PDA

View Full Version : New Fashion Suggestion Thread

kooky panda
10-05-11, 09:51 AM
What Winter/ Holiday items would you like see added to Fashion?

Feel free to copy or repeat any suggestions you see. I based the polls on the most popular suggestions, and then submit the polls to GM.

Just letting everyone know - the polls will consist of new items and decor, but not game features. We are keeping a list of all game features suggested, so please keep adding to it. And don't forget, it does take time to implement new items and features. I'm looking forward to all the new suggestions! And keep adding to the theme thread as well!

sourlicorice2
10-05-11, 10:14 AM
Santa hat and outfit, Xmas tree, lights, wreaths, mistletoe, holly,

pinkperry22
10-05-11, 01:53 PM
Furr coat! I really love it
And also furr boots

tsuyoin
10-05-11, 02:46 PM
Hat and gloves.... scarf....
snow boots!!

littletohide
10-05-11, 04:16 PM
I'd love a cozy sweater look with skinny jeans and leather boots. some more coats too. I know we have the studded pea coats already, but a traditional one would be great. Tights too!

ilovecooper14
10-06-11, 10:55 PM
Omg, I may sound crazy, but I think we should have a bunch of knit hats for our avatars! Lol. I'm a knit hat fanatic. It would be awesome to have the laplander(ear-flap hats) hats, and beanies! :) Omg, and UGG boots! yes, I love winter! But, like I said, there should be like 5 different hats, lol! And I REALLY hope TL decides to add an earflap hat, lol. In maybe blue...? Anyways, also it would be cool if our avatars could have Teddy bears (like the bunny), and pajamas(with penguins or polar bears on them, lol) and it would be cool to have snowy windows, snowflake tables. Snowy scene wall paper. Christmas mannequin.

ilovecooper14
10-06-11, 10:56 PM
Does this link work?
It should be a polar bear laplander hat . Lol

http://mypartyshirt.com/polar-bear-lapland-hat#

elliejean
10-06-11, 11:01 PM
Hat, gloves, boots, scarves, winter coat (wool), snow skiing outfit, leather jacket, more sweaters, fleece stuff etc :)

MFAcct
10-09-11, 12:49 PM
I love the idea of an animated Christmas tree and lights, a present pile in any state of opening, snowy windows, an indoor fireplace with stockings hung on it, and new catalog items. i saw a request for Ugg style boots, I am also thinking furry boots would be nice to see with scarves too.

http://marzdailymedia.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/furry_boots.jpg

caljean
10-09-11, 01:45 PM
Fur coats, fur boots, fur bags, wool scarf and mittens, leather pants, wool hats, beret and a nice Christmas party and New years party outfit to die for. Please. Sophisticated. Classy. Sexy. Real sexy. Just gorgeous outfits please. Thanks.

dulce718
10-10-11, 01:20 PM
Some furry boots A fur coat And a hat

mirandakelsey
10-10-11, 03:11 PM
I'm thinking maybe winter coats, beanies, snow boots, etc. Or a cute Santa outfit maybe?

Rachael98
10-10-11, 03:13 PM
I'm thinking maybe winter coats, beanies, snow boots, etc. Or a cute Santa outfit maybe?

Ooh, yes; a Santa outfit for avatars?

15aqua
10-10-11, 03:13 PM
Maybe like winter apparel, like coats, boots, hats, scarves, sweaters... Stuff like that! And casual clothes. Ohoh! and maybe for decorations we can put like a fireplace or something... Yeah just a suggestion :P

twinsr2xfun
10-10-11, 07:53 PM
I like most of the suggestions given - I just want to add that they should be colorful! Bright pink, purple, multi-******s, anything with some color please!

gw9258
10-10-11, 11:10 PM
Geez I'm on level 46 and haven't had n e thing new n fashion story in 4ever.. I wld take n e thing. Of course I
I have iOS so I don't even have the entire nurse costume. That is just seasonal.
We really need some new clothes....I have unlocked everything weeks ago.

roxabelle
10-11-11, 12:08 AM
Wallpaper: Warm red walls, candy ****** walls, red brick walls, sparkly snowflake walls
Floor tiles: sparkly snowflake, blue ice, red velvet carpet
Wall items: fairy lights, snowy scene windows, Christmas stockings, wreath, star decoration
Floor items: Christmas tree (big one with lights for gems, smaller one for coins) Stack of prersents,
Avatar items: Uggs, knitted hats, scarf accessory, snowflake earrings, winter ball dress,
Neighbour gift: Hats, scarfs, gloves

