PDA

View Full Version : New Zoo Winter/Holiday Suggestions

kooky panda
10-05-11, 09:54 AM
What Winter/ Holiday items would you like see added to your Zoo?

Feel free to copy or repeat any suggestions you see. I based the polls on the most popular suggestions, and then submit the polls to GM.

Just letting everyone know - the polls will consist of new items and decor, but not game features. We are keeping a list of all game features suggested, so please keep adding to it. And don't forget, it does take time to implement new items and features. I'm looking forward to all the new suggestions!

barleycoon
10-19-11, 07:17 AM
A polar bear, penguin, snowy owls
Snowy trees
Ice rink as an attraction
Gingerbread shop

bletchingdon
10-25-11, 01:22 AM
Snoy owl, Snow covered trees and Raindeer.

sourlicorice2
10-25-11, 05:18 AM
Don't think this thread is very popular lol. I think people already know it's not gonna b updated or anything new added to it.

sarahaddicts
10-25-11, 01:22 PM
Anything as long as we get an update, but we need more animals and crops

elliejean
10-31-11, 11:16 PM
I would have to say these polls for Zoo Story seem to be a waste of time. Common TL are you guys going to update ZS or not? It has been many months since I've read there is going to be an update soon. Exactly what is soon? I like the game and would like to seem some time invested in it by the developers. If you have time to update some of the other story games, find the time to update ZS. It really has never had one since its release, it's badly in need of one!!!

barleycoon
11-01-11, 06:06 AM
Don't give up hope, we received updates on other games. This thread is for new ideas, perhaps if we all give lots of ideas,it shows we enjoy playing zoo.TL do listen, that's what the forum is for good and poor feedback.
We all need to be creative and show we do support zoo,and the polls etc.

snowbunny68
11-08-11, 02:00 AM
Anything new would be great!

PsychoPenguin
11-11-11, 11:51 AM
Penguins!!!

barleycoon
11-22-11, 12:07 PM
Could we have a butterfly garden, with moving butterfly's in. Aquarium attraction.
The following animals maybe, Puma, cheetah, giraffe, meerkats, wolves, white tigers, African hunting dogs,
Komodo dragon, lemurs. New trees orange, Apricot, pear etc. foliage plants eg bamboo, ferns, hostas, tree ferns, cordyline, cannas, ***ners, ornamental grasses.
Thanks

nmishii
11-22-11, 12:13 PM
Reindeer, peacocks.

TobiNano
11-24-11, 01:11 AM
If there is anything new. It's alrdy wonderful. This game is completely neglected. Also, could there be a 2/1 hr(s) crop? The crop time apart is so far! It's like 15 mins cabbage and 4 hrs corn!

barleycoon
11-24-11, 01:13 AM
If there is anything new. It's alrdy wonderful. This game is completely neglected. Also, could there be a 2/1 hr(s) crop? The crop time apart is so far! It's like 15 mins cabbage and 4 hrs corn!

We really do need new crops, even just the fruit trees from farm story would be wonderful start.

TobiNano
11-24-11, 01:18 AM
We really do need new crops, even just the fruit trees from farm story would be wonderful start.

Agreed. That's a good idea