PDA

View Full Version : Restaurant Story Ideas: Santa's Workshop

GroupMagma
10-05-11, 12:52 PM
Looks like there are Holiday suggestions all over the forums now, but we're still having contests! For today, we want to concentrate on Restaurant Story, and the theme of Santa's Workshop!

For those of you who aren't familiar with Santa Claus, Sinterklass, Kris Kringle, etc., here are some photos of the Man in Red:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/4/49/Jonathan_G_Meath_portrays_Santa_Claus.jpg/428px-Jonathan_G_Meath_portrays_Santa_Claus.jpg

http://www.pinkofperfection.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/santas-workshop.jpg

http://libertyledger.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/santa_sleigh_1024.jpg

Here are the rules:

1) Post in the forums, on our Facebook post, or @reply us on Twitter with your suggestion(s)

2) If you enter in all three places, you have triple the chance to win!

3) One post per medium; i.e. you can post ONCE on the forums and ONCE on Facebook and ONCE on Twitter.

4) We'll pick one post at random from each medium (at 6 PM PDT today) and award that user 50 Gems!

That's all! Good luck!

bawpotter
10-05-11, 12:55 PM
Yay! First post!

Elf Cookies, Toy Chest (Like gamble chest, magic thingy.)

DianaBu
10-05-11, 01:00 PM
Big Gingerbread house for decoration!!

Also for decoration, a big snow globe with a Santa and Reindeer inside, or a snowman... something Christmasy

Table and Chairs with a candy cane motif

Mistletoe for the walls!!

Penguins as a pet (with little Santa hats on)!

RoseMiti
10-05-11, 01:03 PM
Cookies and milk.

kooky panda
10-05-11, 01:06 PM
gummy bear toys, elf wallpaper, little elf gnomes , train set (maybe that moves).

Mikkelito
10-05-11, 01:19 PM
How about a christmas tree, presents for decorations, and christmas duck, roast pork, sweet potatoes and ris'alamande (rice-almond dessert) with hot cherry sauce....mmmmh... That's what we are having in Denmark...

GroupMagma
10-05-11, 01:20 PM
Just a reminder; please keep it at one post per user. :)

greygull
10-05-11, 01:22 PM
Animated spinning Xmas tree with lights (or just animated blinking lights on the tree), snow covering the ground and trees outside, occasional sled flying by, jolly ol' Saint Nick to be the host (and Mrs. Claus for the ladies ;) ) snowball tips instead of coins.

filo66
10-05-11, 01:26 PM
A tall nutcracker soldier for decoration.

Android users should get them for free (we deserve at least that) and they should be available for iOS around Valentines day... ;)

RVolzer
10-05-11, 01:27 PM
How about yulelog cookies, , sugarplum pudding, and Stockings to be hung on the wall for Santa to drop treats into for the holidays.

dillydiner
10-05-11, 01:29 PM
Gingerbread house...christmas cookies...lights...toy workbench..rocking horse...candy cane tables and chairs

sterlingempire
10-05-11, 01:30 PM
Gingerbread house, christmas tree, stockings, and candy canes. :)

puggielover
10-05-11, 01:30 PM
How bout for box items, animated Christmas garland, Santa eating cookies, cash register with animated snowman running it, and of course a Christmas tree with gifts under it!! :o:o:o And for food, Christmas Ham and cranberry sauce?

dillydiner
10-05-11, 01:31 PM
Candy cane tables and chairs....reindeer. large gingerbread house...toy workbench...elf butler

chang2427
10-05-11, 01:38 PM
-ice skating rink, or a frozen lake with snow around it
-cup of milk with a plate full of cookies~!

shakiba
10-05-11, 01:42 PM
How about a nice fireplace with stockings? Or on top of the fireplace it can have some milk and cookies? if it's animated, well even better.

faerienuff
10-05-11, 01:42 PM
A pic frame of Santa Claus
Candy Cane Floor Lamp
Candy Cane Swirl Drink
http://img825.imageshack.us/img825/5281/candycaneswirlchristmas.jpg

