PDA

View Full Version : New Farm Poll 10/5

kooky panda
10-05-11, 07:46 AM
Come vote on the new poll for items you would like to see come to farm story.
You can vote more than once.
If you item is not on this poll, list what you would like to see in the future.

ipaddolo
10-05-11, 08:00 AM
i especially like the idea of animated butterflies and flying birds. Also, as i am from Italy, more country flags could be nice to have too :)

Rachael98
10-05-11, 08:44 AM
GOOSES!!!!
That, plus the streams would be great. I also asked a neighbour what he'd suggest-he said flags:)

MiniLaura
10-05-11, 09:05 AM
I voted for GIANT animated butterflies. (If they put butterflies that we can see, they will be so out of scale that they will, in fact, be giants. No one better complain.)

MrsPamB
10-05-11, 10:36 AM
I voted for the animations! More things that move please : )

pinkster73
10-05-11, 12:06 PM
Why is gooses on the poll? No one wants gooses do they?

Olderyzer
10-05-11, 12:15 PM

The Goose is like a red herring...It's a diversion to build false hope or to lead astray.....

luckygirl101
10-05-11, 12:56 PM
the butterflies and birds are a definate YESSSS!!!!!!!!!

Rachael98
10-05-11, 01:36 PM
I take no credit for this, it's from my neighbour-
-Old School House;
-Radishes
-Donkey.

:)

nicola_grant
10-05-11, 01:51 PM
What's a country store?

barleycoon
10-05-11, 02:13 PM
A duck pond with adult and ducklings swimming around and diving
A pig sty with adult and baby pigs
A milk dairy with cows inside and milk churns, buckets etc
Goats adults and baby
Hen house
Baby chick hatchery would be so cute
More snowy things for Christmas snowy trees pine etc and snow on special crops and a Christmas tree in a pot to place by the door of houses, Holly bushes. Thx

kooky panda
10-05-11, 02:15 PM
What's a country store?
a country store is a small store that carries alot of items . It has food like grocery store, some clothing farm equipment, grains, seeds, etc.
Farms are usually outside of major towns and cities so these stores have a little of everything so farmers do not have to drive to the big city but about once a month .

DerGelbeKaiser
10-05-11, 02:31 PM
I have actually been wondering about animated water. I thought that could be the only reason for TL not to release the standard tiles that people have in RS: to wait till animated versions are programmed. Which is a tough call since you'd want to combine several pieces and then they have to flow together...

And they'll cost an arm and a leg :/ Oh well, we'll see.

shakiba
10-05-11, 05:10 PM
Come on ppl! Vote for goose!!!!!!!! Pls, sissy8 will love you if you do. After geese/goose comes to Farm, she would be so happy! Pls do it for us. Do it for the fans of farm story. :)

pinkster73
10-05-11, 05:14 PM
I have actually been wondering about animated water. I thought that could be the only reason for TL not to release the standard tiles that people have in RS: to wait till animated versions are programmed. Which is a tough call since you'd want to combine several pieces and then they have to flow together...

And they'll cost an arm and a leg :/ Oh well, we'll see.

I would pay big bucks for that.

ariesblu
10-05-11, 05:23 PM
Mango Tree
Jujube Tree
Persimmon Tree
Pomegranate Tree
Kale
Cauliflower
Yucca Root
Jicama
Taro Root
Kiwano Melon
Guava
Garlic
Plantains

JennyWuzHere
10-05-11, 05:30 PM
People would obviously go for the animated things on the poll.
Sight the three highest votes.

Streams with animated ripples
Flying birds
Animated butterflies.
:p

swiep07
10-05-11, 05:36 PM
The crops would be nice :) and the butterflies of course! :D

Wilbursworld
10-05-11, 05:53 PM
I'd love to see cats for coins. Farm kitties should be available to all.

jimbobbillyray
10-05-11, 05:59 PM
More crops of any kind that don't take four days to grow...

