PDA

View Full Version : Help! Desperately need to delete restaurant and start again!

Unregistered
10-16-10, 03:40 AM
Hey, I recently got the app and stupidly spent all my money on walls and stuff and really want to start all over again, I tried to delete the app and then reinstall but that didn't work, any suggestions? Thanks

Unregistered
10-16-10, 05:29 AM
Hey, I recently got the app and stupidly spent all my money on walls and stuff and really want to start all over again, I tried to delete the app and then reinstall but that didn't work, any suggestions? Thanks

Me too. I've added unnecessary chairs tables and counters which are blocking the customers' access to tables. This means that only 1 customer can eat at a time. Can't delete these items not can I stat from scratch. Help!!!

Unregistered
10-16-10, 09:22 AM
The game is pretty easy to play but, I think it needs a tutorial to learn how to use and design other items.

After I spoiled some items, I really wanted to restart the game from 0 point. But I could not find the way to restart.

Plz, help me, guys.

Unregistered
10-16-10, 10:49 AM
Me too. Please, I need to start again!

Unregistered
10-17-10, 05:54 AM
Me too. I've added unnecessary chairs tables and counters which are blocking the customers' access to tables. This means that only 1 customer can eat at a time. Can't delete these items not can I stat from scratch. Help!!!

Just store the items and move everything around to rearrange your seating. Remember guests have to be able to walk to the chair in order to sit down at the spot.

Unregistered
10-17-10, 07:04 AM
This is a common problem with all TeamLava games, not just Restaurant Story. Once you start a game on a particular device you are stuck with it; there is no do over. They ignore posts like this - I've seen dozens, but no response. Sorry.

Chi
10-17-10, 11:00 AM
This is a common problem with all TeamLava games, not just Restaurant Story. Once you start a game on a particular device you are stuck with it; there is no do over. They ignore posts like this - I've seen dozens, but no response. Sorry.

If they don't give a [edit] about users, I'm deleting this game then...

Unregistered
10-17-10, 11:19 AM
If they don't give a [edit] about users, I'm deleting this game then...

Seriously, I can't beleive it, what does it matter if we re-start the game?

Unregistered
10-18-10, 04:15 AM
Yano what.
Iv deleted all me counters
and I haven't got enuf money to buy a new one
and without a counter
I can't earn no more money !
Im screwed!!!!!!

Unregistered
10-18-10, 07:14 AM
This is pissing me off now. They obviously don't care about their users if they won't do anything about something that is ruining the game for loads of people.

Unregistered
10-18-10, 07:25 AM
i have nothing to do now but only watching people come people go with angry faces...

Unregistered
10-18-10, 09:15 AM
i have nothing to do now but only watching people come people go with angry faces...

You will get a daily bonus of coins which you can save and use to start buying things again.

Mindy90
10-18-10, 10:02 AM
But even though you wait and save the bonus points you have to have gems, right? Because I couldnt finish any dish because I only had two gems left (after spoiling the whole game before I understood how to play it).

Unregistered
10-18-10, 11:15 AM
But even though you wait and save the bonus points you have to have gems, right? Because I couldnt finish any dish because I only had two gems left (after spoiling the whole game before I understood how to play it).

No you don't need gems.

Unregistered
10-18-10, 09:06 PM
Restart restart restart restart restart or everyone ******* the games!!!

Unregistered
10-18-10, 09:38 PM
You have got to be kidding? How old are you people? Grow up for crissakes!
Are you sure your items aren't in storage? Did you sell your stuff? I've been playing since day one and haven't used a single gem, and even earned a few. It's called patience. The only ones that will ******* are the impatient sucks. Good riddance. Go play a blow em up game or something. They don't listen to you kids because....wah, I want to start over, is just laughable. So start over! Clear your game then use the daily bonus and grow s.l.o.w.l.y. Ridiculous. No one will ******* because of your frustration, well, maybe other juevies, but that's it.

Unregistered
10-18-10, 11:38 PM
Are you sure your items aren't in storage? Did you sell your stuff? I've been playing since day one and haven't used a single gem, and even earned a few. It's called patience. The only ones that will ******* are the impatient sucks. Good riddance. Go play a blow em up game or something. They don't listen to you kids because....wah, I want to start over, is just laughable. So start over! Clear your game then use the daily bonus and grow s.l.o.w.l.y. Ridiculous. No one will ******* because of your frustration, well, maybe other juevies, but that's it.

