View Full Version : Can't leave editing mode

limeyellow
10-06-11, 09:08 AM
Phone: iphone4
Game version: can't look up
Picture: can't take
Problem: system stays in editing mode without editing menu
Was doing: editing

All I can do is looking at an empty bakery.
It shows the amount of gold and gems.
When I click on items, it shows rotate, storage, sell options.
That's all. Nothing else.
Please help me. Thanks a lot.

Rachael98
10-06-11, 09:10 AM
Restart your device:).

kooky panda
10-06-11, 09:51 AM
If restarting does not work.
Try a hard reset. Hold down on/off button and home button at the same time until you it goes black and when you see the apple icon, let go.
(ignore the red slider button).
See if that helps.
If nothing try deleting the game and redownloading it from the app store.

You can check you IOS version on your phone-- under settings-general-about-version should be 4.3.5
If not sync to itunes for most current IOS version.

marriedtogary
10-06-11, 10:47 AM
How do I get rid of the stupid zombie icon on my farm story screen. I installed the game thinking it would go away but it hasn't. It's incredibly irritating and stupid. Please help. Also, there should be a way to get rid of the quest icons as well if you don't want to do them.

kooky panda
10-06-11, 11:28 AM
How do I get rid of the stupid zombie icon on my farm story screen. I installed the game thinking it would go away but it hasn't. It's incredibly irritating and stupid. Please help. Also, there should be a way to get rid of the quest icons as well if you don't want to do them.

the only way to get rid of quest icons is to complete them. sorry

As for the Zombie Icon, mine is now gone. Plus all the extra advertising screen under the newsfeed when I first open the game. ( I now only have TL game icons under the newsfeed)
I am not sure if this is what did it, but yesterday I deleted my farm game and redownloaded from app store(I had another issue), now the extra advertising for the storm 8 games is gone from my phone(Iphone 4).