PDA

View Full Version : I miss the backround music.

Chiaun
10-05-11, 06:56 PM
Since the last motorolla system update the background music has been stuck to about 2 notes looping with a click at the end. (Not to mention some other system problems).
But I wanted to check with TL to see if this is somewhat common, or if there is a fix I can try.
I did uninstall and re install with no improvement. What else can I try?

Droid2, Android v 2.3.3, system version 4.5.601.A955, Fashion Story v 1.0.6

filo66
10-05-11, 07:09 PM
I have the same problem on my Droid X. I reported it here on the forums twice and was soundly ignored.

Such is the lot of Android users of TL products, I guess.

kooky panda
10-05-11, 07:54 PM
Since the last motorolla system update the background music has been stuck to about 2 notes looping with a click at the end. (Not to mention some other system problems).
But I wanted to check with TL to see if this is somewhat common, or if there is a fix I can try.
I did uninstall and re install with no improvement. What else can I try?

Droid2, Android v 2.3.3, system version 4.5.601.A955, Fashion Story v 1.0.6

Have your tried to clear out your cache? What about moving your game to your SD card?
Are you having any other other music issues on the other games?

kooky panda
10-05-11, 08:23 PM
This seems to be a problem on the android devices. It has been reported. Please come post on this thread http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?18503-Glitch-Music-is-Looping-in-Some-of-the-Game

GroupMagma
10-07-11, 10:01 AM
We are investigating this issue. Thanks for the information; it helps a lot. :)

filo66
10-07-11, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the information; it helps a lot. :)

You're welcome (http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?13499-Music-and-Mosaic-Table&p=80692#post80692).

Chiaun
10-07-11, 03:14 PM
Cleared the cache and moved to the sd card.
This wiped out the shortcut to the application. But did bring up the weekly catalog update that had not yet appeared. So somewhat helpful.
At this time I have not found issues with any other games music. Fashion Story's sound effects are fine.