Winter Snow Ball theme: Sparkly white dress, long white gloves, diamond stud earrings and an elegant up-do.
Santa Outfit: Cute santa dress, black patent boots, santa hat, fur stole/cape
Chilly Days: Knitted hat, Uggs, Winter Coat, Patterned leggings
Ice Queen: Ice blue dress, icicle earrings, icy hair accessory, Snow globe (to hold, where a clutch bag would be)
Christmas Eve PJs: Penguin/snowman PJs, snowflake slippers, teddy bear (to hold, where a bag would be) Sleepytime eyemask or cup of hot chocolate (in clutch bag section)
Christmas Party: Emerald-green party dress, Sparkly stockings, Christmas earrings, novelty-shape clutch/bag (christmas tree, christmas pudding etc)

roxabelle
10-11-11, 12:13 AM
PLEASE bring out some fun decorations/items that people can buy with coins a well as gems! Fashion Story gets really boring when you've been playing it for ages and you've got millions of coins but nothing to spend them on because everything costs gems!

Stormblastlightning
10-11-11, 03:12 AM
a new catalog called furry friends fur boots crimson dress neck band and snowdrop earrings

kleinekitty8
10-11-11, 04:31 AM
A fireplace would be great!

Rachael98
10-11-11, 05:10 AM
A fireplace would be great!

Hmm...one with tinsel too?

kleinekitty8
10-11-11, 05:32 AM
And some Dior stockings  

15aqua
10-12-11, 05:02 AM
And maybe something glamourous for the new year, like a really dramatic dress? And maybe we can include a decoration: the countdown ball for the new year that can actually countdown!

barleycoon
10-12-11, 10:18 AM
Could we have display counters with pretty watches, rings jewellery etc in, umbrella display, sock or tights display mule slipper display, glove and scarf display
Lots of fake fur items, Alaska snow boots, high leg boots with fur trim, fur ankle boots, fur hats,cable knit fur trim trapper hat, fur ear muffs, fur mittens, fur scarf, lots of chunky wool scarfs and gloves, fingerless gloves, leather gloves, chunky knitted poncho, large collar chunky cable knit cardigan, leather jacket with fur trim, velvet long gloves
Nightwear range pyjama sets, slipper fur boots, fur soft robe, nightdresses, slipper socks

ddenise
10-12-11, 04:54 PM
Winter Wonderland: White winter coat, white fur boots, beanie, scarf, maybe a eskimo theme with a parka, boots, gloves, leggings.. Cloche hats with a long winter coat and leggings and boots?

ladyluck777
10-14-11, 12:11 AM
Angel wings, Angel outfits, Plaid skirts or jackets. I think there should be reindeer decor, dance of the sugar plum fairy decor, ie, Nutcracker Ballet- there should be Opera gowns with gloves and there should be a masquerade theme for the holidays kinda like Phantom of the Opera. There should be a Christmas Goth theme, with velvet drapes and rose vases, art deco vanities, chandeliers, swan beds, ethereal gowns, there should be snow, swans, tutus, russian fur hats, there should be gold sparkle dresses and different colored christmas trees

emeraldkat
10-14-11, 02:00 AM
I would like candy cane decorations (like a huge one to hang on the wall), sexy santa or elf costumes, long winter dresses reminiscent of that old musical White Christmas (those gorgeous red ball gowns with the white trim),wreaths and trees, lights, snow covered tiles for flooring, winter theme windows (where you see snow falling outside or christmas lights,etc), cute statues of elves or mr and mrs clause, a sleigh pulled by reindeer, jingle bells to hang around the store, I think I could probably go on and on. If you are looking for some designs made in photoshop or similar contact me and I'd be happy to throw some together.

easby06
10-16-11, 12:36 PM
I would like a crackling fire place, holiday themed posters, and a sleigh

teanakurio
10-17-11, 09:58 PM
i am a man.but playing by the obligation of the neighbor of a farm story. I am somewhat shameful only about female clothes.let male clothing appear if you please!!!

ddenise
10-28-11, 04:10 PM
how about snowflake theme with a snowflake dress and heels...maybe with snowflake hairclip and white clutch

myporcelainlife
10-29-11, 02:16 AM
I'd love to see figure skater outfit(figure skater= iceskater) Should be Figure skater dress/Ice skates/muff/lace tights

kooky panda
11-02-11, 06:07 PM
Keep suggesting holiday/winter items and any items that you would like to see come to fashion story.

