
Edit:ugh! I did not read very well again!
is that only for farm or all stories? (cos i deleted my farmS... Too much tappings)

Just Farm Halloween so far. I am watching to see if they release Halloween version for the other games too.(like valentine versions). Or the other games may just get an update.
We will have to wait and see.( I hate waiting over the weekend!!)

kooky panda
10-08-11, 12:50 PM
I have farmS but no available updates yet.
I'm on iPod 4 (4.3.5) FarmS (1.8.2)

Will not be an update. I searched TeamLava and it was the last one on the list. Brand new game to download.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/c3329a6c.jpg

ariesblu
10-08-11, 01:39 PM
I wonder if this halloween version will shoot its way towards the market any time soon?

myweedpatch
10-08-11, 02:57 PM
http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m620/shaggysgrl/a70a798a.jpg

I'm on iPhone 4. I just went to the iTunes store and downloaded the Halloween version. The border is lined with ghosts and the new Halloween items are in it, including the candy corn and Halloween duck.

nmishii
10-08-11, 03:04 PM
I wonder if this halloween version will shoot its way towards the market any time soon?

My guess is sometime after the Empire Story update for iDevice.

pinkster73
10-08-11, 03:22 PM
My guess is sometime after the Empire Story update for iDevice.

But still before Android gets it

MFAcct
10-09-11, 01:16 AM
I am very disappointed that I paid for 50 gems for the giant pumpkin and the crypt entrance each. My money for something that is now worth 30 plus 45? I thought the point of a free gift was to have something only other buyers of that offer would get as compensation. First they offer in bakery the same item twice in a row and now this? Maybe they will be bringing back the fashion Aquarius fountain next as a gem item.

desertfarmer
10-09-11, 01:50 AM
Will not be an update. I searched TeamLava and it was the last one on the list. Brand new game to download.

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/c3329a6c.jpg

Thanks kooky! ;-) ....... Got my spooky farm now! ;)

lyzzandra
10-09-11, 03:53 AM
I am very disappointed that I paid for 50 gems for the giant pumpkin and the crypt entrance each. My money for something that is now worth 30 plus 45? I thought the point of a free gift was to have something only other buyers of that offer would get as compensation. First they offer in bakery the same item twice in a row and now this? Maybe they will be bringing back the fashion Aquarius fountain next as a gem item.

you mean you bought 2 gem packages for 50 gems to get the free gifts (giant pumpkin and crypt), correct? if that is the case, then you gained from buying the gem packages (USD 9.99 for 50 gems if you are in the US). I can't remember what was the minimum gem package I have to buy to get the giant pumpkin for free, but for the crypt, I had to buy the package for 105 gems for CHF 20 (about 21.58 USD) to get it. I really prefer to buy gems when they are on sale, as I keep on losing money due to the exchange rate. Right now, 1.50 more does not hurt but before it was worse.

now, if you did buy those items from the store for 50 gems each, I would request for a refund of the difference.

lyzzandra
10-09-11, 03:56 AM
Sorry, I actually wanted to post to check if any Android users already received their updates or upgrades? Honestly, the items on the Halloween version for iOS users are not enough to require to offer a Halloween version of Farm Story. I don't care about the background, so I would assume there would be LOADS

lyzzandra
10-09-11, 03:57 AM
my bad, I was not finished yet.

...LOADS of new contents for Halloween.

nmishii
10-09-11, 04:24 AM
Android got the duck, gnome, and candy corn for Farm. No crypt or pumpkin in the store, although I think that might have been an error. No nighttime background.

There are a couple of other threads that show more content for Farm and Restaurant at least, so they'll probably roll out more content each week.

They'll most likely release halloween versions for RS, BS, and Fashion in the next couple of days. I'm assuming the content will be the same as for Android, the difference being a different background.

Also, iDevice users will get one more gem per game than Android users. The Farm Story Halloween version gave 7 gems and I assume the other Halloween versions will also. I'm happy with the 6 gems I got for each of my games for installing Zoo Story, although I think they could have given both devices the same number of gems.

pinkster73
10-09-11, 09:37 AM
Android got the duck, gnome, and candy corn for Farm. No crypt or pumpkin in the store, although I think that might have been an error. No nighttime background.

There are a couple of other threads that show more content for Farm and Restaurant at least, so they'll probably roll out more content each week.

They'll most likely release halloween versions for RS, BS, and Fashion in the next couple of days. I'm assuming the content will be the same as for Android, the difference being a different background.