Hard Rocker Cider Drink
http://img834.imageshack.us/img834/1168/hardrockerciderchristma.jpg

ID: faerienuff
Gems to Fashion pls

tiger536
10-05-11, 01:43 PM
-Window with animated snowflakes

seronica93
10-05-11, 01:54 PM
A giant candy cane,gingerbread house, a giant nutcracker, stockings, eggnog, fruitcake, and a Christmas tree

xfishiiix
10-05-11, 01:54 PM
-xmas lights that we can place on the walls
-a mini crystal ball, and inside it reindeer+sled w/ some snow~

Restaurant Storm8 ID: xfishiiix
Thanks

pastrychef17
10-05-11, 01:55 PM
Love the idea of a gingerbread house! That could be a decoration for purchase with coins along with candy canes and hanging Santa hats

Recipes: Prime Rib, Christmas goose, gingerbread, star-shaped cookies sprinkled with red and green sugar crystals

nmishii
10-05-11, 01:55 PM
animated windup toy soldiers, circling in a 1x1 square

pinkperry22
10-05-11, 01:58 PM
Santa's carriage with deers pulling it and some Xmas decorations on the carriage
Xmas lights for decorating on the walls
Cookies shape like Xmas trees
Santa statues
Santa Shape cookies

Some ideas :3

churroo
10-05-11, 02:01 PM
food ideas: buche de noel, peppermint chip cookies, cake balls (with holly and red ribbon tied to the stick), stained glass cookies

decor ideas: snow and gingerbread floor tiles, gingerbread tables and chairs and dividers (with gumdrop finials!), giant glass ornaments (as stand alone sculptures), xmas cookie display table (like a cookie buffet), santa's workshop (could be 1st prize in a magic box)

27Redd
10-05-11, 02:04 PM
Holiday animals woodsy theme: owls, moose, birds, and also Rudolf and all the raindeer :)

pizzzzzzzaaaaaaa
10-05-11, 02:05 PM
A Santa waiters ( mrs/mr)

puggielover
10-05-11, 02:06 PM
How bout for box items, animated Christmas garland, Santa eating cookies, cash register with animated snowman running it, and of course a Christmas tree with gifts under it!! :o:o:o And for food, Christmas Ham and cranberry sauce?

Gems to bakery if I win please :) :) :)

jaid666
10-05-11, 02:08 PM
How about a holiday fireplace complete with stockings, garland and stuff? Oh and you can't forget the cookie offerings for santa either! Why not add a cookies + milk decoration or a giant empty chair with a "santa's at lunch" sign?

diverDestiny
10-05-11, 02:18 PM
Holiday Bar with Christmas theme drinks.

diverDestiny

badger8
10-05-11, 02:20 PM
I'd love to see some red and green wallpaper and some carpet tiles with a Christmas design/plaid/tartan design.

roxyluv00
10-05-11, 02:25 PM
a window with a christmas tree on the outside...a giant santa clause .. christmas drinks

yermo
10-05-11, 02:30 PM
A Sleigh Table, that seats 4 perhaps?
Mrs Santa Cookies
@Yermo

Pixiedustbakery
10-05-11, 02:39 PM
1. big christmas themed Snowglobe.
2. pile of chirstmas gifts (some open some close) with , candy, teddy bears and toy etc in it.
3. cosy & tiny miniature christmas village/santa's workshop
4. big candy canes (they keep look so sweet)
5. Rocking horse
6. Christmas puppy in a gift box
7. Red tiles

Greetz from Pixiedust at BS

redbites
10-05-11, 02:39 PM
A white christmas!!!(Australian Christmas dessert) http://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n544/kodymelba/index.jpg

casadolce
10-05-11, 03:05 PM
A gingerbread village
Gingerbread train

Rachael98
10-05-11, 03:11 PM
Reindeer Stew...

What:p?
...it's a game delicacy;).