You are awesome!!! You are so completely right, and I commend you for taking the time to make those comments. Well done. I am so sick of peole whinging about such minor things! These games are all about patience, and as a Mum of 3 I like that I can sit down quietly by myself to play, and when I do earn something I know that I worked hard and waited patiently for it. That makes my achievements so much more rewarding.

Unregistered
10-19-10, 11:38 AM
if youre stuck with no counters, why don't you get people to tip your tables so you can get money to buy one again

deadpix
10-19-10, 08:47 PM
if youre stuck with no counters, why don't you get people to tip your tables so you can get money to buy one again

Ha! Ha! Maybe they DON'T have tables left.

CRANE86
10-20-10, 05:37 AM
Same problem here, I want to reset my restaurant and remake again. Also there is a storage bug and I lost some golds and gems because of it!
(CRANE86)

Unregistered
10-20-10, 07:41 AM

I assume the gaming staff pretends to be an "unregistered user" to deal with negative comments so as to cover up the dark side of the game, i.e. being unable to delete your game. Why else would someone stop everyone from *******ing the game if they weren't the staff? Deleting your game completely would mean the gamers losing a customer and so why would they allow such a thing? It would also mean they lose out on selling another set of personal information to third party advertisers and spam. Did any of you actually read their privacy policy? In some cases they actually release not only your email and number but even your credit card number! Wouldn't be surprised if they quickly delete this comment either.

Unregistered
10-21-10, 08:41 AM
plz do some thing to restart

deadpix
10-21-10, 10:32 AM
I assume the gaming staff pretends to be an "unregistered user" to deal with negative comments so as to cover up the dark side of the game, i.e. being unable to delete your game. Why else would someone stop everyone from *******ing the game if they weren't the staff? Deleting your game completely would mean the gamers losing a customer and so why would they allow such a thing? It would also mean they lose out on selling another set of personal information to third party advertisers and spam. Did any of you actually read their privacy policy? In some cases they actually release not only your email and number but even your credit card number! Wouldn't be surprised if they quickly delete this comment either.

Pssst! I just heard that they never really landed on the moon but actually built a moon landing set in a studio and took all these made-up photos and videos so that the government could have a reason to tax us more.

Wow man! That really blows my mind away! Duh! Oh wait! I think that's it sitting on the floor. Better put it back. Hee! Later man!

Unregistered
02-06-11, 09:23 AM
This game is a [edit] bomb. This game [edit]

Unregistered
02-06-11, 12:02 PM
This is why I go through game tutorials precisely before I start playing. If you're unsure of something, its always smart to check for help first before you do it. Sure you might accidentally tap on something you don't want, but that doesn't mean you should start over because of that one thing? I mean like how serious can your "accidentally's" get? If you gotta be that clumsy, don't play.

And it's all pretty simple, if you don't like something, move on! Every mature human should know that :/ Angry people threatening the creators has gotta be taking these games way too seriously. Lulz.

Unregistered
02-06-11, 01:43 PM
My understanding is that Storm8 bought Team Lava recently. If this the case then it is a matter of time for this feature to be added in the game. Storm8 games such as Pets Live have a game reset feature, and transfer features built in too.
We are essentially using unfinished software here, or at least software that isn't yet fully integrated into Storm8's system. At some point when this happens we will be using Storm8's forums instead of this one.
There are bugs and this is one of them. Sending a polite email to support@teamlava.com asking to reset your game will get you a lot farther than ranting in a forum.

Unregistered
02-06-11, 07:16 PM
go into design, tap on the item you want to remove once, on the right hand side, a sotre icon will come up. tap on that and the items will be removed and stay in you inventory. you are better off storing the items as you get 10% of their value only if you sell.
I dunno how to re-start. I would say that you would have to delete the app from your computer and then download again???
Hope this helps
K

Unregistered
02-06-11, 07:35 PM
go into design, tap on the item you want to remove once, on the right hand side, a sotre icon will come up. tap on that and the items will be removed and stay in you inventory. you are better off storing the items as you get 10% of their value only if you sell.
I dunno how to re-start. I would say that you would have to delete the app from your computer and then download again???
Hope this helps
K

You CANT restart. The game is saved on TL's servers and linked to your device. So deleting and reinstalling the app will not do a thing. But you are right about one thing... dont sell your stuff.