Also, iDevice users will get one more gem per game than Android users. The Farm Story Halloween version gave 7 gems and I assume the other Halloween versions will also. I'm happy with the 6 gems I got for each of my games for installing Zoo Story, although I think they could have given both devices the same number of gems.

They could have, but they didn't. Ios users got more free gems then Android. Big shocker.

dis1delicious
10-09-11, 10:57 AM
My bakery story have been resetted. How did this happen?

Hawaiianmomma
10-09-11, 11:11 AM

Resetted? How Honey? Can You Explain Some Details.....I Might Be Able To Help You

polksaladannie
10-09-11, 05:25 PM
Does that mean that we should get the offer to buy gems and get the crypt for free? Cause I haven't got the offer yet!

Hawaiianmomma
10-09-11, 05:37 PM
It's a sales promo Hon....I hope they extend it longer but inside idevice update it in the store for gems...gotta wait til Monday for Mr.G...but gotta bang at his door and ask him for info

ilovecooper14
10-09-11, 08:16 PM
This is kind of random, but I'm waiting for a 40% off sale. Lol. Haven't had one in ages :( . Oh, and iOS users get the update with the new app, 'Farm Story Halloween', and 7 free gems! :) ;) :)

barleycoon
10-09-11, 11:18 PM
All users should get everything at the same time, it's fair to all then.
Everyone should get the same amount of free gems also
Everyone looks forward to new stuff, and it's only right everyone gets it together
I miss the witch brew, hope we get it very soon.

Rachael98
10-09-11, 11:50 PM

On all versions? Uninstall the app and reinstall it (hopefully no other progress will get lost), e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com) or submit a Helpdesk (support.teamlava.com) request.

LuigiLandia
10-10-11, 07:06 AM
Quick update,

iOS users will not receive the updates (except for the new items bundled with Gem Sales) in Farm Story, Fashion Story, Restaurant Story and Bakery Story this week. These players will receive these items bundled with a later update.

iOS users will still be able to obtain Nightclub Story and City Story items. Android users will receive all update items this week.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Hi GM, is there any extimated date of the update release for iOS users?
Thanks for your reply,
Luigi

kooky panda
10-10-11, 07:46 AM
Hi GM, is there any extimated date of the update release for iOS users?
Thanks for your reply,
Luigi
For Farm story you can download Farm Story Halloween from the app store to get the new halloween items.

ToryLynn
10-10-11, 08:09 AM
I find it really unfair for I'm an iso user and with the money I spent on the device and the gems to find out I can't get an update that another device can receive is appalling. I see why some people don't spend and money on the games and use only the coins won to decorate with. I may have to re-think how and what I spend on the games I play. Team Lavas lost not mind.

LuigiLandia
10-10-11, 08:46 AM
For Farm story you can download Farm Story Halloween from the app store to get the new halloween items.

Thanks Kooky, I know about FS Halloween...
I was asking about RS & BS but forgot to specify the games...

crystalrayn3
10-10-11, 08:47 AM

I'm an iOS user. I downloaded the Halloween version from the app store but the new Halloween items are not available. I've deletedthe app, re-installed it & hard rebooted my iPad with no luck n

nmishii
10-10-11, 08:51 AM
I find it really unfair for I'm an iso user and with the money I spent on the device and the gems to find out I can't get an update that another device can receive is appalling. I see why some people don't spend and money on the games and use only the coins won to decorate with. I may have to re-think how and what I spend on the games I play. Team Lavas lost not mind.

I agree with you that it is unfair that one device gets an update that another cannot.

crystalrayn3
10-10-11, 08:58 AM
I'm an iOS user. I downloaded the Halloween version from the app store but the new Halloween items are not available. I've deletedthe app, re-installed it & hard rebooted my iPad with no luck n

Nevermind! Just saw Kooky's post on another thread. Looks like I should see the update by tomorrow. YAY!

Blueize
10-10-11, 09:30 AM
Maybe I'm naive but why not just hold on to the update that's ready for one device until the updates are ready for all devices? Then everyone gets them at the same time and no one feels slighted and no one feels like TL is playing favorites? I just love seeing that someone's cooking Witchy Brew & I'm left dangling in the wind not even knowing WHEN my update is coming.

nmishii
10-10-11, 09:33 AM
Maybe I'm naive but why not just hold on to the update that's ready for one device until the updates are ready for all devices? Then everyone gets them at the same time and no one feels slighted and no one feels like TL is playing favorites? I just love seeing that someone's cooking Witchy Brew & I'm left dangling in the wind not even knowing WHEN my update is coming.