Rachael98, FarmStory

ariesblu
10-05-11, 03:11 PM
Mrs. Claus

mattdiner
10-05-11, 03:20 PM
Roasted Chestnuts
3X4 Mini Skating Rink
Bin of Hockey Sticks
"TeamLava" (Stanley) Cup
1X2 Snow Slide
2X2 Igloo
Polar Bear with a Scarf and Hat
Paper Snowflakes (Wall Decoration)
Holiday Cookies

jplus
10-05-11, 03:36 PM
Stormy with a santa hat saying "What could go wrong??" and "What did you do??"

CafeMuneca
10-05-11, 03:36 PM
I would like a gingerbread house or sleigh furniture, candy cane lamps, a giant xmass tree w presents, an ice skating rink!! Silver bell decorations for wall......

myweedpatch
10-05-11, 03:51 PM
Hmmm...what might I see in a real restaurant during Xmas?

How about a big crackling (animated?) fireplace (Yule log) with flickering candles on the mantle and Xmas stockings hanging from it with candy canes and other goodies peaking out of them...

I can just smell that cedar wood burning...

....hmmmm. I'm relaxed!

Hawaiianmomma
10-05-11, 04:06 PM
Tiffany Wall Lamps.....Large & draping like a "wisteria" style.... cherry red mingled with seaglass greens with small hints of sparkling white....with an underglow of a firm & translucent yellow fading into softness....the shade allowing the light to flow downward....these can be used all year and will not affect floor space.....the base can taper to into the wall and disappear gradually....a few leaves dancing down the stem with budding but closed flowers that carry the same reflections as the shade above....somewhat like the image of A Christmas Colored Life Tree....

JuniperFruit
10-05-11, 04:07 PM
New Recipe ideas:
-Puppy chow!!! (chocolate covered chex with powdered sugar, yummm!)
http://i53.tinypic.com/34of0jm.jpg
-Glazed cornish hens
http://i52.tinypic.com/2nw2tg.jpg
-Fruitcake
-Pecan pie
-Coconut macaroons
-Butternut squash
-Candied yams
-Green bean casserole

Decoration ideas:
-Mistletoe door
-Candy cane ******d host table
-Frosted tables/chairs
-Coat/mitten/hat rack
-An interactive Christmas tree would be really cool, friends could send you either candy canes or presents and you could place them on/around the tree where you wanted.

gems to Farm Story if I win please :)

mushroom79
10-05-11, 04:13 PM
one post so I am taking it as one idea.

Change background music to Santa claus is coming to town. For one month or so, from the beginning of advent to epiphany, the last day of christmas.

myweedpatch
10-05-11, 04:19 PM
Ok...this one is just for fun...

Santa (drunk or not) and elf picture booth like Bad Santa, the movie. Hee hee!

Or maybe a Santa collecting money in a red pot standing by the door, ringing a bell for the salvation army. TL can make it a way gor us players to make a donation to the salvation army.

geluve
10-05-11, 04:41 PM
Due that this is for RS i would want a constructable appliance to make candy cane, shaped cookies, like socks, santa hats etc.. hot chocolate etc and wooden waiters, robot cashier, and maybe a gnome customer!!! yaay:p;)

blowithand
10-05-11, 04:46 PM
In decoration group, it would be lovely to have an item like Gingerbread castle, Snowy fortress, or even Christmas giant clock tower. And Glittering snow flake tile would be nice too.
Id: blowithand

sugarpinch
10-05-11, 04:52 PM
I would love a big punchbowl

brightorange
10-05-11, 05:07 PM
I would love a big white christmas tree with fairy topper and blue lights.. And for menu, i like to have a dome shape chocolate mousse cake covered with white fondant and garland on top :)

missnicecutie
10-05-11, 05:34 PM
workshop is about toys!! pinocchio, bycicles, dolls, and train deco for wall (tunel hole)

geluveo
10-05-11, 06:00 PM
I suggest constructable decors of toy assembling table, lantern post, box of santa clous letters!! and santa?s table and chair

143Blue
10-05-11, 06:00 PM
ooo a santa workshop covered in ssnow and elfs on the outside!!! with like a garage ddoor u can see tht hav raindeers!!!! gems to fashiopn:)

nananess
10-05-11, 06:19 PM
Ginger bread house, candy cane latte, peppermint mocha, gingerspice cider

goldenwaves
10-05-11, 07:04 PM
Food/Drink
Eggnog
Gingerbread Cookies
Shortbread Cookies
Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Fruitcake
Sugarplum pudding
Stuffed Turkey
Roasted Chestnuts

