PDA

View Full Version : Problems with constructing sushi bar

Soymilk00
10-05-11, 06:09 AM
Hi, usually the (parts) gifts I receive from neighbors are automatically in my cardboard box, but since I've updated, I know have multiple parts in the "my gifts" section. When I try and tap on these items a message says " these items cannot be served"

Any advice? I have plenty of parts to construct the sushi bar but cant access them!!!!

greygull
10-05-11, 08:41 AM
The parts are still in the cardboard box, they are just now visible in "My Gifts" as well, so you can see all the parts you have total. You still only use them the through the box, and when you have enough to build it, they will also deduct from My Gifts.

Mare1458
10-05-11, 05:37 PM
I have the same problem ... Cardboard box says the only thing needed to finish the sushi bar is 2 sheet metal. I have 7 sheet metals showing in my gifts box, which cannot be "served" because it is a constructible item. Obviously. Already have restarted my iPad AND deleted and re-installed the app. Help!

greygull
10-05-11, 07:59 PM
I have the same problem ... Cardboard box says the only thing needed to finish the sushi bar is 2 sheet metal. I have 7 sheet metals showing in my gifts box, which cannot be "served" because it is a constructible item. Obviously. Already have restarted my iPad AND deleted and re-installed the app. Help!

Just want to make sure I'm understanding correctly. You have 8 metal sheets in the cardboard box, and 7 showing in my gifts?

Mare1458
10-05-11, 08:34 PM
Okay make that 8 metal sheets needed and 8 showing in my gifts box ... Still can't build the sushi bar.

Mare1458
10-05-11, 08:35 PM
Mare1458
Okay make that 8 metal sheets needed and 8 showing in my gifts box ... Still can't build the sushi bar.

nmishii
10-05-11, 08:38 PM
The 8 parts in My Gifts and in your box are the same parts. You need 2 more to build the sushi counter.

Mare1458
10-05-11, 08:41 PM
Gotcha ... Got it built ... Sheesh, this new system is confusing to say the least.