Unregistered
02-07-11, 12:03 AM
This game is a [edit] bomb. This game [edit]

Then, don't play it. Some of us like it.

Unregistered
02-07-11, 02:54 AM
You DON'T need to restart, you DON'T need gem to rebuild your restaurant. I also did some stupid things when I started RS, like using gems to instant cook french toast..... and didn't find out that was a very stupid act until very much later.... (think when i reach level 15 or so)

But, I'm level 65 now, and doing great. Like some poster mentioned, patient is the main key for the game, if your don't have patient, then this game is not for you, delete it and go find some other free games is the app store.

Unregistered
02-07-11, 07:39 AM
Thts dumb as hell that you cant restart. Not a very good marketing strategy. It's an awesome game, but ppl will get sick of their restaurant as soon as they master everything. Then what? Just cook food for coins? Lame

Unregistered
02-07-11, 10:53 AM
basically selling ALL YOUR STUFF (tables, chairs, counters, stoves) is a silly thing to do but it's not the end of the world.

Just save up the daily bonus for a couple days until you can cook and serve food. From there the ball gets rolling and you're back to where you started.

There isn't really any point to having to reset the game.

Besides what would possess you to sell ALL YOUR STUFF to begin with besides it being a beginner mistake? Learn from it and don't do it next time :p

Unregistered
02-07-11, 05:03 PM
I've been in the same position as u so I know how u feel and it's not pretty. Luckily, I'll learned how 2 delete it- just tap and hold RS til it shakes and click the x. Now comes the bad news: u can't start over. I know, that sucks. But then a miracle happened. Vrs came out and I downloaded it, hoping 2 start over. It didn't. But I got 35 gems 4 starting it so it really saved my butt!!! So try waiting 2 either download a game and get sone free gems or wait 4 the next version (I know, not great solutions--wish I could be of more help)

Unregistered
02-07-11, 05:46 PM
You DON'T need to restart, you DON'T need gem to rebuild your restaurant. I also did some stupid things when I started RS, like using gems to instant cook french toast..... and didn't find out that was a very stupid act until very much later.... (think when i reach level 15 or so)

But, I'm level 65 now, and doing great. Like some poster mentioned, patient is the main key for the game, if your don't have patient, then this game is not for you, delete it and go find some other free games is the app store.

I agree. People need to dig some creativity into this game to make up for their mistakes. I was doing quite terrible back when I was like lvl 15 too but I managed to work my way up and now I'm hooked to this!

You guys need to learn how not to depend on the restarting when things don't turn out your way...

Unregistered
02-15-11, 08:06 PM

STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Itz ***na take frikin 2 years b4 I have enough coins to get all I had back I AM GOING TO BOYCOT, AND UR JUST ANGRY CUZ UR GAY INSIDE!!! SO THERE IS NOTHIN U CAN DU ABOUT IT, I'm a guest u don't no hoo I am!!

Unregistered
02-15-11, 08:25 PM
STFU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Itz ***na take frikin 2 years b4 I have enough coins to get all I had back I AM GOING TO BOYCOT, AND UR JUST ANGRY CUZ UR GAY INSIDE!!! SO THERE IS NOTHIN U CAN DU ABOUT IT, I'm a guest u don't no hoo I am!!

Oh Dude! Take a Chill Pill or something! With a bit of work it will take you about 1 week.... 1 Week, not fricking 2 years. Guest or not, I dont care who you are, but you need serious help. If you get this worked up about a game, then you need to do something about it. And calling someone gay, or any other name for that matter, is pointless and a complete waste of time. One thing I am pretty sure about, is that you are probably just a kid... with spelling and grammar like that... but that doesn't change that fact that you are rude! Oh, and go ahead and *******, I am sure that TL will be SO scared (note the sarcasm).

Unregistered
02-16-11, 11:48 PM

Cool it man. Why the big reaction??!! Now, who is the one that was so angry?? If so unhappy, then quit the game, no one force you to waste your freaky 2 years on it.

And why insult gay? What did they do to you til you think you are better then them??