Decor:
Mistletoe
Wreath
Christmas lights
A Christmas tree (duh!)
Stockings
Gingerbread House
Poinsettias
Snow-globe

j0dst3r
10-05-11, 07:07 PM
A giant package with a bow as decor or a little tree would be cute! It would also be cool if the customers could all wear Santa hats or Christmas sweaters. A host table that looked like a wrapped present would be cool also ;)

kimmy42
10-05-11, 07:46 PM
Celebrate the twelve days of Christmas with a gift each day counting down to December 25th. These gifts may include new holiday recipes, decorations, xp, gems and coins.

jackieandjillian
10-05-11, 08:44 PM
Santa's Workshop sign
decorated Christmas tree
Window with animated Santa flying by
Angel food cake
Star shaped cookies

credit gems to Farm

joyirene
10-05-11, 08:49 PM
I would love to see an advent calendar. Like the ones you open every day and get a piece of chocolate. Or I used to have one of those hanging cloth Christmas trees. And the were gingerbread men for the month of December until Christmas that you take out of their daily pocket and Velcro to the Christmas tree. It was always fun to do a countdown :)

dd1313
10-05-11, 09:37 PM
Egg nog for drink mixer.

myweedpatch
10-05-11, 09:46 PM
Celebrate the twelve days of Christmas with a gift each day counting down to December 25th. These gifts may include new holiday recipes, decorations, xp, gems and coins.

Excellent idea!

SueSun
10-06-11, 01:53 AM
Is it finished? haha,,,too busy to post here today,
i 'd like to gift others with a dec item like pairs of scoks that can be hang on the wall.
and i'd rather have a santa couple instead of only one Santa claus, cause it's lonely...
maybe we can have a santa claus customer in our restaurant at random time, and when we catch him we can have a big surprise....hehehe

sissy8
10-06-11, 05:25 AM
stuffed turkey:rolleyes::rolleyes:

bigbux3
10-06-11, 08:31 AM
Santa Claus himself!!!!

funnyhare
10-06-11, 08:41 AM
It would be nice if we have a holiday wood house with Santa peeking at the chimney the size of those sand castle. I would also love some holiday snow man. Omg, this is so excitingM

GroupMagma
10-06-11, 10:10 AM
In decoration group, it would be lovely to have an item like Gingerbread castle, Snowy fortress, or even Christmas giant clock tower. And Glittering snow flake tile would be nice too.
Id: blowithand

Here is our winner! Congrats! 50 Gems to [edit] Restaurant!

If you still have suggestions for this theme, please let us know. :)

bigbux3
10-06-11, 10:18 AM
Here is our winner! Congrats! 50 Gems to [edit] Restaurant!

If you still have suggestions for this theme, please let us know. :)

Yay winner

phatnat83
10-06-11, 02:04 PM
Gift with purchase: Christmas decorated fireplace with stockings and Santa's legs dangling down.

Decorations: Customizable christmas tree, red and green fairy lights, christmas garland, giant candy canes, snow tiles, christmas painting/wall hanging.

Recipes: candy canes, mulled wine, gingerbread houses, (just trying to think of recipes we don't already have!)

Christmas Stocking Box: Elf waiter, sleigh with reindeer, christmas light display (in the shape of santa), candy cane plant.

phatnat83
10-06-11, 02:06 PM
Oops! Just noticed the winner was announced :) congrats!

sissy8
10-06-11, 03:27 PM
damm1495hint, hint:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

genapiglet
10-06-11, 07:03 PM
How about reindeer cookies

popgunsmom
10-06-11, 11:25 PM
santa coming out of the fireplace, reindeer, a sleigh, st. nickerdoodles (snickerdoodles)

popgunsmom
10-06-11, 11:26 PM
...just saw winner, congrats!