I agree, updates should happen on all devices at the same time.

pinkster73
10-10-11, 10:12 AM

Exactly. It's bad business to alienate one group of consumers.

darlanz
10-10-11, 10:21 AM
Has anyone update the new ver 1.3.2 on any TL games?

Which TL games have a version 1.3.2??

kooky panda
10-10-11, 10:24 AM
Which TL games have a version 1.3.2??
IOS- fashion, bakery, Rest,

darlanz
10-10-11, 10:33 AM
IOS- fashion, bakery, Rest,

Just IOS though, right? Not Android?

filo66
10-10-11, 11:13 AM
Just IOS though, right? Not Android?

Of course not Android.

This little "iOS users will not receive content this week" bone was thrown just because of how utterly unfair TL has been to Android users. Now they've added special holiday versions and an extra gem for downloading ZS to the already daunting list of content that iOS has that Android doesn't.

The only funny thing is seeing iOS users complain about ONE recipe, ONE table and ONE chair that we have and they don't... until they update to the version that we don't have access to.

pinkster73
10-10-11, 11:27 AM
Of course not Android.

This little "iOS users will not receive content this week" bone was thrown just because of how utterly unfair TL has been to Android users. Now they've added special holiday versions and an extra gem for downloading ZS to the already daunting list of content that iOS has that Android doesn't.

The only funny thing is seeing iOS users complain about ONE recipe, ONE table and ONE chair that we have and they don't... until they update to the version that we don't have access to.

I know. It's just blatantly ridiculous now.

nmishii
10-10-11, 11:27 AM
Of course not Android.

At first I thought they held off on the iDevice release because of the recent complaints from Android, even though that was un-TL-like. It also wasn't in line with what Android wanted - releases at the same time, not one before the other regardless of the device.

Then when the halloween Farm Story version was released 3 hrs after the Android release, I realized they probably really weren't ready to release on Friday. I think its because instead of giving iDevice their halloween content in the regular version, they were developing special halloween versions for those 4 games and really weren't ready yet. They need to baseline the regular version code for the halloween version, and they have had to release new iDevice versions because of the collectables errors, so got a later start. But I could be wrong.

iDevice users got 7 gems for downloading the halloween farm version. Android got 6 gems for downloading Zoo Story.

sbc188
10-10-11, 11:42 AM
How long will it be before apple devices get the new updates??

nmishii
10-10-11, 11:46 AM
How long will it be before apple devices get the new updates??

I think that TL is working on getting you the updates, but cannot speculate on when that will be.

pinkster73
10-10-11, 12:46 PM
I think that TL is working on getting you the updates, but cannot speculate on when that will be.

Ha ha lol.

flowless
10-10-11, 01:18 PM
At first I thought they held off on the iDevice release because of the recent complaints from Android, even though that was un-TL-like. It also wasn't in line with what Android wanted - releases at the same time, not one before the other regardless of the device.

Then when the halloween Farm Story version was released 3 hrs after the Android release, I realized they probably really weren't ready to release on Friday. I think its because instead of giving iDevice their halloween content in the regular version, they were developing special halloween versions for those 4 games and really weren't ready yet. They need to baseline the regular version code for the halloween version, and they have had to release new iDevice versions because of the collectables errors, so got a later start. But I could be wrong.

iDevice users got 7 gems for downloading the halloween farm version. Android got 6 gems for downloading Zoo Story.

so do i get the 7 gems in all games
or one game and do i need a pop up first before i download the game

nmishii
10-10-11, 01:51 PM
I'm not on iDevice, but I think it was for the halloween version just for the game you downloaded. Didn't hear from anyone that other games got the 7 gems.

I am on Android and upon startup got a popup that said to download Zoo Story for 6 free gems. I did that, and got gems for Farm, Restaurant, and Bakery, since those are the games I am playing. There was another thread from someone who got 6 gems on all his/her games, and was playing more games than me.

I assume they intended to give 7 gems for each halloween version that is downloaded, otherwise they wouldn't have given Android gems for multiple games.

Rachael98
10-10-11, 01:53 PM
I'm not on iDevice, but I think it was for the halloween version just for the game you downloaded. Didn't hear from anyone that other games got the 7 gems.

