PDA

View Full Version : customer keep looking for changing room

jenjen456
10-05-11, 09:01 PM
this morn, I realised that my customers keep looking for the changing room, where all the room are there, nothing change at all, I had changing room at both corner of my store, my customer heart drop from 100 drop to less 70! I tried add some rooms of ea side but still the same, so I added the change room at one more corner, which mean now, I have 3 changing at 3 corner (total 9), seem like slighty better, heart gain up to 90+ but customer still looking for it, still have broken heart, pls advise!

kooky panda
10-05-11, 09:04 PM
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18321-The-latest-updated-cause-my-customer-cannot-find-the-mirror.&p=147612&posted=1#post147612
there seems to be some issues on this. Please post on this thread. It has been reported to GM.

jenjen456
10-05-11, 09:11 PM
Posted. Thanks.

Fly_Ty
10-06-11, 08:08 AM
I bought 13 dressing rooms then realized it was a game issue. Lol but I won't sell them in case we get more expansions.

Rachael98
10-06-11, 08:23 AM
I bought 13 dressing rooms then realized it was a game issue. Lol but I won't sell them in case we get more expansions.

Oh dear...at least you have them!

kooky panda
10-06-11, 08:29 AM
If you are having issues, please post a picture of your store. You may be having the glitch, or we may be able to see something in your store that is causing your issue.
I believe this an issue for idevice only, but if you are on an android device, please let me know.

LCAHEARTS
10-06-11, 08:16 PM
I had this issue with mirrors. Storing them and placing them back fixed it but not forever. I later did a hard reset and that has fixed it since the iSO update at least.

jenjen456
10-06-11, 08:51 PM
the problem solved in the afternoon, but its come back again at night but not as serious as morn, heart drop to 90+.
this morn back to normal again!

kooky panda
10-06-11, 08:53 PM
I had this issue with mirrors. Storing them and placing them back fixed it but not forever. I later did a hard reset and that has fixed it since the iSO update at least.

Keep me posted to see if the idevice update helped with this.

LCAHEARTS
10-07-11, 08:32 AM
Keep me posted to see if the idevice update helped with this.

It was actually the update that caused it for me. I had changed absolutely nothing in my store and suddenly all the girls who wanted accessories were thinking of mirrors and would leave heartbroken. My 100 heart rating would drop to about 78-80 within a minute and those using the dressing rooms were not high enough in numbers to bring it back up.