ddenise
10-07-11, 05:00 PM
RECIPES:

Frosted Snowflake Cookies
Peppermint Cheesecake/Cupcakes/Cookies/Brownies
CandyCane Soda
Ornament-Shaped Cookies

DECO:

Wooden Chair/Bench
Ornament Wallpaper/Floor
Train (Polar Express)
Elves
Elf Shoes
Christmas Tree
Ladder
Sack of Letters
Pile of Presents
Candy Cane Vase
Tinsel/Garland
Icicles (Wall Deco)

mcnaynay
10-08-11, 06:45 AM
Decor:
Gingerbread house
Candy cane house
Elf statue
Santa/Elf butler
Christmas tree

Tables and Chairs:
Candy Cane
Gingerbread

Food and drink:
Santa chocolate
Gingerbread man
Candy Cane
Hot cocco

add me (rs,bs,cs,ns): mcnaynay

jaid666
10-08-11, 01:12 PM
Could someone lock this if the contest is no longer open?

babyexquisite
10-08-11, 07:24 PM
1. Elf decorations
2. Gingerbread house and men recipe
3. Christmas tree
4. Random Christmas themed presents from TeamLava? :)
5. Mistletoes and wreath decorations
6. Fireplace with stockings decoration
7. Frosty the Snowman!

BillieJean85
10-09-11, 08:25 AM
Reindeer as pets.
Snow and christmas lights for wall decorations.
Candy cane tables and chairs.
Christmas trees.
Milk for specialty drinks

Vani3863
10-09-11, 04:36 PM
for decorations how about a xmas sleigh with rudolph in front with his nose glowing of course:-)
Little snow elves outside a workshop,

For food and gifts, egg nog, little christmas tree cookies, Turkey with stuffing and cranberry sauce, bread and butter pudding,

For decorations, tinsel decorations, mistletoe and holly, christmas wreathes

munchiez11
10-10-11, 01:30 PM
I know contest is over, just throwing ideas out there. Mine are mostly decorative.

I LOVE nutcrackers for Christmas, so how about some nutcracker statues or some toy soldier statues holding drums.

A small magical castle that's lit within.

A fireplace that not only has a mantle but also the chimney made in brick that runs up the wall toward the ceiling. Of course stockings are hanging off of it OR a little elft working on a rocking horse in front of the fireplace.

Of course pine wreaths (about the size of the dartboard or the fan) with a nice red/gold bow (nothing too out there like lights or ornaments).

I don't wanna say a work table with elves on it cuz it's kinda bulky and random, but maybe a square area of random toys like train parts, rocking horse parts, dolls sitting about (or laying down) on the floor with elves working on them. In other words, a work area with no tables.

And, candle holders with candles for the walls.

fb424
10-12-11, 02:24 PM
Restarant Story Santa's Workshop:
- Santa Chair/Table set (Square Top: Red;; Four Legs: Black;; Bottom of legs: White Fluff)
- Elf Chair/Table set (Circle top: Green;; One Leg Center: Yellow or Red;; Bottom of Leg: Circle Red)
- Letter Block (Floor Decoration)
- Picture of Santa (Animated, Wall decoration)
- Red and Green Floor Tiles
- ******d Red and Green Wall tiles
- Mistletoe (Wall decoration)
- Warm Apple Cider (with little pincone and apple slice on the side as decoration)
- Cured Ham (With circular pineapple slice for decoration)

If one of you guys could pm me and answer my questions i would really appreciate it:
How will i know if i was chosen?
How do i redeem,accept, or receive my gems?

fb424
10-12-11, 02:25 PM
Restarant Story Santa's Workshop:
- Santa Chair/Table set (Square Top: Red;; Four Legs: Black;; Bottom of legs: White Fluff)
- Elf Chair/Table set (Circle top: Green;; One Leg Center: Yellow or Red;; Bottom of Leg: Circle Red)
- Letter Block (Floor Decoration)
- Picture of Santa (Animated, Wall decoration)
- Red and Green Floor Tiles
- ******d Red and Green Wall tiles
- Mistletoe (Wall decoration)
- Warm Apple Cider (with little pincone and apple slice on the side as decoration)
- Cured Ham (With circular pineapple slice for decoration)

If one of you guys could pm me and answer my questions i would really appreciate it:
How will i know if i was chosen?
How do i redeem,accept, or receive my gems?