I am on Android and upon startup got a popup that said to download Zoo Story for 6 free gems. I did that, and got gems for Farm, Restaurant, and Bakery, since those are the games I am playing. There was another thread from someone who got 6 gems on all his/her games, and was playing more games than me.

I assume they intended to give 7 gems for each halloween version that is downloaded, otherwise they wouldn't have given Android gems for multiple games.

You are correct (about that it's just FmS!):)

sweetheart79
10-10-11, 01:59 PM
Can't wait for the Halloween BS and RS.
Hope we'll get it this week ...
I downloaded FS Halloween,but I only got that 7 gems in FS,not in RS and BS...

Halibel
10-10-11, 02:23 PM
AHHHHHHHHH BLAHHHHH RAGE RAGE RAGE WHERES ME UPDATE!? IM MAD WHERE IS MY SUSHI COUNTER?!
Wait was the sushi counter in this update?
RAGE RAGE RAGE!
Well, I guess I can wait. As long as there was a good reason.
ghoaegewighwaelghewlghwgoiwehgwae
I wants that update

pinkster73
10-10-11, 02:36 PM

Translation?

Rachael98
10-10-11, 02:52 PM

Translation?

=raging spam.

I personally hope that Androids are brought up to speed too.

bigbux3
10-10-11, 03:25 PM
still havent gotten the update

Rachael98
10-10-11, 03:26 PM
still havent gotten the update

Tuesday is tomorrow:).
Where's Rebecca Black when you need her:p?

redbites
10-10-11, 04:13 PM
Tuesday is tomorrow:).
Where's Rebecca Black when you need her:p?
Lol Rebecca Black!!;)

bigbux3
10-10-11, 04:19 PM
Oh on tuesday, then theres no worry!

gw9258
10-10-11, 05:44 PM
I am with Blueize....100%%. We all contribute to the game, it takes quite a bit of time and money to play these games. I am ios user but it shouldn't matter what device some one is using, the updates should all roll out at the same time. It isn't fair. It wouldn't matter to me if WE had got the updates first. They should hold off until they are ready to give them to EVERY ONE AT THE SAME TIME. THAT IS GOOD BUSINESS AND THAT IS COMMON SENSE.

pinkster73
10-10-11, 06:33 PM
I am with Blueize....100%%. We all contribute to the game, it takes quite a bit of time and money to play these games. I am ios user but it shouldn't matter what device some one is using, the updates should all roll out at the same time. It isn't fair. It wouldn't matter to me if WE had got the updates first. They should hold off until they are ready to give them to EVERY ONE AT THE SAME TIME. THAT IS GOOD BUSINESS AND THAT IS COMMON SENSE.

To all of us anyway. Not TL.

shakiba
10-10-11, 06:35 PM

Yes, I totally agree with ya 100%!

funnyhare
10-11-11, 08:06 AM
I understand that TL might just want to please the android users cuz of their late updates, but the problem shouldn't be solved by disappointing other users (iOS users) by the same means that android users got treated. can't TL find a way to update everything at once, to finalize the fair share of the game among everyone?

I would rather hear that they have technical difficulty and postponed the updates with everyone and promise a good return at the next update date (cough cough *buy one get one free sale for gems*)

Anyways, I was sad it's Tuesday n I still don't have the black table updates, hopefully TL will do something.

Restaurant owner

filo66
10-11-11, 08:48 AM
I understand that TL might just want to please the android users cuz of their late updates, but the problem shouldn't be solved by disappointing other users (iOS users) by the same means that android users got treated. can't TL find a way to update everything at once, to finalize the fair share of the game among everyone?

You seem confused. Let me try to help: iOS users are getting a complete holiday game (Farm, Fashion, RS and BS) with all of the content that they already have (and that Android still doesn't), along with the new items and recipes. These games were supposed to come out on Friday with the regular updates. Android was to get just the items (and not all of them) while iOS would get the whole new game.

TL failed to get the iOS software ready for Friday but they already had the meager content set for Android so they pretended to throw us a bone with this whole "iOS users will not get the update" scam. Then, hours later, they made it clear that we'd been had (Android users, that is) and that we were, in fact, being screwed like never before. For iOS users to complain about this is ludicrous.