Unregistered
02-19-11, 08:34 PM
what stupid game doesn't allow u to restart? screw u teamlava all ur games n apps WILL be deleted of my iphone n i'm giving bad review. download Smurf's Village everyone. if u screw up in that game at least it allows u to restart fresh n it's more fun.

Unregistered
02-20-11, 12:03 AM
what stupid game doesn't allow u to restart? screw u teamlava all ur games n apps WILL be deleted of my iphone n i'm giving bad review. download Smurf's Village everyone. if u screw up in that game at least it allows u to restart fresh n it's more fun.

You won't be missed.

Unregistered
02-20-11, 07:10 AM

Yet another person who cant just say "I screwed up, how can I fix it", another fine example of how some people cant take responsibility and are quick to play the blame game...but beware gems probably cost money in that game too.

Unregistered
02-20-11, 12:57 PM
I think restarting could be very easy, just transfer your game to someone else's phone, then start a new game on yours. That should work.

Unregistered
02-20-11, 01:14 PM
I think restarting could be very easy, just transfer your game to someone else's phone, then start a new game on yours. That should work.

Keep in mind that this will affect all team lava and storm8 apps.

Are you sure that support@teamlava.com won't help?

Unregistered
02-20-11, 04:07 PM

What happens if that person decides they want to play at some point? Then they wont be able to because you have put your game on their device. That wouldn't be very fair on them would it?

A little work, and PATIENCE, is probably all that is needed to get going again.

Unregistered
02-20-11, 05:24 PM
I was just pointing out that there is a way to restart. Presumably there isn't a limitless supply of impatient people.

Unregistered
03-10-11, 10:45 PM
How can you transfer the game to someone else?

YEE HAW COWGIRL
03-11-11, 08:01 AM
The game is pretty easy to play but, I think it needs a tutorial to learn how to use and design other items.

After I spoiled some items, I really wanted to restart the game from 0 point. But I could not find the way to restart.

Plz, help me, guys.
Ok, first, figure out how many
customers can sit at each table. Second, make sure nothing is blocking the chairs and tables so that the costumers(haha)can get to them. That's all I have!

capricorn_candles
05-26-11, 02:05 PM
Argh, i've tried uninstalling then installing again to get a new one but,unfortunealty its hopeless. They rele shod make a clear data button

noagir
12-05-11, 10:38 AM
you can send them a message i sent them one and i bet if we all do at some point they will have to answer us. pls tell me if you have the answer

BellasPalace1
12-05-11, 11:34 AM
I realize the original post has been quite a while back. However, it struck me with capricorn_candles's request for a clear data button. It may be helpful for people now having the problem. I have an app manager app on my phone called ES File Explorer. I'm not sure this will work, but it opens up when you go through the normal "manage applications" menu already on the phone. It gives you options like "force stop" and "clear data". Again, this may only clear what is saved to the phone. If anyone that is having this issue would like to test the theory and post the results that would be most appreciated. ES File Explorer is a free app and is available for sure for android, but I'm not sure about other ios's. All you do is install it and go through your normal menues for managing applications and it will open automatically. I hope this helps, but, either way, let us know. thanks.

GroupMagma
12-05-11, 11:47 AM
Currently, there is no option to reset your progress in our games.

ultrafrog
12-05-11, 01:02 PM
Doesn't matter what you do to the data on your phone, the progress is stored on TL servers and associated with your device's ID. Transferring your existing account to another device, thereby freeing your original device's ID to create a new game is one of the few options available.

RoseMeyer
12-28-12, 10:59 AM
RX to start over:

1) Save your daily bonuses.
2) Visit your neighbors and get some coins/xp's bonus for visiting.
3) Repeat 1 and 2 until you can Buy a counter, chair and table.
4) Repeat 1 and 2 until you can start baking.
5) Cook omelettes or whatever takes 1 minute and increase your coinage when they sell.
6) Repeat 1, 2 and 5 until you can start baking real stuffs again.
7) Tip off your community list like crazy to collect collectibles and then sell the gold spoons.

timmy123456789101
02-03-14, 04:22 PM
can i delete my whole account

meme1098
02-03-14, 06:00 PM
When you get a new device is the only way to begin again. There is no delete button.

If you just don't want to play anymore, just delete the app.