Hawaiianmomma
10-05-11, 06:00 PM
A Goose.....it's the Hawaii State Bird.....it would be good to have them on a farm since they are a global domesticated animal.

myweedpatch
10-05-11, 07:13 PM
A water tower
Evergreen pine trees for height and shape variety
Wagon wheel fencing
A goose for sissy
Pigletts
A real farm windmill
Rain barrels
Barn owl
Field mouse
Possum
Potted roses
Hanging plant baskets (fuscias) on shepherds hooks to put anywhere
Humming bird and feeder
Bird seed feeder and small birds to put in trees and around farm
Old style tractor ( to cover on top )
Water tiles or features (pool, river, pond with no log, waterfall etc)
More housing options... Please!
Willow tree for shape variety

myweedpatch
10-05-11, 07:15 PM
Gardenias
Gravel road
Insects: butterflies, dragonflys, caterpillar, spider and web, grasshopper, lady bug, praymantis

Hawaiianmomma
10-05-11, 07:31 PM
Oh yes yes Gardenias and Tahitian & Arabian Pikake (Jasmine)

canacanacana
10-05-11, 09:03 PM
I'd like to see the older gifts with purchase items be put in the store. Maybe some time after they've been used as the gifts, like 4-6 weeks, the item is made available to everyone for purchase. These items have already been developed and have no bugs...so let everyone enjoy them at some point.

nancy6lex
10-05-11, 09:27 PM
What about the farm's basic crop from years gone by - tobacco.

rinklebag51
10-05-11, 10:17 PM
Would like to see items in gems updates I.e. Dogs cats put into store for coin or even gem purchase

farmerrobbo
10-06-11, 01:56 AM
I'd like any crop that would take 2 weeks to grow - perfect for planting when you go on holiday!

DerGelbeKaiser
10-06-11, 03:00 AM
I'd like any crop that would take 2 weeks to grow - perfect for planting when you go on holiday!
Even better: Your neighbours would know that you are away! Hm...let's see, some sort of grain Quinoa? barley? Rye?

MiniLaura
10-06-11, 05:32 AM
Omg no! That would take ages to master. Just plant flowers.

sourlicorice2
10-06-11, 09:41 AM
I'd like to see the older gifts with purchase items be put in the store. Maybe some time after they've been used as the gifts, like 4-6 weeks, the item is made available to everyone for purchase. These items have already been developed and have no bugs...so let everyone enjoy them at some point.

As long as they were for gems. I'd be peeved if they were for coins after I bought gems just to get the free gift items..

And I like all of myweedpatch's ideas 

MiniLaura
10-06-11, 09:56 AM
Here! Here! I totally agree!
This would also allow newer players to get items that were "free" gifts before they started playing.

And like sourlicorice said, they should be in the store for gems.

gitten
10-06-11, 10:58 AM
Oh that would be so fabulous. I wouldn't mind having some of the items that I missed out on and also some that I passed up. Please let us have them, PLEASE!!!!!

SIT1234
10-06-11, 11:48 AM
Some trees and animals are really good. ANOTHER IDEA: Send inventory to a neighbor!!!

rashedx
10-06-11, 01:25 PM
More votes for Butterflies and flags, Please .. 

sissy8
10-06-11, 01:27 PM

Pinkster i don t believe you, since you visit nearly every day the famous peacock and goose club;););)

myweedpatch
10-06-11, 04:51 PM
What about the farm's basic crop from years gone by - tobacco.

Um... Then uh, maybe hemp /maryjane plants should also be there?

That would seriously please some people...while really ticking off others. Probably samething with Tobacco.

myweedpatch
10-06-11, 04:57 PM
If we must gamble blindly, I want a better chance of getting what I want or need. So, how about surprise boxes that contain like items... A box filled with a variety of houses. Another box with animals, another with farm tools, another with fantasy items, another with holiday decorations, another with general landscaping and decorating...etc

myweedpatch
10-06-11, 06:14 PM
Boulders and rockery
White and black swans
Frogs/big fat bull frog, turtle
Tumble weed(s)
Log fencing & posts
Brick and rock fencing
"Build" a log cabin
Old small tin fishing boat (to lean on the side of the shed)
Animated lawn sprinkler?
elk
Nest of eggs ( for chickens & to put up in trees for reg birds)
Cardinals and blue jays
Small litter Kittens playing (sitting standing laying jumping, ball of yarn, with a mouse, with each other)
Baby ducks in a row to follow their mama
Baby chicks
Pony
Painted mare (horse, not an apoloosa)

myweedpatch
10-06-11, 11:57 PM
Oops! That was an old style tractor with NO cover on top...

