PDA

View Full Version : Accepting gifts

Sexxylady27
10-06-11, 06:35 PM
Can someone please tell me y I can't accept some of my drinks.When I select use gift it will say that drink is not in my inventory so I cant accept the gift can someone please tell me y this is happening?

nmishii
10-06-11, 06:46 PM
If you see the Use Gift button you have already accepted the gift.

You might have accepted the gift earlier today or yesterday. If its been 24 hours since you last sent a gift to a neighbor, the gifts you accepted from that neighbor today and yesterday will show up on your pending gift list so that you know you can send that neighbor a gift again. The Gift Back button will be lit so that you can send that neighbor another gift.

However, there are still bugs in the gifting system so the Gift Back button might be incorrectly greyed out. But you can go into Neighborhood and usually you can attempt to send a gift from there. Sometimes you might not get the gift back notification. And sometimes you might get the gift back notification when you aren't supposed to and you can't get rid of it until it times out.

nmishii
10-06-11, 06:53 PM
My explanation above is how I have seen it work on an Android. iDevice got an update to fix the gifting system so some of the errors I listed might have been fixed and not seen by iDevice users.

Sexxylady27
10-08-11, 07:07 PM
Ok thank u very helpful!!