PDA

View Full Version : I returned to an empty store!

atypikal
10-04-11, 10:30 PM
I had clothes on every rack and table earlier today. I just opened the app an everything was gone. I could almost believe that I sold out of the clothes, but I had tens of thousands of those black pumps that I've gotten for gifts. There's no way all of those sold out.

Hawaiianmomma
10-04-11, 10:40 PM
I think your glitched Honey.....did you get paid for your sold inventory?

Hawaiianmomma
10-04-11, 10:41 PM
I meant I believe your game glitched itself...

Rachael98
10-04-11, 11:32 PM
If you got paid for the items, great;). If you didn't, e-mail TeamLava Support (support@teamlava.com), or go to the Helpdesk (support.teamlava.com)

AnthroBug
10-05-11, 03:57 PM
Same thing happened to me! I spent several days stocking up. Then I opened up my store to customers. When I checked back no more than 30 minutes later, everything was gone! And I had thousands of different items! Majorly pissed since I spent the coins on buying the stuff.

Rachael98
10-05-11, 03:58 PM
Same thing happened to me! I spent several days stocking up. Then I opened up my store to customers. When I checked back no more than 30 minutes later, everything was gone! And I had thousands of different items! Majorly [EDIT R98] since I spent the coins on buying the stuff.

Block the cash registers, not the door:).

kooky panda
10-05-11, 04:33 PM
If you block your door or cash register then come and open up, this can cause a "fast sell" Blocking the door and cash register is not part of the design of the game. This is a work around some people have found in the game.
Some players have stated that if when you open your game up and unblock you door let the game run about 15 minutes before you go like nbrs or leave to play another game that this helps not to
get the "quick sell" of items.