Nevermind :(

ladyluck777
10-14-11, 12:32 AM
Pinata, Angels, Churros, Different colored snowflakes, nutcrakers, ballet, toy trains like in Silver Spoons, snoglobes, wrapping paper wallpaper, peppermint candy tables, a theme for the 12 days like 5 golden rings, 2 turtle doves, etc.. sleighs, gingerbread houses, a manger for the jesus fans, hannukah items .

luke2015
10-15-11, 06:31 AM
Here goes nothin'

Items:
Golden Menorah
Santa's Workshop Window
Cheery Chimney Fireplace
Holiday Wreath
Santa's Chair
Santa's Workshop Flooring
Santa's Workshop Wallpaper
Winter Wonders Window
Stuffed Stocking
Christmas Hickory Clock
Christmas Treats Table
Holiday Dining Chair
Holiday Dining Table
North Pole Lamp Post
Christmas Trees (assortment of different types) <<This could be a box
Nutcracker Statue
Christmas Snowglobe

Food:
Plate of Candy Canes
Plate of Holiday Cookies
Reindeer Food?

If I win, gems to Farm Story

moratorro
10-17-11, 09:54 PM
I would like Christmas decorations (wall, tables, chairs and presents)

fudge123442
10-18-11, 05:41 AM
Decor:
Christmas tree
Gingerbread houses
Posters of Santa
BIG PRESENT
Streamers
Lights
Blow up of santa

Food:
Warm milk ( drink maker)
Reindeer cookies (oven)
Vanilla wafers (oven)
Vanilla ice cream w/ ginger snaps (ice creAm maker)

Gems to bakery story please,!good luck!

sophiacml
10-18-11, 09:28 PM
snowflakes deco
ID: sophiacml
if win, please add to empire story.

pinkster73
10-18-11, 09:34 PM
Guys this contest had been over for a long time :)

pinkster73
10-18-11, 09:36 PM
Guys this contest had been over for a long time :)

Totally ignore that. It's not closed. I clicked the wrong contest. Sorry, my bad

pinkster73
10-18-11, 09:38 PM
Oh whoops I was right the first time. It's ended. I'm going to bed now, sorry :)

SimplySoaring
10-20-11, 04:10 PM
fire place

MoonAndRew
10-22-11, 01:59 PM
This is quite challenging but possible, how about the customers wearing santa hats when they come into the restaurant? :D or different kind of Santa hats, some reindeer horns or angel halos? :D

MoonAndRew
10-22-11, 02:00 PM
If I win, please give gems to rs pls? Thank u! :D

cappa8
10-23-11, 08:23 AM
I would like a giant snow globe with santas kitchen, or christma tree, or Santas sleigh, or a gingerbread house, etc. With snow animated

cakesJordanEz
10-23-11, 02:58 PM
I know the contest is way over, but how about some things for recipes (some I remember from tiny chef) like:
Stollen: (oven)
Christmas trifle: (oven)
Chestnut stew: (perhaps?)
Marzipan Snowman: (no clue)
Decor:
Candy canes in the background of RS
Coat rack with Elf hats on it

Rachael98
10-23-11, 03:08 PM
I know the contest is way over, but how about some things for recipes (some I remember from tiny chef) like:
Stollen: (oven)
Christmas trifle: (oven)
Chestnut stew: (perhaps?)
Marzipan Snowman: (no clue)
Decor:
Candy canes in the background of RS
Coat rack with Elf hats on it

Stollen...yum, that takes me back:).

trenae
10-23-11, 05:56 PM
As the contest is over and a winner has been announced, I'll lock the thread.

However, keep the ideas coming, and post in one of the suggestions thread - which are compiled by moderators and information is given to Community Managers - so be sure to post in those threads or in the suggestions/feedback forums of the games you have suggestions for so they are seen. :)