As I've said before and as TL has proven consistently: They don't care one whit for fair.

pinkster73
10-11-11, 09:06 AM
You seem confused. Let me try to help: iOS users are getting a complete holiday game (Farm, Fashion, RS and BS) with all of the content that they already have (and that Android still doesn't), along with the new items and recipes. These games were supposed to come out on Friday with the regular updates. Android was to get just the items (and not all of them) while iOS would get the whole new game.

TL failed to get the iOS software ready for Friday but they already had the meager content set for Android so they pretended to throw us a bone with this whole "iOS users will not get the update" scam. Then, hours later, they made it clear that we'd been had (Android users, that is) and that we were, in fact, being screwed like never before. For iOS users to complain about this is ludicrous.

As I've said before and as TL has proven consistently: They don't care one whit for fair.

Exactly. No badges, no collectibles, no Halloween farm, gifting a hot mess, no free gems for downloading Halloween farm, and that's just for farm story. I can't speak for the other games. They should clearly state on the Android market that they aren't offering the full game for Android users.

nmishii
10-11-11, 09:38 AM

This is how I see it also. TL wasn't trying to please Android users by holding off on iDevice users (and that wouldn't have pleased us since we want releases at the same time, not one before the other). They really had "technical difficulties" and the new versions weren't ready by last Friday.

nmishii
10-11-11, 10:00 AM
Exactly. No badges, no collectibles, no Halloween farm, gifting a hot mess, no free gems for downloading Halloween farm, and that's just for farm story. I can't speak for the other games. They should clearly state on the Android market that they aren't offering the full game for Android users.

No Sushi Counter in Restaurant Story, can't see parts in My Gifts in Restaurant and Bakery.

nmishii
10-11-11, 10:09 AM

I would rather hear that they have technical difficulty and postponed the updates with everyone and promise a good return at the next update date (cough cough *buy one get one free sale for gems*)

Anyways, I was sad it's Tuesday n I still don't have the black table updates, hopefully TL will do something.

Restaurant owner

Forgot to mention. The black tables and matching chairs are 5 gems each which I think is outrageously expensive. And the witch's soup is a 4 hour item and I was done with that on Saturday. And I'm also done baking my 2 foods in Bakery Story. There was so little content in last week's releases you really aren't missing much. And soon, before Android gets anything else, you will have your Halloween version and be well ahead of Android.

judy89118
10-11-11, 11:55 AM
idevices don't want to be ahead of android, we want the releases to be for everyone! This forum has become so ANGRY and it can be fixed by releasing the updates when they're ready for both apple & android.

filo66
10-11-11, 11:57 AM
[...] it can be fixed by releasing the updates when they're ready for both apple & android.
If only TL cared...

nmishii
10-11-11, 12:05 PM
idevices don't want to be ahead of android, we want the releases to be for everyone! This forum has become so ANGRY and it can be fixed by releasing the updates when they're ready for both apple & android.

Agree.

iDevices don't want to be ahead of Android, Android doesn't want to be ahead of iDevice. We want the releases to everyone at the same time.

iDevice users don't have anything against Android users, Android users don't have anything against iDevice users. This is out of user's control. Its an issue TL needs to resolve by releasing to both at the same time.

When will TL finally listen?

pinkster73
10-11-11, 01:01 PM
Agree.

iDevices don't want to be ahead of Android, Android doesn't want to be ahead of iDevice. We want the releases to everyone at the same time.

iDevice users don't have anything against Android users, Android users don't have anything against iDevice users. This is out of user's control. Its an issue TL needs to resolve by releasing to both at the same time.

When will TL finally listen?

Amen to that!

roxabelle
10-11-11, 02:09 PM
First of all I HAVE read the announcement thread and I HAVE trawled through this entire thread and I just want something clarified...

I am well aware that weekly updates do not always appear on Friday. Sometimes I'll see them on a Friday, sometimes nearer Tuesday, but generally every week there is something new.

But I've not had any updates for a good few weeks now. I don't mind buying gems, and I prefer to buy them when they're on sale OR come with a free gift. I've seen a few people with items that apparently have been a free gem gift which Zi've never had the option of purchasing. I'm on FS pretty much every day so I'd rarely miss anything.

I play on an iPad 1 with the latest update. Am I right in thinking that the preppy top, leather jacket, full nurses costume etc will me made available with this much-anticipated update, or were these items exclusively available for people on other devices?

I completely agree with the idea of releasing updates for all devices. Basic common sense really!

kooky panda
10-11-11, 02:17 PM
First of all I HAVE read the announcement thread and I HAVE trawled through this entire thread and I just want something clarified...