A water tower
Evergreen pine trees for height and shape variety
Wagon wheel fencing
A goose for sissy
Pigletts
A real farm windmill
Rain barrels
Barn owl
Field mouse
Possum
Potted roses
Hanging plant baskets (fuscias) on shepherds hooks to put anywhere
Humming bird and feeder
Bird seed feeder and small birds to put in trees and around farm
Old style tractor ( to cover on top )
Water tiles or features (pool, river, pond with no log, waterfall etc)
More housing options... Please!
Willow tree for shape variety

myweedpatch
10-06-11, 11:59 PM
Gardenias
Gravel road
Insects: butterflies, dragonflys, caterpillar, spider and web, grasshopper, lady bug, praymantis

Gardenias smell wonderful too!

sa_ra108
10-07-11, 12:06 AM
Why are Streams on the poll?? We already have an animated water feature!!!

MFAcct
10-07-11, 01:00 AM
I like the buildable log cabin idea

pinkyroses
10-07-11, 02:44 AM
I agree whole heartly you have to wait 5 levels in some places then its a tree that cost $30,000.00 per tree or a crop that takes 3+5 days

pinkyroses
10-07-11, 02:53 AM
I also agree and past items that you could.get in the feature baskets, cursos etc. Could by or build or trade for gems. I think we need some nice larger Farmhouses Victorian houses etc to build that would be ni e also...oh and is there anyway to make the farms larger than what the max is now.and why cant i find.the curarme garage items that i see new on some farms???

RoseMiti
10-07-11, 03:46 AM
Crops, please.

starcross
10-07-11, 09:16 AM
Why are Streams on the poll?? We already have an animated water feature!!!

My animated water isn't working anymore. I liked it. It was easier to see.

littletohide
10-07-11, 01:38 PM
I'm happy with any new crop or tree. I would like to see some more housing options that don't come from a surprise box. I've been lucky so far and received the two items I wanted out of the Discovery Chest, but I'm afraid to try for more just in case I get duplicates. Maybe the new house could be constructible (I have a suspicion that the welcome mat is for this purpose, but who knows). Also, a cat in the store for purchase. I know others have requested this, but I have to bring it up again.

Hawaiianmomma
10-07-11, 01:44 PM
I'm happy with any new crop or tree. I would like to see some more housing options that don't come from a surprise box. I've been lucky so far and received the two items I wanted out of the Discovery Chest, but I'm afraid to try for more just in case I get duplicates. Maybe the new house could be constructible (I have a suspicion that the welcome mat is for this purpose, but who knows). Also, a cat in the store for purchase. I know others have requested this, but I have to bring it up again.

It is possible that the welcome mat is for a new building. Within Zoo Story the welcome mat is soley purposed for buildings. It would be delectable to attain new abodes for Farm StoryMany have been desiring one for coin purchases as the means and or personal reasons retract them from purchasing magic boxes.

sa_ra108
10-07-11, 02:19 PM
My animated water isn't working anymore. I liked it. It was easier to see.

Ohh yes but I meant the Koi Pond; it has fishes and a nice frog

madaxman
10-07-11, 02:27 PM
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO ANIMATIONS ON FARM STORY! They slow the game down intolerably. Or, if more animations are introduced then PLEASE a button in the SETUP to allow you to switch animations off.

madaxman
10-07-11, 02:29 PM
I've voted for flags from other countries though I rather doubt that even if you do this you will give me what I want, which is a Scottish flag! Worth asking though!!

bell_the_only
10-08-11, 05:27 AM
I vote for more flags I?m from Sweden and would like to have my flag on my farm

kilianfarm
10-08-11, 05:33 AM
Swissflag please!

barleycoon
10-08-11, 02:03 PM
Please could we have Maine coon cats and kittens in the future, I adore this breed
Could we have rare breed animals to collect ie chickens, light Sussex, silkie, marsh daisy, brahma, Cochin, maran, Orpington, scots grey, Wyandotte.
And other rare breed animals ie sheep, cows, pigs, horses etc
Border collie dogs and puppies as many for coins please

auntim
10-16-11, 07:07 PM
More herbs for us chefs

kooky panda
10-19-11, 07:37 AM
Thanks for all the votes. I have submitted this over.
Please come vote on the new Holiday/Winter poll.