PDA

View Full Version : The Great Bakery Update Date: October 7!

bawpotter
10-06-11, 05:30 PM
Well, it's almost here! The Great BS Update Date! Last week was quite exciting, and some of us have collectables, and are enjoying them! Here is a great thread to help you easily collect collectables!

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18281-LIST-COLLECTIBLES-How-to-get-them-in-Farm-Restaurant-and-Bakery-Stories.

Aside from Collectables, we do have a teaser from GM for Candy Corn Coffee!

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/bakery_tease_candycorn.png

We can still have hopes, as always:

1. Another new recipe!
2. More Halloween Content!
3. Some more Donut-Related items!

In the mean time, let's all get ready for The Great Update Date!

kooky panda
10-06-11, 05:35 PM
I cannot wait for this. We really needed some new coffee...

kooky panda
10-07-11, 10:28 AM
Message from GM on the updates today.

Quick update,

iOS users will not receive the updates (except for the new items bundled with Gem Sales) in Farm Story, Fashion Story, Restaurant Story and Bakery Story this week. These players will receive these items bundled with a later update.

iOS users will still be able to obtain Nightclub Story and City Story items. Android users will receive all update items this week.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18548-iOS-users-will-not-receive-Content-Update-this-week-in-Farm-Fashion-RS-or-BS

ashrb
10-07-11, 11:20 AM
I was looking forwards to the update :(

Bubblesrocks247
10-07-11, 12:09 PM
Same here that stinks oh well that what next week is for :( I hope.

kooky panda
10-07-11, 12:22 PM
Free Gift offer

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/67d631cf.jpg

Bbygirl_88
10-07-11, 12:36 PM
I don't have any of the new things in my cookbook

kitty711
10-07-11, 12:56 PM
netherworld gate is awesome! Prob won't go for it though...

designsbybriana
10-07-11, 02:10 PM
I got the popup today on my android with the new items, but I do not see the spooky window in the design tab. I also don't see the new things in my cookbook. Is something not working right?

Bakery and Restaurant Story id: designsbybriana
Visit my Bakery and Restaurant Story tutorial at http://rbtutorial.blogspot.com

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 02:13 PM
It's said the engineers are looking at it Babez, hold tight u should be getting urs soon

cakeandpie
10-07-11, 02:36 PM
So said I don't get to make candy corn coffee. :(

27Redd
10-07-11, 08:28 PM
Can someone please post a pic of the gift w/ purchase - "Netherworld Gate" - in their actual Bakery :)

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 08:36 PM
So said I don't get to make candy corn coffee. :(
It depends on whether you are an android or idevice.
If you are on android then you should be receiving your update if you haven't already.
If you are on idevices (iPod,iPad,etc.) then you will recieve them at a later date.
Another forum member, not any employees of Teamlava has said the company is doing this as an observance to the Apple Creatorwho has recently passed away.you will be getting your update soon.

Sina680
10-07-11, 09:37 PM
:( RiP Steve Jobs...I thought his death may have had something to do with the delay from Apple's end...

kooky panda
10-07-11, 09:47 PM
Can someone please post a pic of the gift w/ purchase - "Netherworld Gate" - in their actual Bakery :)

http://i1019.photobucket.com/albums/af320/rakinsey99/04d30674.jpg

sloanish
10-07-11, 10:16 PM
Does anyone have a picture of the spooky window in their bakery?! I want to see how good it looks before I actually spend 25 gems on a window...that's a little steep for this chica!

gw9258
10-07-11, 11:22 PM
Hello to everyone. I have been playing BK story for a little while as well as two other stories, but probably not as long as some of you that usually post in the forum. I don't get my questions answered very well through their e-mail support option, and I do email them often. They suggested I try the forums. In BK story once we have cooked a food all the way to the 4th level and maxed out the 4th level, is that it? We just become like a Masterbaker and nothing else happens with that food? When the app is downloaded off of ITunes it says that we will be able to trade secret recipes with our friends, do any of you know how to do that? Isn't our pink star rating like an indicator of how much*
we are or aren't tipping others or our nbrs? Has anyone noticed that their nbrs star levels went down instead of up because I think that was happening to mine. *I am*
sorry to ask so many questions to begin with. I am trying to take a break from the games because I graduate in*Dec. (college) n classes are getting hard. I am nontraditional
student but I am hooked on these 3 games. I feel like I may be the oldest player out here. LOL. I would appreciate any feedback. *One last thing as far as updates we have that candy corn coffee for quite awhile that isn't the new update we are waiting for I know right?

CakeOOH
10-08-11, 02:00 AM
LOL...I already decorated my bakery with the creepiest items I could find...

CakeOOH
10-08-11, 02:08 AM
http://forums.teamlava.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1506

joyirene
10-08-11, 11:10 AM
I really want that gate for restaurant..... I'm doing Halloween there but my bakery is so bright so I'm not going to spend any money on stuff that doesn't match... I'd definitely put all that in my restaurant though!!!

kooky panda
10-08-11, 12:27 PM
Oh love the spooky windows ......

lesleypsg1
10-08-11, 12:51 PM
:( RiP Steve Jobs...I thought his death may have had something to do with the delay from Apple's end...
Ditto...I think apple has a slow down in approvals right now, justifiably so. RIP Steve. Thank you for making our world better and faster, and smaller. So easy to get to know others across the globe because you were a genius at innovation. We will miss your creativity. Every smart phone, iPhone, blackberry, android, all owe to Steve. Personal computers, because of Steve and Woz. If not for them, computers would still be mainframes under the dominion of governments or billionaires.
I have no problem waiting for updates this round.

And to idevice and droids alike, there was a time not long ago we didn't get weekly updates period. We were lucky to see something new every few months. So all I'm saying is, if u can, let's all be thankful. A few days delay is really no bigger, is it?

Sina680
10-08-11, 12:58 PM
Ditto...I think apple has a slow down in approvals right now, justifiably so. RIP Steve. Thank you for making our world better and faster, and smaller. So easy to get to know others across the globe because you were a genius at innovation. We will miss your creativity. Every smart phone, iPhone, blackberry, android, all owe to Steve. Personal computers, because of Steve and Woz. If not for them, computers would still be mainframes under the dominion of governments or billionaires.
I have no problem waiting for updates this round.

And to idevice and droids alike, there was a time not long ago we didn't get weekly updates period. We were lucky to see something new every few months. So all I'm saying is, if u can, let's all be thankful. A few days delay is really no bigger, is it?

So true...Beautifully said! 

CakeOOH
10-08-11, 02:39 PM
@joyirene...i feel ya. There's not enough darkness in BS. I had to pick the stuff that was the darkest to make this one nook sort of work, but would LOOOOOVE to have some black, ornate tables & solid red wallpaper lol...maybe evne some black cats and jack-o-lanters!

chefkailil
10-08-11, 10:00 PM
Message from GM on the updates today.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18548-iOS-users-will-not-receive-Content-Update-this-week-in-Farm-Fashion-RS-or-BS

I have a droid x2. I have halloween decor in design, but I can't make candy corn coffee or pumpkin cookies because they aren't in my cookbooks. My daughter has the exact same device as me...her cookbooks updated yesterday so she can make both of these items.

I don't get it. I am on level 40.

Thanks,

A