I am well aware that weekly updates do not always appear on Friday. Sometimes I'll see them on a Friday, sometimes nearer Tuesday, but generally every week there is something new.

But I've not had any updates for a good few weeks now. I don't mind buying gems, and I prefer to buy them when they're on sale OR come with a free gift. I've seen a few people with items that apparently have been a free gem gift which Zi've never had the option of purchasing. I'm on FS pretty much every day so I'd rarely miss anything.

I play on an iPad 1 with the latest update. Am I right in thinking that the preppy top, leather jacket, full nurses costume etc will me made available with this much-anticipated update, or were these items exclusively available for people on other devices?

I completely agree with the idea of releasing updates for all devices. Basic common sense really!

The leather jacket, nurses costume and preppy tops were buy gems get free item offers. These were sent out to randomly to different players, not every player received these offers. (not specific to any one type of device).

roxabelle
10-12-11, 12:03 AM
The leather jacket, nurses costume and preppy tops were buy gems get free item offers. These were sent out to randomly to different players, not every player received these offers. (not specific to any one type of device).

Well how is THAT fair!? I like buying gems that come with items. I'd much rather spend gems that way than risk a 'surprise' box. You always end up with loads of the same useless item (which you'd NEVER spend 24 gems on if you knew what you were actually getting). I know its only a game but I do pump real money into this, and on the app store it does promise "FREE updates with new clothing, accessories, character make-up and boutique decoratons every week!". Not "gifts you have to buy gems with in order to get, that we won't make available to everyone anyway regardless of how often they play the game or how many gems they buy".

TeamLava aren't as hot as I thought they were...

pinkster73
10-12-11, 07:28 AM
Well how is THAT fair!? I like buying gems that come with items. I'd much rather spend gems that way than risk a 'surprise' box. You always end up with loads of the same useless item (which you'd NEVER spend 24 gems on if you knew what you were actually getting). I know its only a game but I do pump real money into this, and on the app store it does promise "FREE updates with new clothing, accessories, character make-up and boutique decoratons every week!". Not "gifts you have to buy gems with in order to get, that we won't make available to everyone anyway regardless of how often they play the game or how many gems they buy".

TeamLava aren't as hot as I thought they were...

Yes I really don't understand the thinking behind all the randomness of special offers etc. It doesn't make sense from a business perspective.

kimmiesbakery88
10-12-11, 09:03 AM
Is this why I can't get the nurse outfit and shoes in my catalog in fashion story

kooky panda
10-12-11, 09:34 AM
Is this why I can't get the nurse outfit and shoes in my catalog in fashion story

If you have an idevice(iphone, ipad, itouch) our updates have not been released yet for the catalog items. WE should be getting our update from last week soon.

sbc188
10-14-11, 10:50 AM
I too would like to clear my unaccepted invites.. Got too many that are gone or not accepting. why why why cant we have a delelte button like your neighbors.

Leire22
10-15-11, 04:14 PM
I dont have on ipad any update last 14 days, even reastarting, took last updates in apple store, i am tired of most games, still same each day to cook, games getting be really boring to me, not almost what to mastering, i almost stoped playing already. Who cares for some bundled updates. Got tired to have whatever i like only for 24 gems from boxes, i am 6th month sick, no income, and cant buy, even that i bought many things, but each fun has end, and i cant afford spend dollars, as i am in czech, and our salaries are small, as i am selfworker, have no sick days paid, u should understand, that not all countries are paid as ppl from Silion Valley, understand it? No updates and yet only gems items as new, u will lose many players.

Gigi_V
10-15-11, 06:03 PM
If you have an idevice(iphone, ipad, itouch) our updates have not been released yet for the catalog items. WE should be getting our update from last week soon.

how soon?? we haven't had an update for 2 weeks, cant wait....:((((((

kooky panda
10-15-11, 06:06 PM
how soon?? we haven't had an update for 2 weeks, cant wait....:((((((
No time has been announced. If you did not get the halloween box for Fashion, you should have that by Tuesday. (updates roll at over a few days and Idevice players did get the weekly updates this week).
Nurse catalog should be in either a new Halloween Fashion game or a manual update from itunes. No set day has been announced yet. I am currently stalking the itunes store watching for it.

houyee
10-15-11, 06:36 PM
I downloaded the FS Halloween, but didn't get those 6 gems! Why?

kooky panda
10-15-11, 07:19 PM
I downloaded the FS Halloween, but didn't get those 6 gems! Why?
Idevice users can no longer get free gems for downloading games due to some kind of apple restriction. When FS halloween first came out the free gems were an error. Team lava corrected it and stopped the free gems.

pinkster73
10-15-11, 08:05 PM
Idevice users can no longer get free gems for downloading games due to some kind of apple restriction. When FS halloween first came out the free gems were an error. Team lava corrected it and stopped the free gems.

