PDA

View Full Version : Fashion Weekly Update 10-7

kooky panda
10-06-11, 07:47 AM
Friday is a day away... No teasers yet from GM, maybe later today.

I hope some halloween items come tomorrow and we have a spooky Friday.

Fly_Ty
10-06-11, 08:06 AM
Hi Kook-ster!!! I can't wait for the teaser. Thanks for keeping the forum up to date!

Rachael98
10-06-11, 08:24 AM
What does everyone else want?

I personally fancy some new clothes, and maybe some decor:).

pinkperry22
10-06-11, 08:37 AM
New decor pls and a good free gift! Not like the last two weeks :(

sehana
10-06-11, 08:54 AM
hopefully we get to see the new collections that were won from the contest. But that prolly takes a bit of time to draw out... maybe :p

Fly_Ty
10-06-11, 12:21 PM
Uhhhh... No teaser(s) yet 

kooky panda
10-06-11, 12:32 PM
Uhhhh... No teaser(s) yet 

I am still waiting too!!! I need some PJS.

shakiba
10-06-11, 01:32 PM
I think its a halloween them, either costumes, decor, or even a halloween box! I kinda figured it would be a halloween theme update since the other games were. Can't wait!

sissy8
10-06-11, 03:16 PM
i want a furcoat and a real one ,that is possible in this games ore not:rolleyes:

shakiba
10-06-11, 03:42 PM
i want a furcoat and a real one ,that is possible in this games ore not:rolleyes:

I put a fur coat on my entry from last week's contest :I
Which means, I want one too!

ddenise
10-06-11, 04:46 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18530-Trick-or-treat! I dont know if i loaded the picture right....but its a new catalog!

kooky panda
10-06-11, 05:03 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18530-Trick-or-treat! I dont know if i loaded the picture right....but its a new catalog!

http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad218/NormantheFarmer/fashion_tease_nurse.png

shakiba
10-06-11, 05:14 PM
As I mentioned on the updates thread, its cute and it will match our gifts that many neighbors send! I hope its less than 16 hrs. (I have a feeling its going to be 8 hrs)

ariesblu
10-06-11, 06:45 PM
I hope to see new hair -- maybe an afro, or even the bride of Frankenstein afro will do.

Bluestrike
10-06-11, 07:52 PM
New decor pls and a good free gift! Not like the last two weeks :(

Me too, cannot wait to re-design my store! :cool:new decor :cool:new decor :cool:new decor

LCAHEARTS
10-06-11, 08:20 PM
I noticed she's got 5 items on.

- Costume
- Shoes
- Gloves
- Nurse cap
- Stethoscope

The catalog can only hold 4 items. I'm hoping the Stethoscope ends up being the free gift as it would be weird to randomly see such an instrument/tool being sold in our stores. Kinda random once Halloween passes. As long as I get my shoes without having to do the free gift offer, I'm happy :)

LCAHEARTS
10-06-11, 08:33 PM
I noticed she's got 5 items on.

- Costume
- Shoes
- Gloves
- Nurse cap
- Stethoscope

The catalog can only hold 4 items. I'm hoping the Stethoscope ends up being the free gift as it would be weird to randomly see such an instrument/tool being sold in our stores. Kinda random once Halloween passes. As long as I get my shoes without having to do the free gift offer, I'm happy :)

LOL LOL LOL I forgot for a moment we already have the nurse costume!

Sorry, blonde moment. As the penguins in Madagascar say, "you didn't see anything"

kooky panda
10-07-11, 10:26 AM
Message from GM on the updates today:

Quick update,

iOS users will not receive the updates (except for the new items bundled with Gem Sales) in Farm Story, Fashion Story, Restaurant Story and Bakery Story this week. These players will receive these items bundled with a later update.

iOS users will still be able to obtain Nightclub Story and City Story items. Android users will receive all update items this week.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18548-iOS-users-will-not-receive-Content-Update-this-week-in-Farm-Fashion-RS-or-BS

pinkperry22
10-07-11, 11:59 AM
Sigh. Not worth the waiting really -.-
Is there no free gift too or I didn't get it yet or what Dx
I just got free gift pop up on bakery but not on fashion

kooky panda
10-07-11, 12:14 PM
Sigh. Not worth the waiting really -.-
Is there no free gift too or I didn't get it yet or what Dx
I just got free gift pop up on bakery but not on fashion
fashion usually comes in around 1 1/2 hours from now.

shakiba
10-07-11, 01:07 PM
LOL LOL LOL I forgot for a moment we already have the nurse costume!