pinkberry22
11-02-11, 06:55 PM
I have some suggestions :3
1. Snowflake watch on the wall
2. Windows decorated with Xmas decorations like lights and snowy outside
3. A fire place with socks hangin
4. Ice statues maybe like a swan (I love swans <3)

That's what I have for now sorry If I repeated any suggestions!

kooky panda
11-02-11, 07:10 PM
repeats are good. When same items are suggested I usually try to focus on those since more ppl want them.

arthena
11-02-11, 08:14 PM
I'd love to see figure skater outfit(figure skater= iceskater) Should be Figure skater dress/Ice skates/muff/lace tights

i love ur idea. could u pls check out ideas. and the poll one. i have put together

arthena
11-02-11, 08:14 PM
View Poll Results: what would you want thats new in fashion story?Voters 10. You have already voted on this poll
huntress. bow and arrows. short green skirt 550.00% Modeling. light feathery 330.00% holiday. long gowns 880.00% summer time. funky swim suits 220.00% spring balls. medium length gowns like pink purple blue 220.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.

arthena
11-02-11, 08:24 PM
heres a link. hopefully
http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19547-Anyone-have-ideas-for-new-boxes-on-fashion-story&p=165341&posted=1#post165341

blossom145
11-05-11, 07:45 AM
Gown with silver ashoes earings and clutch!!

mtytomlinson
11-05-11, 10:32 PM
More nice items that can be bought by coins please :p many suggestions here are good :)

Monkees
11-06-11, 04:51 AM
I would Luv some Ugg Boots and Floral Scarves maybe.

maggieyyli
11-06-11, 07:44 AM
Seems many of you have ideas on new clothing. I would like to suggest some new decorations items (no matter its seasonal or permanent) like floral print wall/floor tile, soft color marble or sparkling floor tile, window curtain, soft color (other than ocean) changing room in regular item (those boxes really difficult to get it)...

BbeckyM
11-08-11, 06:47 AM
Santa sexy clothes, sexy blouse, short skirt, stockings and boots. All in white and red with gold trim. Elegant evening dresses for dinner.

xSnowyOwlx
11-11-11, 12:06 AM
I would love to see red and white added for floor tiles and wallpaper.

Windows like in Bakery and Restaurant showing snowy scene - also add the rainy window?

Scarves, gloves/mittens, snowboots, ski outfit, winter dresses with peacoats.

Jessjan34
11-11-11, 05:42 AM
Is it to late to voice my opinion on holiday? Please DO NOT put Ugg boots. You do a great job of staying on top of fashion trends. Why go 5 years backwards?! But positive suggestions! Red and white half santa looking top with fur on sleeves and collar, skirt to match with fur bottom white snow heeled boots and a sparkle santa hat! For new years a ball gown of gold glitter and bracelet, shoes and ear rings would be nice to see.

kooky panda
11-11-11, 06:17 AM
Is it to late to voice my opinion on holiday? Please DO NOT put Ugg boots. You do a great job of staying on top of fashion trends. Why go 5 years backwards?! But positive suggestions! Red and white half santa looking top with fur on sleeves and collar, skirt to match with fur bottom white snow heeled boots and a sparkle santa hat! For new years a ball gown of gold glitter and bracelet, shoes and ear rings would be nice to see.
not to late for holiday. I will be running one more winter/holiday poll .

debgems
11-11-11, 06:54 AM
Great idea!!!

ilovecooper14
11-11-11, 11:04 AM
Ok, so I think in there should be a holiday display:o, with a few mannequins by a decorated tree, one could be sitting on a present :cool:
Also, trees for our store, seats that look like presents, mistletoe for our walls, stockings for our walls, A couch that is like santa's sleigh:rolleyes: Reindeer for our shop(like the dogs we have;)) that's all I have for now :p

mtytomlinson
11-11-11, 12:53 PM
We need some red dresses and purple items!! Not saying the purple one's for Christmas but it would be nice to have a purple collection!! :)

bletchingdon
11-11-11, 02:04 PM
What about High healed leather boots?

dalula
11-16-11, 03:07 PM
I was thinking... maybe a "Snow Chic" catalog? Nice purple sweater, purple and black miniskirt with leggings underneath (1 piece), purple snow boots, and earmuffs... or at least we should be able to wear some items together (white tee & and green dress maybe?

kooky panda
11-16-11, 04:01 PM
Please come and suggest new items on the new suggestion thread. http://forums.teamlava.com/showthread.php?19944-Fashion-Suggest-and-Vote-for-New-Items