You gotta love when you accidentally get something for free :).

Am I permitted to enquire as to whether there will be a farm story Halloween version released for Android?

kooky panda
10-15-11, 08:28 PM
You gotta love when you accidentally get something for free :).

Am I permitted to enquire as to whether there will be a farm story Halloween version released for Android?
I have not heard anything about any halloween games being released for androids.

pinkster73
10-15-11, 10:20 PM
I have not heard anything about any halloween games being released for androids.

Honestly I care if I get the Halloween version because the ghosts don't really fit my theme, but I really like the dark green grass. It would be cool if we had a few choices of grass color.

pinkster73
10-15-11, 10:20 PM
Edit: DON'T care

nmishii
10-15-11, 10:26 PM
I personally would rather not have the Halloween version. It darkens the playing area. I need the brighter view. Bad eyes.

ariesblu
10-16-11, 12:50 AM
I'm not sure if I would want the Halloween version of it on my phone, but I would like the option of a free gift. I'm guessing Android users will not be getting the free raven tree that idevice users got for downloading the Halloween version, right?

nmishii
10-16-11, 01:02 AM
I'm not sure if I would want the Halloween version of it on my phone, but I would like the option of a free gift. I'm guessing Android users will not be getting the free raven tree that idevice users got for downloading the Halloween version, right?

That would be my guess. iDevice users will probably also get something for downloading the Halloween versions of Bakery Story and Fashion Story when they become available.

lyzzandra
10-16-11, 01:22 AM

what raven tree? I downloaded the Halloween version.. twice now.. no raven tree

Rachael98
10-16-11, 02:03 AM
what raven tree? I downloaded the Halloween version.. twice now.. no raven tree

In RS, if you followed an in-game popup, you were meant to be given a free Raven Tree:)

kooky panda
10-16-11, 09:09 AM
In RS, if you followed an in-game popup, you were meant to be given a free Raven Tree:)

From what I have seen not all IOS players were given the free raven on their pop up. I did not get option but my hubby did. I have sent an email to support to see if these offers were given out randomly.

briguynv
10-16-11, 02:44 PM

I still don't understand this supposed 'restriction'... I have other apps that give me points/credits/coins for downloading other apps, that I then can turn into free store gift cards or other prizes like electronics and such. That seems like the same thing... download an app to try, get something with a real monetary value in return for free. So why would some apps be allowed to do it, but TL is blocked? I think TL just CHOSE to stop giving free gems out for downloading & is using this supposed restriction as an excuse... it makes no sense others can do it, but they can't.

Also, a few weeks ago, I downloaded some stupid game (not TL of course)... and they offered extra "coins" to download & try their other games... but I hated the game, so I deleted it, and don't remember the name. But it was recent. So some apps are doing it.

mamatlee11
10-17-11, 03:04 AM
I followed the prompts it said I would get a raven tree and I did not get one also...

carrion2342
10-19-11, 09:43 AM

They all feel very frustrated by now. 3 weeks and no update at all. But lots of us got no door, no decor by this morning. I don't know what TL doing but it's getting very annoying. Looks like the update will arrive after Halloween. Really cool

Rachael98
10-19-11, 10:16 AM
They all feel very frustrated by now. 3 weeks and no update at all. But lots of us got no door, no decor by this morning. I don't know what TL doing but it's getting very annoying. Looks like the update will arrive after Halloween. Really cool

In RS, and both FSs, you can download the Halloween versions of the apps, and you will get the updates:). Just waiting for BS now...

carrion2342
10-21-11, 12:38 PM
In RS, and both FSs, you can download the Halloween versions of the apps, and you will get the updates:). Just waiting for BS now...

And how long do I have to wait. I see new items daily at my android user neighbors but nothing for us. It's friday again. The only thing I got it's a useless pop up message about a mirror what I have no excess at all. Whenever I click ok it's puts me down to the regular decorating items