Sorry, blonde moment. As the penguins in Madagascar say, "you didn't see anything"

Lol true, but they are all accessories. Hmm...

pinkperry22
10-07-11, 01:49 PM
Just got the nurse custom :3

http://i1181.photobucket.com/albums/x427/SolySama/20fa3a5e.jpg

lyzzandra
10-07-11, 01:53 PM
the shoes and nurse cap are missing :-( why can't TL offer the entire outfit?

janibany
10-07-11, 02:04 PM
Looks very nice Pinkperry ;)

pinkperry22
10-07-11, 02:17 PM
Only the dress and gloves comes with the offer sadly :(
And thank u janibany :3

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 04:34 PM
I just checked thru the entire closet...maybe it will come soon with next weeks update

pinkperry22
10-07-11, 05:12 PM
I just checked thru the entire closet...maybe it will come soon with next weeks update

The outfit is a free gift from the gems offer it's not in the closet sweetie

myporcelainlife
10-07-11, 09:43 PM
I bought the nurse dress but I want the entire outfit! I hope team lava plans on releasing the rest of it next week! What's the point in having just one part? :(

gw9258
10-07-11, 11:59 PM
New clothes would be nice. I have unlocked every outfit! Impress me. I wish I could get lucky with the gift boxes. Some people's boutiques are soo fancy!

Hawaiianmomma
10-08-11, 02:21 AM
The outfit is a free gift from the gems offer it's not in the closet sweetie
I was answering lyzz.....I got the promo.....but sometimes when a new ad comes out the matching accessories are in the closet

pinkperry22
10-08-11, 07:17 AM
Oh lol sorry cuz ur post came after mine XD
Sorry about that <3

RubiesGalore
10-08-11, 11:09 AM
So the Fashion update this week was clothes for the avatar? Am I missing something? help

LCAHEARTS
10-08-11, 11:30 AM
So the Fashion update this week was clothes for the avatar? Am I missing something? help

No, the nurse dress and gloves are from the [free gift with gem purchase offer]. The update itself has been delayed until next week.

shakiba
10-08-11, 11:57 AM
Okay so the update is delayed, but does that mean next week we are only recieving the ''delayed'' update, or we will be recieving the delayed and this weeks update, so like 2 updates?

kooky panda
10-08-11, 12:19 PM
Okay so the update is delayed, but does that mean next week we are only recieving the ''delayed'' update, or we will be recieving the delayed and this weeks update, so like 2 updates?
not sure, but on Farm story for IOS the halloween decorations are in the new Farm Halloween download in itunes app store.
They may offer Halloween games for the Fashion, BS and RS too. I have been keeping an eye on app store. Or they just may do an update.

Zee_Zatara
10-08-11, 12:22 PM
Does anyone know if the red gloves are separate from the costume? I would love to be able to wear the gloves with different outfits :)

pinkperry22
10-08-11, 01:37 PM
Does anyone know if the red gloves are separate from the costume? I would love to be able to wear the gloves with different outfits :)

Nope it's a part of the dress sadly

ariesblu
10-08-11, 01:42 PM
And we're still waiting on the other accessories, so hopefully they'll come soon!

Zee_Zatara
10-08-11, 03:48 PM

:( Still a cute outfit, but less tempting if you can't accessorize. I guess I'll keep my $20 instead

Hawaiianmomma
10-08-11, 04:05 PM
Oh lol sorry cuz ur post came after mine XD
Sorry about that <3
it's alright sweetieI knew you being helpful....it's cool

dalula
10-09-11, 01:02 PM
i got the accessories on an android phone but not my ipod.

kooky panda
10-09-11, 02:00 PM
i got the accessories on an android phone but not my ipod.
IOS player's updates have been delayed.

http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18548-iOS-users-will-not-receive-Content-Update-this-week-in-Farm-Fashion-RS-or-BS

caljean
10-10-11, 12:15 PM
So did we get new clothes to sell from 10/7 update. Pics please. Thanks.

dalula
10-10-11, 04:03 PM
yes, there are new clothes. i got it on android but not ipod. Cant take a pic on android... srry cant show you, but one of the clothes is the nurse costume (free gift w/gem purchase)

shakiba
10-10-11, 05:14 PM
Im so impatient, so when are the updates coming and is it only available in the closet, or it will be a new catalog too?

kleinekitty8
10-11-11, 01:58 AM
Please anyone who has the update, we need pics!!!

dalula
10-11-11, 03:28 PM
I have the update on android. unfortunately i cant take a pic right now. there will be a new catalog (naughty nurse) and will include a nurse costume (free gift last week & free gift for friends), Stethoscope (i dont care if i spell it wrong : its the thing doctors wear to check your heartbeat), Nurse Heels (white) and a nurse cap (white w/red ruffles.) The stethoscope is 35,000 coins for your avatar, the heels are 12 gems and the nurse cap is 20gems. You can buy these items for your avatar. The catalog is probably unlocked at a very low level as it is next to Sweet Diva. The items take 1 hour to arrive.

Rachael98
10-11-11, 03:35 PM
I have the update on android. unfortunately i cant take a pic right now. there will be a new catalog (naughty nurse) and will include a nurse costume (free gift last week & free gift for friends), Stethoscope (i dont care if i spell it wrong : its the thing doctors wear to check your heartbeat), Nurse Heels (white) and a nurse cap (white w/red ruffles.) The stethoscope is 35,000 coins for your avatar, the heels are 12 gems and the nurse cap is 20gems. You can buy these items for your avatar. The catalog is probably unlocked at a very low level as it is next to Sweet Diva. The items take 1 hour to arrive.

That's really informative-thank you:).

kleinekitty8
10-12-11, 02:50 AM
Thank you for the info! One hour item is great!