PDA

View Full Version : New Zoo Poll 10-5

kooky panda
10-05-11, 08:25 AM
Please come and vote for items you would like to see come to you Zoo.
You may vote more than once.

Rachael98
10-05-11, 08:36 AM
I like the idea of a ticket booth-could it give a continuous stream of money, like the NcS DJ Set?

elliejean
10-05-11, 12:27 PM
These polls are good but I don't think TL is really going to update ZS. We have been waiting many months now and nothing. I have been asking for a red panda, bamboo trees, eucalyptus trees, more crops, chocolate shop etc for months and nothing has been added. I have been very patient but I'm starting to lose interest in the game :(

xokay
10-05-11, 12:29 PM
These polls are good but I don't think TL is really going to update ZS. We have been waiting many months now and nothing. I have been asking for a red panda, bamboo trees, eucalyptus trees, more crops, chocolate shop etc for months and nothing has been added. I have been very patient but I'm starting to lose interest in the game :(

GM has stated, even recently, that Zoo updates are in the works, but he isn't sure of when they'll be released specifically. Hopefully, soon! It should bring you a bit of hope, though, because he hasn't said anything like that with Treasure or Empire.

sourlicorice2
10-06-11, 09:51 AM
I'm not going to count my chickens before they r hatched but I hope it's updated soon.

jtm101
10-06-11, 10:35 PM
Is the Kiwi option meant to be the Kiwi Fruit, Kiwi Bird or a more exciting group of Kiwi people doing the Hakka to greet zoo patrons as they enter...?

16volfan
10-07-11, 04:44 AM
It would be nice if we could buy animals with coins vs gems...unlike the other story apps, you can't earn any gems in ZS, only buy them. Most of my friends have quit ZS because of this.

jaid666
10-08-11, 01:04 PM
This is a joke right? Why do you continue to tease us with update polls and suggestion requests when there is still no word on when or if there will be updates?

ariesblu
10-08-11, 01:36 PM
I'm not going to count my chickens before they r hatched but I hope it's updated soon.
I second this.

gitten
10-16-11, 07:10 PM
I sure hope that TL will not delete zoo story. I am spending gems to buy items from surprise box. If they do nothing at least I will still have my zoo with money spent. Sigh!!!!

cast1532
10-16-11, 10:02 PM
I think they will update the Zoo Story because Android now has it. I think that they didn't update before because of Android. I might be wrong.

nmishii
10-16-11, 10:32 PM
I think they will update the Zoo Story because Android now has it. I think that they didn't update before because of Android. I might be wrong.

Since the summer, they have released to Android:

Fashion Story
City Story
Zoo Story
Nightclub Story
Empire Story

They released Fashion and City before Zoo, and Nightclub after. Those three games are getting updates. So its hard to believe the Android port has held up a Zoo release this long. But anything is possible.

Rockinkitten
10-18-11, 04:10 AM
What's the point. It's not as if it will ever be updated....

sissy8
10-18-11, 01:20 PM
These polls are good but I don't think TL is really going to update ZS. We have been waiting many months now and nothing.that's why I quit the zoo and it was also levelling up too quick :rolleyes::rolleyes:

greygull
10-19-11, 10:03 AM
Thanks for all the votes! Look for a new poll coming soon!